FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Emails

Emails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering, when you receive an email do you just read it and delete it? or is it common courtesy just to reply, even if its to say that your not interested,

thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Every time your local pizza takeaway drops a menu through your letterbox, do you phone them up to thank them - even if its to decline their latest 2-for-1 offer?

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

tried to up load pic of my mobile done before but will not at mo any help plz

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Every time your local pizza takeaway drops a menu through your letterbox, do you phone them up to thank them - even if its to decline their latest 2-for-1 offer?"

Yes.....then I buy a pizza, this may explain why I'm no good at slimming world

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Every time your local pizza takeaway drops a menu through your letterbox, do you phone them up to thank them - even if its to decline their latest 2-for-1 offer?

Yes.....then I buy a pizza, this may explain why I'm no good at slimming world "

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Every time your local pizza takeaway drops a menu through your letterbox, do you phone them up to thank them - even if its to decline their latest 2-for-1 offer?

Yes.....then I buy a pizza, this may explain why I'm no good at slimming world

"

well we try to reply to all messages,,but it doesget annoying,but take a break and the nose to the grind lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always reply to emails even if not in criteria i look for quite simply its good manners even just to say thanks but no thanks.

By *andyguy59Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

"just wondering, when you receive an email do you just read it and delete it? or is it common courtesy just to reply, even if its to say that your not interested,

thank you "

it is common courtesy to reply - either way. After all they made an effort to show an interest in you. Assuming they did make an effort to read your profile.....

I always reply - it's just plain rude not to.

I think the OP was referring to women/couples as this is a usual moan.

For example, a single woman in my area

posted that she had 600+ mails to get through after only a few days on site. You cannot reply to everyone, it is not possible if you still want a life.

The ratio of men to everyone else on this site is easily 10:1, if not more.

Just deal with it in your head and move on.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

""just wondering, when you receive an email do you just read it and delete it? or is it common courtesy just to reply, even if its to say that your not interested,

thank you "

it is common courtesy to reply - either way. After all they made an effort to show an interest in you. Assuming they did make an effort to read your profile.....

I always reply - it's just plain rude not to.

"

Thats fine and we reply but if they are clearly outside of what our profile says we are looking for then we wont always reply. After all they havent been bothered to read our profile or have read it and thought they would chance their arm anyway.. so if they are not being curteous in reading and not messaging us if they fall into any of the brackets our profile clearly asks not to message us.. then they dont deserve a reply. if you reply to those sorts they end up trying loads of messages to get you to change their mind and some go and change their profile to fit with want up want after you say not thanks reply. then they end up addong to our blocked list just to stop pestering. if they fit with what we are looking for but just no atteaction etc then we would send a no thanks reply.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

Thats fine and we reply but if they are clearly outside of what our profile says we are looking for then we wont always reply. After all they havent been bothered to read our profile or have read it and thought they would chance their arm anyway.. so if they are not being curteous in reading and not messaging us if they fall into any of the brackets our profile clearly asks not to message us.. then they dont deserve a reply. if you reply to those sorts they end up trying loads of messages to get you to change their mind and some go and change their profile to fit with want up want after you say not thanks reply. then they end up addong to our blocked list just to stop pestering. if they fit with what we are looking for but just no atteaction etc then we would send a no thanks reply."

+1

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

But how man do you get a week? When people have detailed profiles that clearly set out what that person/couple is looking for and people who don't fit still message them, where do you draw the line? Then of course if you do reply you get quite a few 'but why', 'we're all the same size laid down', 'but make an exception for me', then just plain rude ones. I try to reply to all messages but it's impossible, maybe set yourself up a female profile and find out why ladies and couples can't always reply to all messages.

It depends on why they have sent the message though I guess you are only talking about from new people? If they are too far away, I tell them but sometimes I read and eventually delete mostly because at that time I haven't the time to respond

» Add a new message to this topic