FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock sleeves And exteders

Cock sleeves And exteders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We are looking to purchase some cock sleeves and an extender and was looking for some advice before purchasing some.

The cyberskin ones seem to be the better ones but wanted to hear your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband has tried a few in the past, I'd say it's a long story, but that would only get some wag making sadly accurate jokes about hubbies size.

Sleeves: add girth/interesting nodules to his shaft. Don't increase length. Bit hit and miss, get him to include you in the choosing process as some of the designs are wince worth.

Extenders: does what it says on the tin. Will either add length or add length and girth. I'd advise you don't bother, as the ones we tried didn't seem to be designed to take into account the shape of the end of a guy's cock. So you'd get 4"-5" of normal erection, followed by another 2"-3" of extender sortof wobbling on the end of his cock. Hard to get a good rythym going and difficult to insert.

Thanks for your reply. M has just asked me to clarify that she is not the one wanting me to get an extension ( yeah right ).

I H just thought it would be good training before I throw her to the BBC'S lol.

Well I decided to to purchase the Adonis textured 2 inch so I shall leave some feed back once tried and tested!!

Well just to update on the sleeve. We should have taken the advice from the lady above. We found the cock sleeve to be about a waste of time on my cock. We shall let you know what its like when I put it over the end of a pole and tease M with it.

I got an extender from Love Honey shop, adds about 3" to my existing 7" and adds girth too, you could use it successfully if you are smaller too.

My Mrs absolutely loves it, it never fails to satisfy

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I got an extender from Love Honey shop, adds about 3" to my existing 7" and adds girth too, you could use it successfully if you are smaller too.

My Mrs absolutely loves it, it never fails to satisfy"

Does it do anything for you? Apart from seeing Mrs being pleased?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've tried a sleeve - but it just squeezes all the blood out of my cock.

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We got a hollow strapon for mr to wear it vibrates adds girth and lenth brill toy but does nothing for him

If anyone is intrested i can get proper quality cyberskin extensions that fit and feel great.

» Add a new message to this topic