FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes a good male profile?

What makes a good male profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ager 2 Please OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/midlands

Any suggestions of what makes a good, inviting profile for guys who are interested in meeting couples? I have cock shots of course, but I know this sometimes puts people off (too much cock, not much else), so what else can you do if you are trying to stay private but still appealing?

Thoughts welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Do a forum search for this and you'll find plenty of information.

Are you unable to approach women out in real life?

Grantham

Just realised you wouldn't do this in real life

How would you expect your wife to be treated by other men? With their cock out or respectfully?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP...you need more dick pics.

(Bry)

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Any suggestions of what makes a good, inviting profile for guys who are interested in meeting couples? I have cock shots of course, but I know this sometimes puts people off (too much cock, not much else), so what else can you do if you are trying to stay private but still appealing?

Thoughts welcome "

An honest one. Why lie or mislead? Why say what you think people want to hear rather than what's true? Explain what you're looking for and what you have to offer. It's not rocket science but it does take more than a few cock shots and ticked boxes. Couples are probably outnumbered here 100-1 by single males hence all the posts in the forums by guys seeking help. You just need to get real and accept that it takes time and effort to get a response. There is NO magic answer.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Patience, effort and consistency.

Birmingham/midlands

More? Ha, I had been told it needed fewer so took some off. But happy to take your advice, many thanks.

Do dick pics get couples interested, or is there more/something else?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The guys showing pictures of their face and having verifications, will always have a better chance than a guy predominantly showing his cock.

The 100-1 ratio could be close to the mark as well, so my advice get to a club and show your face. Admittedly as you’re married, those couples or single ladies may also be put off.

Good luck Op

Birmingham/midlands

Many thanks, certainly a lot of guys on here, so I understand that couples can, and should be, selective. I think I’m being honest, but will check

Grantham

Another hot tip for the forums is to not assume someone posting on a thread wants to chat privately

Birmingham/midlands

Pressed the wrong button in haste, but at least I was polite. Again, many thanks for your advice and guidance.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"More? Ha, I had been told it needed fewer so took some off. But happy to take your advice, many thanks.

Do dick pics get couples interested, or is there more/something else?"

I was joking. If you'd messaged us, we'd probably delete it unread simply because of the profile pic. If we did get to the profile we'd delete your message simply because of all the dick pics.

Simple maths: We do one meet a week at the most, four or five a month. Half of those are with guys we already know, so we're looking for two, maybe three, new guys each month. If we just got ten offers per day (and it's normally a lot more than that) then that's 300 in a month....and we need three. That's just 1% of them. It's bloody hard to get in that 1%, we know.

We think we're pretty typical, maybe even a bit more active than most couples. But that's the nub of it....you have to beat 99 other guys and that takes more than a bunch of dick pics.

(Bry)

Birmingham/midlands

Spot on, thanks. Glad I didn’t add more dick pics already then. Fewer then and a different profile pic cheers

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

A few things would put people off. Being married, mostly meet day time, no weekends but good for being honest

Birmingham/midlands

Thanks, no point in lying about it and then messing people around, that certainly wouldn’t work would it. But at the same time, I know I am restricting myself even more, but never mind, I will keep my fingers crossed and keep on trying

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Humour. End of.

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

"Humour. End of. "

What makes a good male profile? A question constantly posed on here and luckily the people they are wanting to meet provide all answers, yet it still eludes them. Not every single male that has asked this question (some waited nearly a year, making your 3 months before posting seem proactive) is genuinely completely unaware of why they get zero responses. They are realising that on this forum they get what their profiles and sporadic machine gun spray tactics are not....instant responses and dialogue

and they always PM a few,but too early on in thread and get called out. If they were really interested about the answers then they wouldnt have need to post in first place, because most people can figure it out themselves they wouldn't take months of rejection, not read any forum posts before they post (yea right)

Bi-Friendly is brilliant!! Not ruling it out and open for discussion haha When you know couples are looking for guys, are serious and have verifications to back it they think they are in, but if the male in couple is bi, lots are, they know saying straight reduces their chances. Everyones entitled to identify as whatever they want and it should be respected.....but my take is if youve had a cock in your hand, ass, mouth,or yours in theirs, more than on one occasion you move from straight, skip curious and onto bi. If not done cock scenario your straight aka bi friedly

By *ornyandniceMan  over a year ago

Norwich

There’s loads of crap about this some people told me I have to many dick pictures but I see male profiles full of dick pictures and have plenty of meets

There are obviously poor profiles but best just to put what you want and be honest

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

"Any suggestions of what makes a good, inviting profile for guys who are interested in meeting couples? I have cock shots of course, but I know this sometimes puts people off (too much cock, not much else), so what else can you do if you are trying to stay private but still appealing?

Thoughts welcome "

A well laid out profile,a good mix of pictures not just 50 different angles of your cock,be honest in what you are looking for and can offer, not expecting to meet in the next half hour, take time to build a rapport with people.

But most of all it's down to luck just messaging the right people at the right time.

Good luck and happy fabbing OP

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Make it clearer that whether you wife has given you consent or not so us honest folk can avoid you.

