FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Message etiquette

Message etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is probs asked all the time but why do some people think u owe them anything when messaging. A guy messages on here last night few messages back and forth gave him my kik.messaged a bit last night, he messaged this morning I sent 4 messages then got busy..... Check my phone hours later to 4 kik messages and a fab message saying why am I ignoring him when he can see me online... I clicked on fab for 30 seconds to check summat...... I explain a deeply personal reason why I got busy and I'm an ignorant **** who won't make him feel guilty and I'm a ***** ********. I could write

the words he used but I'd rather not repeat it.

Sorry for the rant but I genuinely love fab but when these kind of situations happen it really knocks me for six and my meeting confidence. Any advice single ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oveboobs2000Man  over a year ago

North West

Hi lexi, can’t understand them, they must realise that everyone has a life outside of fab. Don’t let them spoil you’re enjoyment. J x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I hope you blocked him op, I do at the slightest sign of anyone being pushy.

I got a message yest, read it and had another one ten mins later.

You just know they wouldn't be v respectful in real life.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Some people get thier tiny little egos hurt when they dont get your full undivided attention, fortunately not all if us guys on here are like that and do understand that real life must always come first dont let the arses spoiled your fun and enjoyment of the site block and report them on here if the, if the vile message was sent on here report that aswell so admin have evidence aswell.

Happy fabbing (minus the idiots ofcourse)

By *haneportsMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Some people get thier tiny little egos hurt when they dont get your full undivided attention, fortunately not all if us guys on here are like that and do understand that real life must always come first dont let the arses spoiled your fun and enjoyment of the site block and report them on here if the, if the vile message was sent on here report that aswell so admin have evidence aswell.

Happy fabbing (minus the idiots ofcourse)"

Thanks for the replies feel a bit better today I'm not letting him spoil my fun . I've met some amazing guys on here so not letting the small minority small it. I was just quite shocked Joe vulgar and nasty his messages turned so quickly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just block. There’s no need for that, and on a plus side at least he’s showed early on what an arse he is, bullet dodged

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks for the replies feel a bit better today I'm not letting him spoil my fun . I've met some amazing guys on here so not letting the small minority small it. I was just quite shocked Joe vulgar and nasty his messages turned so quickly. "

There are toxic people out there, in any part of life.

Ignore what they say and block. If they try to find you another way then it's time to talk to the police.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I've had similar things happen to me, try not to let it get to you just block and move on

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

You likely got in the way of him having a wank.

People have lives, shit happens, anyone that cannot appreciate that isn’t worth your time.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

Even when I've been messaging for a long time and sometimes in full flow I never expect, presume or demand a reply all the time every time, there are many reasons someone might not be able to reply immediately or even on the same day. Folk have real lives outside of Fab World and you have to respect that, I suppose for some people Fab is the real world and they take it too seriously. Respect is a must at all times, respect for others choices and privacy.

"Even when I've been messaging for a long time and sometimes in full flow I never expect, presume or demand a reply all the time every time, there are many reasons someone might not be able to reply immediately or even on the same day. Folk have real lives outside of Fab World and you have to respect that, I suppose for some people Fab is the real world and they take it too seriously. Respect is a must at all times, respect for others choices and privacy."

His words were u havnt replied to my kik message but I see you online. That's just ignorance......

I was on fab for 30 seconds stalker alert lol

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Even when I've been messaging for a long time and sometimes in full flow I never expect, presume or demand a reply all the time every time, there are many reasons someone might not be able to reply immediately or even on the same day. Folk have real lives outside of Fab World and you have to respect that, I suppose for some people Fab is the real world and they take it too seriously. Respect is a must at all times, respect for others choices and privacy.

His words were u havnt replied to my kik message but I see you online. That's just ignorance......

I was on fab for 30 seconds stalker alert lol"

Lol he obviously doesn't realise that sometimes you can show online here for ages after you close the page unless you actually log out completely every time

"Even when I've been messaging for a long time and sometimes in full flow I never expect, presume or demand a reply all the time every time, there are many reasons someone might not be able to reply immediately or even on the same day. Folk have real lives outside of Fab World and you have to respect that, I suppose for some people Fab is the real world and they take it too seriously. Respect is a must at all times, respect for others choices and privacy.

I was on fab for 30 seconds stalker alert lol"

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone on here, I log in in the morning and just leave it, doesn't mean I'm active. Folk like that are best ignored, as you said, you've met great guys, focus on that and forget him

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

"This is probs asked all the time but why do some people think u owe them anything when messaging. A guy messages on here last night few messages back and forth gave him my kik.messaged a bit last night, he messaged this morning I sent 4 messages then got busy..... Check my phone hours later to 4 kik messages and a fab message saying why am I ignoring him when he can see me online... I clicked on fab for 30 seconds to check summat...... I explain a deeply personal reason why I got busy and I'm an ignorant **** who won't make him feel guilty and I'm a ***** ********. I could write

Sorry for the rant but I genuinely love fab but when these kind of situations happen it really knocks me for six and my meeting confidence. Any advice single ladies? "

Best way to deal with those idiots is use the block button ...... they are the ones with problems and you don't owe them another second of thought x

im always thankful when they show there true colors early rather than later saves time and its how hundereds make my block list ..so rather than get downbeat and put off be happy for the heads up and block

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some people do you a very big favour by outing themselves as completely inappropriate quite quickly. It really has to be a case of dispensing with them very quickly.

As most people are not matched with most people, it's an occupational hazard that amongst the majority of people in contact, that some will be serial failures of being socially or sexually adequate to even those with very basic standards. Unless we individually pick who we want to start dialogue with, we are open to all of the others .

I stay on fab for as long as possible. It's simpler. And you can dispose of them simply, by blocking.

I was on fab for 30 seconds stalker alert lol

Lol he obviously doesn't realise that sometimes you can show online here for ages after you close the page unless you actually log out completely every time"

I never log out lol my browser opened on fab until I went to new site

"This is probs asked all the time but why do some people think u owe them anything when messaging. A guy messages on here last night few messages back and forth gave him my kik.messaged a bit last night, he messaged this morning I sent 4 messages then got busy..... Check my phone hours later to 4 kik messages and a fab message saying why am I ignoring him when he can see me online... I clicked on fab for 30 seconds to check summat...... I explain a deeply personal reason why I got busy and I'm an ignorant **** who won't make him feel guilty and I'm a ***** ********. I could write

Sorry for the rant but I genuinely love fab but when these kind of situations happen it really knocks me for six and my meeting confidence. Any advice single ladies? "

If I was you I would be glad you never progressed to meeting him.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

First sign of any disrespect..

Kick to the curb. Block. Delete. Next...

Simples...

I'm relieved quite unnerving he had veris saying he's a gentleman lol

» Add a new message to this topic