FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chunky male have I got a hope in hell?

Chunky male have I got a hope in hell?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwadmirernorthwest OP   Man  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Hi everyone,

I just wanted people's viewpoint on a chunky male like myself now I know you bi lads seem to like me but unfortunately I only like women.

So ladies what can I do to attract you does my profile need changing or am I doomed to go live in a gym till I look like Thor lol.

Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can't see any problems with your profile except it says you're late thirties and your age is 41 .

I think everyone will find meeting difficult with Omicron rearing its ugly head.

Are there any organised socials or clubs near you? You might find it easier to get to know people that way

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Swinging sites are fairly shallow places. Try a club where your personality can show.

By *asterofmaidsMan  over a year ago

Telford

Nowt wrong how you are but are you on the right site? Is it a date or sex you want

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Your photos make you look rather stiff and not in a good way ...

Take candid pics of you sitting down with a drink or pet, car, landscape?

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Definitely more relaxed pics needed and your bio is pretty much the same as most other guys on here so much so I ended up skimming it as there was nothing that stood out.

More effort than some put in but relax in those pics!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have often thought of asking this exact question. You see alot of buff guys about, im sure there are ppl out there for us all to have some fun with we just gotta find em buddy

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Yes, of course

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

If I find someone attractive etc then it doesn’t matter

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

As much as 75% of the other guys on this site.

If you want to up your chances, you need to fully integrate yourself into the lifestyle.

"Hi everyone,

I just wanted people's viewpoint on a chunky male like myself now I know you bi lads seem to like me but unfortunately I only like women.

So ladies what can I do to attract you does my profile need changing or am I doomed to go live in a gym till I look like Thor lol.

"

Maybe have a bit more confidence in yourself. Everyone is attractive to someone. We’ve seen people who we don’t find attractive have a lot of success and we’ve seen people who look like a model not get anywhere.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Hi everyone,

"

You're doomed!

By *uietly_KinkyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Probably not, but that's more to do with being male than chunky.

In total honesty there is nothing wrong with a dad bod, I personally don't go for gym bunnies (no offence)

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi everyone,

"

Competition os very very stiff.

There are so many single guys on here, people have lots of choice.

"Swinging sites are fairly shallow places. Try a club where your personality can show."

Definately the way to go. Or attend one of th eorganised socials.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hi everyone,

"

I've been here successfully a single male and as part of a couple and in all honesty I've never felt my build had held me back or been a disadvantage. Not everyone's cup of tea but my larger build in general doesn't seem to be a problem. Going to the gym is great, do it. I've always gone fairly regularly myself (but I also like beer and pies). But be aware the gym is more for the benefit of your physical and mental health not your success on here (although being in a good place really helps too). My tip for success on here is to look inwards rather than focusing exterior factors.

Mr

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Hi everyone,

"

Love how you say Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Then totally ignore the thread

Fleetwood

Thankyou for everyones input I certainly think I will look into socials as an option and swinger clubs.

I will revamp my profile and try for some more natural photos

Am currently suffering with the covid so just been looking at the responses I didn't think I would get so many to the post of am honest Thankyou x

Pontefract

"Thankyou for everyones input I certainly think I will look into socials as an option and swinger clubs.

Am currently suffering with the covid so just been looking at the responses I didn't think I would get so many to the post of am honest Thankyou x"

Please don't use covid as an excuse to ignore a post for 4 weeks when a week after you made this post you were making others (green arrow)

West Mids

"Thankyou for everyones input I certainly think I will look into socials as an option and swinger clubs.

Am currently suffering with the covid so just been looking at the responses I didn't think I would get so many to the post of am honest Thankyou x

Please don't use covid as an excuse to ignore a post for 4 weeks when a week after you made this post you were making others (green arrow)

"

Perfectly said.

