FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why look at my profile?!!

why look at my profile?!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do couples constantly look at my profile when they are clearly not looking to meet single men. I don't understand it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

just because a profile says no single guys it doesn't necessarily mean no single guys. By blocking all men it allows couples to pick and choose and not be inundated by every guy within 50 miles who thinks he stands a chance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be nosey? I look at loads of profiles that I have no interest in interacting with

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Never question why someone looks at my profile.

It could be because something I have posted on the forums, seen me at a club or I’m in the area. It matters not.

If they don’t message they’re obviously not interested.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People research and evaluate, whether or not they want any type of person to start contacting them.

It's much easier to filter the people you chat with, if it's just you that starts the chat.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

We look at same profiles if they update their status a lot as there’s so many we forget who we have seen. We could block everyone but can’t be bothered. If it annoys you then block them

I look coz am nosey.. its that simple

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Never try to understand why someone else uses this site, it'll drive you mad. You're better off to concentrate on how you use the site.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"We look at same profiles if they update their status a lot as there’s so many we forget who we have seen. We could block everyone but can’t be bothered. If it annoys you then block them "

I'm glad I looked

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We always look at profiles before posting an answer in a forum thread.

They might just not state it on their profile

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Because we might just be randomly pervi g

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Loadsa reasons.

You might look like someone they know but if they're on their phones the profile pic is diddy so they have to visit your profile page to see the bigger version.

Could be anything

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

We always look at a profile if we are going to answer in the forum. Didn’t this time as didn’t want to offend maybe make your profile private to couples?? I don’t know if that’s possible but try if it makes you experience on fab nicer for you.

Does it matter?

Admiration

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Never try to understand why someone else uses this site, it'll drive you mad. You're better off to concentrate on how you use the site."

It used to drive me potty, in my first couple of years in websites of the kind. Why did so and so click on my profile repeatedly within a week? Why did they not respond to my polite 'hello'? Now, I'm much more zen about it. If anybody likes something and they don't ask....they won't get....simples!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"why do couples constantly look at my profile when they are clearly not looking to meet single men. I don't understand it. "

Why do couples constantly look at my profile when I am clearly not looking to meet couples?

I don care

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

I look at loads of profiles, sometimes just to see if the person is as much of an arse hole is their bio as they come across on the forum....

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I look at loads of profiles, sometimes just to see if the person is as much of an arse hole is their bio as they come across on the forum.... "

^-- love this

(Bry)

And this is why I'm in ninja mode. People get too caught up in why someone looks at their profile!

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I look at loads of profiles, sometimes just to see if the person is as much of an arse hole is their bio as they come across on the forum....

^-- love this

(Bry)"

Haha its true tho isn't it?! Someone quotes on here and I'm like are you for real and then go check the profile and normally block lol x

You always post good stuff tho and great advice x

By *jb-123Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I might have no interest in clicking on a profile but I'm clumsy and my phone slips, I click on the profile by accident, then I have to go back to what I actually wanted to click on. There are so many reasons this might happen that it's not even worth considering

Couples may ask themselves the same when guys come to look at there profile

We really don’t mind who looks at our profile.

It’s when they message and we’re the complete opposite of what they are looking for that it becomes a bit more puzzling.

We’ve given up trying to figure out life on Fab!

V

By *aviniaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds (close to GAP)

The title of your post is a bit 'look at me, look at me'. So I did.

"why do couples constantly look at my profile when they are clearly not looking to meet single men. I don't understand it. "

I get that a lot too. Straight male in a male female couple States in their profile not looking for single men, verifications from couples only .. yet seem to visit and view me quite a lot .. never reply to messages. I'm guessing it's the woman just perving ... Lol

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Just because someone looks at a profile doesn't mean they want to meet regardless of their preferences.

Because they can, no other explanation needed

[Removed by poster at 28/12/21 17:15:43]

Oops posted in wrong thread!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Many put no single guys so they don't get inundated with messages & look for single guy when they want them their selves

I often check out people's profiles before replying to forum posts, not really sure why I do it I just do, I guess in your case because you mentioned your profile so I thought, have a nose, would it entice me to message if I was looking to meet etc

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

"To be nosey? I look at loads of profiles that I have no interest in interacting with "

this....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Don't see what the problem is. Your profile is available to be seen by any member of this site and for any reason that's what you signed upto. You could chase every couple down view their profile and see if they have single male interest then block them if you so wish, seems a waste of time and energy to me but hey, I'm not you.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"I might have no interest in clicking on a profile but I'm clumsy and my phone slips, I click on the profile by accident, then I have to go back to what I actually wanted to click on. There are so many reasons this might happen that it's not even worth considering"

I've done this a few times, accidentally tapped a link when trying to scroll.

There are so many reasons, it's barely worth worrying about. I find it amusing that I get a spike in views from guys in a certain area when one friend who I verified ages ago changes her location, presumably because they're looking at who has verified her

» Add a new message to this topic