FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > newbie advice sought

newbie advice sought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all, I'm fairly new here. Got my profile sorted, and fairly humorous I hope? Tried to be different at least. Now, my problem is that I live in darkest dampest mid Wales, about an hour from most towns inc' Shrewsbury. So I message couples and ask if they want to chat and get to know, nothing too pressured, and try to end with a question say about what they like doing to try and provoke a reply, but so far absolutely nothing almost to the point now that I've nearly exhausted all options. Messages dont get deleted, but just left, so what do you do? Also for instance, come across a couple I'd really like to meet in a place I sometimes stay visiting fam and friends but they have so many friends on their list that I find I'm right at the bottom of the interest list, and messages dont get replied to, so I would feel like a PITA by trying again. Hmmm, anyone been through this or got any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

nothing again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you've tried too hard to be funny... There is an element of repeating yourself...

Other than that, I'm sure you'll get there eventually just make sure you're looking for couples that are looking for single males.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic