FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do u go private in chat on here

how do u go private in chat on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wencat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

on a one to one I know can be done I done it once and forgot how to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go into the chatroom and under the persons name there is a "pm" tab, click on that and away you go

This! ^^^

But there's no private cam facility - so if its on - others can still view you - just your chat will be private!

Leeds

"This! ^^^

But there's no private cam facility - so if its on - others can still view you - just your chat will be private! "

yes u can I done it once u have to find room hardly any in put cam on u want block any out other than cam u want go to top above cams click on x other goes black just cam on u want and no one else can see is what I was told and seemed to work try it and let me know please x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"This! ^^^

But there's no private cam facility - so if its on - others can still view you - just your chat will be private! yes u can I done it once u have to find room hardly any in put cam on u want block any out other than cam u want go to top above cams click on x other goes black just cam on u want and no one else can see is what I was told and seemed to work try it and let me know please x"

You seem to have answered your own question although it isn't a Private Cam, it's just you blocking anyone you don't want to see your cam but it does get you the result you're after

So long as you remember to block anyone else who enters the room!

Seems a bit of a ball ache in a world of MSN and Skype!

Leeds

well i thought that aswell about blocking anyone else but i hate blocking anyone at all the softie i am

» Add a new message to this topic