If she consents then many won't have snow issue with that.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Make it clearer that whether you wife has given you consent or not so us honest folk can avoid you.

If she consents then many won't have snow issue with that."

No issue with that*

Birmingham/midlands

"Humour. End of.

What makes a good male profile? A question constantly posed on here and luckily the people they are wanting to meet provide all answers, yet it still eludes them. Not every single male that has asked this question (some waited nearly a year, making your 3 months before posting seem proactive) is genuinely completely unaware of why they get zero responses. They are realising that on this forum they get what their profiles and sporadic machine gun spray tactics are not....instant responses and dialogue

and they always PM a few,but too early on in thread and get called out. If they were really interested about the answers then they wouldnt have need to post in first place, because most people can figure it out themselves they wouldn't take months of rejection, not read any forum posts before they post (yea right)

Bi-Friendly is brilliant!! Not ruling it out and open for discussion haha When you know couples are looking for guys, are serious and have verifications to back it they think they are in, but if the male in couple is bi, lots are, they know saying straight reduces their chances. Everyones entitled to identify as whatever they want and it should be respected.....but my take is if youve had a cock in your hand, ass, mouth,or yours in theirs, more than on one occasion you move from straight, skip curious and onto bi. If not done cock scenario your straight aka bi friedly "

Many thanks for the response. I looked at the forum a while back and found loads of mixed ideas, and was just wondering what might help to get the occasional ping. I am not pushy so have only winked a few and contacted fewer, as I don’t like to harass.

Your response however is really helpful on the bi-friendly issue. Thanks for the time spent and advice given.

Birmingham/midlands

"Make it clearer that whether you wife has given you consent or not so us honest folk can avoid you.

If she consents then many won't have snow issue with that."

Fair point, many thanks

Birmingham/midlands

Thoughts welcome

A well laid out profile,a good mix of pictures not just 50 different angles of your cock,be honest in what you are looking for and can offer, not expecting to meet in the next half hour, take time to build a rapport with people.

But most of all it's down to luck just messaging the right people at the right time.

Good luck and happy fabbing OP"

Yes, 50 seems excessive. It ain’t even that pretty to be fair, ha. Thanks for the advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As part of a couple let me answer this from a male perspective.

Cock shots are generally a no.

Be respectful in your profile. Bio and photos plus messages

Understand boundaries of the couple and also have some yourself

Show personality and not just want you think the couple want to hear

I hope this helps a little

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, here’s my opinion for what it’s worth…

- One cock shot is plenty.

- Lose the shot where you’re standing in front of the toilet. Toilets aren’t sexy.

I think you might do well to pursue clubs rather than one-to-one meets.

Outside of clubs, you’re seeking someone who (i) can accommodate (ii) at the limited times you’re available and (iii) doesn’t mind that you’re playing away, all of which narrows the field.

At clubs, you’re already in the room with people so you’ve leapt hurdles one (accommodation) and two (finding times you’re available).

Also, women meeting alone might feel safer in clubs. Vetting a new guy off Fab to get to a point where I offer to accommodate him takes ages and a lot of effort. In clubs I feel safer so I can get on with the sex part!

After you’ve met people in clubs, get veried lots of times. It makes you seem more reliable.

One final thing - you DMed someone in this thread and, when she objected, you said you’d hit the wrong reply button but “at least I was nice”. This rang alarm bells because it suggests that your being nice was something she should be grateful for. Women look for clues about whether a guy is a nice guy or not.

Birmingham/midlands

"As part of a couple let me answer this from a male perspective.

Cock shots are generally a no.

Be respectful in your profile. Bio and photos plus messages

Understand boundaries of the couple and also have some yourself

Show personality and not just want you think the couple want to hear

I hope this helps a little "

Many thanks for that. I agree honesty first, I don’t want to mess people around. Cheers

Birmingham/midlands

"OP, here’s my opinion for what it’s worth…

- One cock shot is plenty.

- Lose the shot where you’re standing in front of the toilet. Toilets aren’t sexy.

I think you might do well to pursue clubs rather than one-to-one meets.

Outside of clubs, you’re seeking someone who (i) can accommodate (ii) at the limited times you’re available and (iii) doesn’t mind that you’re playing away, all of which narrows the field.

At clubs, you’re already in the room with people so you’ve leapt hurdles one (accommodation) and two (finding times you’re available).

Also, women meeting alone might feel safer in clubs. Vetting a new guy off Fab to get to a point where I offer to accommodate him takes ages and a lot of effort. In clubs I feel safer so I can get on with the sex part!

After you’ve met people in clubs, get veried lots of times. It makes you seem more reliable.

One final thing - you DMed someone in this thread and, when she objected, you said you’d hit the wrong reply button but “at least I was nice”. This rang alarm bells because it suggests that your being nice was something she should be grateful for. Women look for clues about whether a guy is a nice guy or not.

"

Absolutely, I genuinely did not even think about the bathroom shot, ha. That’s going. And the polite bit was not intended as a reward, more of a ‘didn’t mean to offend’ response, but I get your point when seen out of context.

Clubs it is then. Many thanks

» Add a new message to this topic