Fleetwood

Am sorry I didn't realise I had to constantly respond should I delete this now or just try to keep on top of replying Phil x

Pontefract

"Am sorry I didn't realise I had to constantly respond should I delete this now or just try to keep on top of replying Phil x"

4 weeks to reply is a long time and then you have the odasitiy to blame covid I've had it and still manage to keep up with forum when I had my good days at least admit you forgot about this thread don't need bull honesty is always thd best policy hate look at me threads that ops can't even be bothered to look at themselves

West Mids

"Am sorry I didn't realise I had to constantly respond should I delete this now or just try to keep on top of replying Phil x

4 weeks to reply is a long time and then you have the odasitiy to blame covid I've had it and still manage to keep up with forum when I had my good days at least admit you forgot about this thread don't need bull honesty is always thd best policy hate look at me threads that ops can't even be bothered to look at themselves "

True.

Over to you OP.

Fleetwood

I haven't used the forums before and yes I did forget about this post as the other two had stopped getting replies and fell off the cliff

So am sorry if I have upset anyone by not replying to them personally.

Phil x

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Am sorry I didn't realise I had to constantly respond should I delete this now or just try to keep on top of replying Phil x

4 weeks to reply is a long time and then you have the odasitiy to blame covid I've had it and still manage to keep up with forum when I had my good days at least admit you forgot about this thread don't need bull honesty is always thd best policy hate look at me threads that ops can't even be bothered to look at themselves "

That was uncalled for. No one is obligated to caretake a thread, even if they ask for advice.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Am sorry I didn't realise I had to constantly respond should I delete this now or just try to keep on top of replying Phil x"

You don't. They may not give advice on other threads of yours but you can use the forums however you wish to.

If you are unwell you're not obligated to reply on a swingers site forum.

I'm still recovering from Covif from catching it at Christmas and the last thing I was worried about was this forum.

Pontefract

4 weeks to reply is a long time and then you have the odasitiy to blame covid I've had it and still manage to keep up with forum when I had my good days at least admit you forgot about this thread don't need bull honesty is always thd best policy hate look at me threads that ops can't even be bothered to look at themselves

That was uncalled for. No one is obligated to caretake a thread, even if they ask for advice.

"

Why is it uncalled for if he didn't want the advice he shouldn't have made the thread and its common courtesy to reply to people when they have taken the time to try help on the forum

By *otshot14Woman  over a year ago

nuneaton

I like men like u,fed up with the buff guys.like someone who can give u a good hug.

Fleetwood

Thankyou hotshot I do give good hugs so I have been told x

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Thankyou hotshot I do give good hugs so I have been told x"

Keep carrying on... best of luck

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

OP I am a bigger guy. Some ladies like bigger some don’t. Just keep positive mate

By *ld StrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Of course you do darling everyone has a type and a big guy here. Is included. Love a big fella

Dude, dad bods are in!

You can be making hay, just tweak how you market yourself.

Go to clubs, especially party nights, start networking and let your personality shine.

If you’re genuine and just here for a good time it’s all good.

By *Aim2plsMan  over a year ago

pitsea

Hi I'm seem to have the same problem mate

I'm straight

And try not to sound perverse or rude

Yet all I seem to get is MSG's from bi guys TV TS ect ect

And no disrespect to any member of this site but the few ladies I have been lucky enough to receive MSG's from seem to either get aggy I need someone to hit me up and put my faith back in to the site any help or guidance would be much appreciated thanks guys I'm sure thee are some fanfuckintastic ppl out there

There’s hope for everyone if you approach it in the right way.

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

Just remember that your attractiveness is not linked to your weight.

By *oreThanCurvyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

I like your bio, but the pictures are not great in my opinion. When you take selfies try to hold the camera a bit higher. And also it would be better if you look more relaxed on your pictures. Xx

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

The two things I'd change is your age says 41 but bio says late 30s

& also the bit about you've been here ages so you know how it works, what does that actually mean, does anyone honestly understand how FAB works, it's like the Sydney University statements

Other than that I think it's fine but I agree with what others have said, go to group socials and clubs, let people see the real you, I've noticed the most successful guys aren't the Adonis's it's the guys that put themselves out there to meet people

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Have you actually taken any of the advice on board ?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

You should get rid of the pic with the photos of kids in the background, it shouldn't even have been approved.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Get yourself along to the social at club play in Blackpool on saturday

» Add a new message to this topic