FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the years we have had some lovely meets and got some lovely friends .The one thing that has surprised me lately though is the amount of time wasters .It seems to be increasing beyond what it was .We do need a shame box here I think .So many couples are up for a meet and yet never do .We think if you haven't been verified for say 6 months you are clearly not playing .The amount of couples looking for a meet ,a club or party so when you give them details they still never go .It's not because some people don't fancy each other ,we have had so many couples make contact with us first and after endless emails nothing not even a social meet .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thing is a lot of us do play with the same people so we don't need verifying all the time.

Others chose not to put them up

[Removed by poster at 01/10/12 11:36:21]

Put us in the shame box, we haven't met for over 6 months

ps. we are meeting next week, are we forgiven?

Totally see where the op is coming from on this one - even in clubs there are more and more couples embracing the social side but only ever playing with other !

Perhaps the buzz is the fact that they might play one day ?

And we kinda filter out the dreamers early on - no verifications etc is a simple way to see they are not gonna meet !

"Put us in the shame box, we haven't met for over 6 months

ps. we are meeting next week, are we forgiven? "

No No No not allowed .... coming over right now

we have never really had a truly great meet with another couple (for various reasons)..quite welcome for anyone to come and try to rectify this though!

No No No not allowed .... coming over right now "

Ya fancy a quick fumble in my shame box?

It's not the ones who don't play but go to clubs that's up to them and the social is fine . We have friends we don't play with but still enjoy there company . What gets me are those who have a profile and are into everything yet end of the day are never going to meet . We had a couple who have been after us for months saying if only you could accommodate .Now we can and 4 times they have pulled out for all sorts of reasons . There not the only ones but why do they bother

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Ya fancy a quick fumble in my shame box? "

There should be an 'interest' in the list for 'fumbling in shame boxes' it might catch on as the new kink of 2012

We only meet every 6 month due to work and family commitments but the guy who we met for our last two meets has left the site so we lost his verifies. For other meets we haven't bothered with verifies. However we aren't timewasters and when we say we will meet we always do.

Don't know how we would be perceived in that hall of shame.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

we meet guys most weekends but have not updated verifications for over a year as i dont see the need to constantly add verifications to our profile. Our profile does not serve as a list of every single fella ive eva slept with if this puts people off then so be it

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

I've stopped putting verifications on my profile as they get raided by other single males!

Ya fancy a quick fumble in my shame box? "

I might just do that....

There should be an 'interest' in the list for 'fumbling in shame boxes' it might catch on as the new kink of 2012"

Fumbling shame boxes is so '2013' though

I might just do that.... "

Why hello

We meet single guys and dont put our verifications up as we dont see the need. Also we dont meet very often because of work and family commitments.

This is an extra to our everyday life.

You know - we haven't been here long and are in no way complaining - in the short time we have been here we have met some lovely people and had some great fun

BUT some people drive us mental. They initiate contact with you. Wink you/Message You/Friend Invite and then you have the courtesy to reply. And you get.....Nothing!!

What goes on with these people. We have had one couple message us a few times and then stop halfway through a chat and nothing for a few days. Then they message again starting all over again! Our answer now is "block"

As for verification, we have never been comfortable displaying them on this site or others. We have the tick and we will send people the veri's if they ask so they can be cross checked but we are not putting up a History of what we have been up to at the weekend! Step too far in our book

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

I am afraid the only way to cut down on timewasters is to start to charge a monthly fee to view profiles, its very nice to have a free site but does attract lots of timewasters and picture collectors.Have been on other pay sites and found alot less timewasters xx

Ban everyone that doesnt meet every wk

Personally I prefer discreet play mates. I think personally I would avoid anyone who played with different people on a daily / weekly basis. For us it's about quality meets rather than quantity. Its about personal choice. Not everyone wants all and sundry knowing who they have played with. Discretion is something we preferably no we are not time wasters .but we are choosey who we play with .

Think some got the wrong end of this I was trying to say there were a massive amount of time wasters on here who seek out real players and love doing the walk and doing the chat but when it comes down to meeting they come up with well you name it .

Car ,kids, no money ,you name it we have heard it .If you are not going to meet then stop contacting and if you just want to chat again thats fine but just say what you are after god its not hard is it .

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

My girlfriend is in France for 9 months as part of her French course. Apart from people we've met before and have agreed on (who I won't be receiving any new veri's from as it would serve no purpose), I won't be meeting anyone either.

We didn't play with anyone new for a while before she left apart from a bit of a play in the orgy room of a swinging club so all in all it might be a year in between our verifications! I'd like to think we're swingers rather than dreamers though!

Hi, we haven't played for a year but thats only due to M having Siatica but as soon as its better were on a "fucking" mision;)...lol

J&M x

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted.

"We are getting fed up with time wasters and pic collectors and do understand that this is a free site but do think if you have been on the site for over 6 months and have not been at least photo verified or verified by a meet the profile should be deleted."
True we av been on here 3 years but deleted profile as got messed bout

There should be an 'interest' in the list for 'fumbling in shame boxes' it might catch on as the new kink of 2012"

spanks his bum

Ha ha, you lot should try being a single male. Impossible to meet a sexy couple!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Ha ha, you lot should try being a single male. Impossible to meet a sexy couple!"

Clearly so hard he left...

Actually its hard to meet sexy couples, but not impossible.

If i was young fit and gorgeous it might be easier ...

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Ha ha, you lot should try being a single male. Impossible to meet a sexy couple!

Clearly so hard he left...

Actually its hard to meet sexy couples, but not impossible.

If i was young fit and gorgeous it might be easier ...

"

Like I keep saying, give me your motorbike and you can have my girlfriend. She'll understand it's a sacrifice I need to make

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Like I keep saying, give me your motorbike and you can have my girlfriend. She'll understand it's a sacrifice I need to make "

What would I get in exchange for one of those micro-scooters?

» Add a new message to this topic