FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tor is looking for a submissive female

Tor is looking for a submissive female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been discussing Tor hooking up with a submissive female for meeting on her own. She doesn't want her own profile and wants someone in Surrey/West London ideally.

I would not be involved in this physically. So if anyone is interested get in touch

James and Tor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been discussing Tor hooking up with a submissive female for meeting on her own. She doesn't want her own profile and wants someone in Surrey/West London ideally.

I would not be involved in this physically. So if anyone is interested get in touch

James and Tor"

Realised that I've put this in wrong forum but using phone so don't know how to delete!

Sorry

James

Oh and love the sarcasm without the courtesy of further information always nice to see bellends aren't just pictures on this website

"Oh and love the sarcasm without the courtesy of further information always nice to see bellends aren't just pictures on this website"

you said it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We have been discussing Tor hooking up with a submissive female for meeting on her own. She doesn't want her own profile and wants someone in Surrey/West London ideally.

James and Tor"

Is your OH a domme then? What are you looking for exactly? How would you like it to work?

James and TorIs your OH a domme then? What are you looking for exactly? How would you like it to work?"

Hi

She's submissive with me, however the idea of dominating another woman turns her on massively. My role in the process is as an initial facilitator, I would ensure that the other female is indeed a female and not a bloke pretending, and then monitor what's going on initially. I'm not looking to be involved in a sexual (or even sitting in corner watching) way, unless that's what the other person is comfortable with.

Does that help?

James

"Oh and love the sarcasm without the courtesy of further information always nice to see bellends aren't just pictures on this website"

I bet that attitude has led to you being inundated with messages?

James and TorIs your OH a domme then? What are you looking for exactly? How would you like it to work?

Hi

She's submissive with me, however the idea of dominating another woman turns her on massively. My role in the process is as an initial facilitator, I would ensure that the other female is indeed a female and not a bloke pretending, and then monitor what's going on initially. I'm not looking to be involved in a sexual (or even sitting in corner watching) way, unless that's what the other person is comfortable with.

Does that help?

James"

So you will be checking out the female you are seeking because you don't trust them to be genuine but you expect them to deal with you and trust that tor is a genuine female. And seriously you see no flaw in this logic?

James and TorIs your OH a domme then? What are you looking for exactly? How would you like it to work?

Hi

Does that help?

James"

I'm intriugued...if I wished to be dominated, which I don't...I'm not sure I'd be massively confident in someone's Domme credentials if they have to get someone else to sort it out for them...it appears that you are still controlling issues, not her...

Please don't jump down my throat, I'm seriously intrigued how this works for you and whoever will be chosen...

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

as an experienced sub/slave:NO WAY would i be Dommmed by a fem with no experience!i think you better of going to a Bdsm event were she can talk to other Dommes + learn from them!+ may be you find a subject to practice on in a safe for ALL enviroment!!.....it goes against all safety rules what you are asking for on here. Good luck

Excellent point

Excellent point

"Oh and love the sarcasm without the courtesy of further information always nice to see bellends aren't just pictures on this website

I bet that attitude has led to you being inundated with messages?"

Hi was responding to someone's what i saw as bizare response. as with all of these things the message may have been lost in translation. oh and not sure we want to be innundated more than we are now but thanks.

Hi

Does that help?

James

So you will be checking out the female you are seeking because you don't trust them to be genuine but you expect them to deal with you and trust that tor is a genuine female. And seriously you see no flaw in this logic?"

If you look at it that way then yes there is a flaw, however I would expect that anyone who meets anyone else should ensure their own safety by checking first. I'd be very concerned about the safety of anyone who meets without verifying who they're meeting.

Hi

Does that help?

James

I'm intriugued...if I wished to be dominated, which I don't...I'm not sure I'd be massively confident in someone's Domme credentials if they have to get someone else to sort it out for them...it appears that you are still controlling issues, not her...

Please don't jump down my throat, I'm seriously intrigued how this works for you and whoever will be chosen..."

Hi not sure I agree, apart from the initial bit on here (to which she has access anyway) the control would be completely up to her as to who she meets and how it goes etc

Thanks for the responses some of which have made me rethink this process. I hope you all find what you're lookin for

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont realy think there was anything wong with your initial appoach to be fair. As Tor is your submissive you want to protect her from potential men pretending to be females etc

some people take thigs so literally on here sometimes. As you were making sure the other fem was genuine i presumed you would show that Tor was genuine to right??

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hi

Does that help?

James"

Yes that gives me a better picture, so we are talking roleplay as opposed to living the lifestyle kinda thing? Have a chat with some females that maybe interested, but state its roleplay, if you are looking to go more into the fetish scene or BDSM, research carefully, maybe get yourselves along to a munch or four, usually some great people attend these events, take it slowly...dont allow yourselves to be patronised.....good luck xxxx

Hi

Does that help?

JamesYes that gives me a better picture, so we are talking roleplay as opposed to living the lifestyle kinda thing? Have a chat with some females that maybe interested, but state its roleplay, if you are looking to go more into the fetish scene or BDSM, research carefully, maybe get yourselves along to a munch or four, usually some great people attend these events, take it slowly...dont allow yourselves to be patronised.....good luck xxxx"

That makes perfect sense thanks

"i dont realy think there was anything wong with your initial appoach to be fair. As Tor is your submissive you want to protect her from potential men pretending to be females etc

some people take thigs so literally on here sometimes. As you were making sure the other fem was genuine i presumed you would show that Tor was genuine to right??"

Absolutely! Although I think I'd get her to do that personally

» Add a new message to this topic