FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tios for Single Men on HOTWIFING and CUCKOLDING

Tios for Single Men on HOTWIFING and CUCKOLDING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelybum OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

1. Some couples, and I talk from experience, will never go favorites for a situation where everything is pre-determined because they don't have to. Attractive people are usually solicited by most people they come in contact with; they are seldom in a hurry. Give me a break.

2. The friendlier you are with the husband the better your chances. The husband is not only your best ally in the seduction of the wife, but that friendship can solve many potentially turbulent situations, besides he is the only one of the two of you, who the wife doesn't really want to hurt or disappoint. If you think every man that wants to be your sex friend is gay, you are projecting your own issue. I'm happy to report that friendship with benefits is a reality. 2a. Even the more avid cuckold and the most promiscuous hotwife will not move ahead unless they feel safe.

3. Women want to live the scenario of seduction, anticipation, being valued and being lusted after, whomever think they are mechanical fuckers, ready to open their legs at a moment’s notice doesn't know what he is talking about. You better know how to create the right mood dude.

4. Everyone that has worked on sales (and hooking up is a sales job) knows that what you guys call "fakes" are just leads. Not all leads turn into sales, but the more leads you work, the more may be turned into "prospects “and some prospects can be convinced (sold) into "closing the deal."

5. What is really happening is that must guys do not have the patience, the delicacy, or the determination to turn a quick fuck into a worthwhile adventure. I am not saying you are wrong but don't try to make it into a universal law of the threesome.

6. Stop complaining, in love and war there are no rules but to conquer.

Different strokes for different folks, some just want to live out their own power trip. For me, there is no climax comparable to the accomplishment of turning a conservative couple into a pair of sexual hungry beings. For me, in matters of sexuality the "easy sure thing," is more likely second rate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some sound advice and sense - politeness and respect

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent advice

Amen to that!

Best thread I have seen in a while.

"1. Some couples, and I talk from experience, will never go favorites for a situation where everything is pre-determined because they don't have to. Attractive people are usually solicited by most people they come in contact with; they are seldom in a hurry. Give me a break.

2. The friendlier you are with the husband the better your chances. The husband is not only your best ally in the seduction of the wife, but that friendship can solve many potentially turbulent situations, besides he is the only one of the two of you, who the wife doesn't really want to hurt or disappoint. If you think every man that wants to be your sex friend is gay, you are projecting your own issue. I'm happy to report that friendship with benefits is a reality. 2a. Even the more avid cuckold and the most promiscuous hotwife will not move ahead unless they feel safe.

3. Women want to live the scenario of seduction, anticipation, being valued and being lusted after, whomever think they are mechanical fuckers, ready to open their legs at a moment’s notice doesn't know what he is talking about. You better know how to create the right mood dude.

4. Everyone that has worked on sales (and hooking up is a sales job) knows that what you guys call "fakes" are just leads. Not all leads turn into sales, but the more leads you work, the more may be turned into "prospects “and some prospects can be convinced (sold) into "closing the deal."

5. What is really happening is that must guys do not have the patience, the delicacy, or the determination to turn a quick fuck into a worthwhile adventure. I am not saying you are wrong but don't try to make it into a universal law of the threesome.

6. Stop complaining, in love and war there are no rules but to conquer.

Different strokes for different folks, some just want to live out their own power trip. For me, there is no climax comparable to the accomplishment of turning a conservative couple into a pair of sexual hungry beings. For me, in matters of sexuality the "easy sure thing," is more likely second rate."

Hear hear....

its common sense isnt it? If i don't like you, you aint fucking my wife. Men just don't get it

"Hear hear....

its common sense isnt it? If i don't like you, you aint fucking my wife. Men just don't get it"

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

Finally a post full if sense. It's true and work. If I don't like a way a woman behaves around my husband I sure as hell won't be letting her fuck him and hots is same .

brilliant post and so true,

and you look bloody great xx

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Hear hear....

its common sense isnt it? If i don't like you, you aint fucking my wife. Men just don't get it"

Lol, you're so right. I always say this to newbies at clubs. X

By *oulmates YorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic