FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fuckbuddy

Fuckbuddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilkchocolate87 OP   Man  over a year ago

sw london

I am on the search for a new fuckbuddy.. any tips on the best way to go about this?

Cheers,

Prettyboy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck..... x

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"I am on the search for a new fuckbuddy.. any tips on the best way to go about this?

Cheers,

Prettyboy"

ain't we all, good luck with this one

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I am on the search for a new fuckbuddy.. any tips on the best way to go about this?

Cheers,

Prettyboy"

You may be too far away but message me and we'll see what we can sort out xxxxxxx

job centre????

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i would suggest a notice in a local newagents window

"i would suggest a notice in a local newagents window "

You're in the right place - gave patience and you might get lucky

Patience has it's rewards

"Patience has it's rewards "

That should be the mantra of every single guy on here (although you may have to wait a year or two for a meet lol)

sw london

Thanks for the replies and advice guys and girls x

Most of the single girls on here are single because they don't want just one partner.

Do you mean your looking for one person for regular meets or someone to help you meet couples?

sw london

"Most of the single girls on here are single because they don't want just one partner.

Do you mean your looking for one person for regular meets or someone to help you meet couples?"

I'm bigger fan of 1 on 1 fun, so I'd say I'm looking for some fresh faces to play with

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Most of the single girls on here are single because they don't want just one partner.

Do you mean your looking for one person for regular meets or someone to help you meet couples?

I'm bigger fan of 1 on 1 fun, so I'd say I'm looking for some fresh faces to play with"

Maybe I'm reading this wrong (which is quite possible... I only had 3 hours' sleep) but if you're looking for a FB for "1 on 1 fun" then it's not gonna be involving "fresh faces" - it'll be involving your FB's face.

Dateing site

I had 4 from one

Don't bother us my advice, I met one on here really thought he was something special and different. Weeks down the line I clearly see he isn't 'all that' but mearly 'up for' anything or anyone. Bitter hmmm 'yes' lol. But way I see it if he wants his cake and eat it let him he's missing out on the best cake he could possibly eat no someone else has that privilege ha ha ha.

I would also increase your chances by practice chatting to girls in bars and clubs.

"Don't bother us my advice, I met one on here really thought he was something special and different. Weeks down the line I clearly see he isn't 'all that' but mearly 'up for' anything or anyone. Bitter hmmm 'yes' lol. But way I see it if he wants his cake and eat it let him he's missing out on the best cake he could possibly eat no someone else has that privilege ha ha ha. "

ok, i think i'm missing something, but to me a fb is just a person you fuck. Meaning they and you can go fuck other people too?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

That's how I see it too... no commitments, just friends with benefits. I've never really thought fuck buddies should be monogamous.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I would also increase your chances by practice chatting to girls in bars and clubs."

Practice chatting ! You make it sound like a dark art

"That's how I see it too... no commitments, just friends with benefits. I've never really thought fuck buddies should be monogamous."

In my eyes fb's meet each other more than once for fun and they still meet other people. If it's monogomous it's a relationship, not fb's??

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"That's how I see it too... no commitments, just friends with benefits. I've never really thought fuck buddies should be monogamous.

In my eyes fb's meet each other more than once for fun and they still meet other people. If it's monogomous it's a relationship, not fb's?? "

Cheers,

Prettyboy"

Every fuck buddy ive had ive met more than once because a) the sex was fab and b) we got on well, then broached the subject. Some women dont want to have one just so the other person can have his elusive mff though! Good luck!

"That's how I see it too... no commitments, just friends with benefits. I've never really thought fuck buddies should be monogamous.

In my eyes fb's meet each other more than once for fun and they still meet other people. If it's monogomous it's a relationship, not fb's?? "

I agree! although had one or two were they thought we were 'exclusive' needless to say they werent fb's for long!

» Add a new message to this topic