FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples and single females

Couples and single females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Honey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

So I think I have found the perfect couple for me. We seem like we’re on the same page and I have flirty banter with both of them (f&m)

I’ve had 3somes before with a fwb and soft couple swap with an ex. But never been with a couple as a single female.

I’m quite excited at the thought as I like them both.

Anyhow, my Q is.. is there any tips/advice you could give me? I haven’t met them yet but plan to. Please be nice lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be wary if I hadn't met them in person yet. Some 'couples' are just a man wanking. I don't do sex chat until I've met them in person as then I can assess attraction.

Also their dynamic- sometimes they seem keen in messages but in real life one of them may be less happy about a 3some.

Good luck.

Hertfordshire

Thanks lovely! Definitely keeping an open mind about this as I don’t want to end up being disappointed. Hopefully they’re both just as keen irl and that it’s not one sided

"I would be wary if I hadn't met them in person yet. Some 'couples' are just a man wanking. I don't do sex chat until I've met them in person as then I can assess attraction.

Also their dynamic- sometimes they seem keen in messages but in real life one of them may be less happy about a 3some.

Good luck. "

"I would be wary if I hadn't met them in person yet. Some 'couples' are just a man wanking. I don't do sex chat until I've met them in person as then I can assess attraction.

Good luck. "

That'll be hubby using his Mrs to lure in a naive "unicorn" so he can empty his sack, happens a lot on here

i am not very experienced yet i wouldn't say plan everything out but speak to both parties and ask what they are expecting from it and go from there. Also if it feels like its something that's being pushed for rather than natural, then don't go for it.

"Thanks lovely! Definitely keeping an open mind about this as I don’t want to end up being disappointed. Hopefully they’re both just as keen irl and that it’s not one sided

I would be wary if I hadn't met them in person yet. Some 'couples' are just a man wanking. I don't do sex chat until I've met them in person as then I can assess attraction.

Good luck. "

I'd suggest a coffee meeting with all 3 of you, sooner rather than later. Then you will know one way or the other.

They may be even more lovely in real life.

Hertfordshire

Thank you

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

newcastle sat night

100% meet for a social first. We always find that it helps having no pressure on a meet. And then you can see how the couple interact. See if it’s one sided or if they are both there for the enjoyment.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We'd say be yourself, be open about what you are looking for. Hopefully they are what they say they are too. Trouble with fab everyone is on the back foot due to all the crazy fab people pretending. We've been trying to meet a nice single female but they are bombarded with messages so we most likely get lost in the abyss of messages. We have now decided if the planets align we will find the right single for us and them having found us for them. Good luck OP as having something regular and genuine is definitely a good place to be

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Some good advice here, do find out if the female is bi and if so how bi....the usual likes and dislikes. Any experienced couple will know they need to make sure you are at ease but do you own diligence and above all enjoy the evening. Rules are good but too much of do this don't do that spoils the fun.

Hertfordshire

Thank you everyone. Profile does say Bi and I’ve read veri’s from other couples but they don’t have a single female veri so just wanted a bit of advice. Their profile and from chatting to them they have intrigued me

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Plan a social, and take it from there. As finding a 3 way attraction and getting along can be a little more difficult. X

Hope it turns out well for you OP!

Some great advice on here.

Boundaries is a biggie for us, not just with single female meets but with any meet. We also make sure that’s it’s genuine 3 way play and no one is left out.

Are you going to arrange to talk to the female half before you meet?

We have a cheap burner phone that we use. I (V) always speak to the female before we meet.

Good luck!

Viv

Hertfordshire

Yeah fingers crossed it does turn out good! There are some very encouraging verifications from other people so it does help put me at ease somewhat.

We have a 3 way conversation going on WhatsApp at the moment. I only give out my number if I feel comfortable enough and so far they seem cool. But fingers crossed..!

"Hope it turns out well for you OP!

Some great advice on here.

Boundaries is a biggie for us, not just with single female meets but with any meet. We also make sure that’s it’s genuine 3 way play and no one is left out.

Are you going to arrange to talk to the female half before you meet?

We have a cheap burner phone that we use. I (V) always speak to the female before we meet.

Good luck!

Viv"

"Yeah fingers crossed it does turn out good! There are some very encouraging verifications from other people so it does help put me at ease somewhat.

We have a 3 way conversation going on WhatsApp at the moment. I only give out my number if I feel comfortable enough.

Good luck!

Viv"

We never give out our numbers either, ever.

Hence the burner and a PAYG sim. Works well

By *oltandJodyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Interesting read op, we would love to find something like this with someone again.

We miss the girlfriend we were with.

All the best and social first as suggested by others.

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

We would say if you all get on with a social and do end up playing ,just make sure you all know the dose and don't and equal attention/play so one feels left out x

Hertfordshire

Thank you everyone x

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

"Thank you everyone x"
hope it all gose well and it works out for you

» Add a new message to this topic