FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > where am i going wrong

where am i going wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ppl ive been on here a few months now and dont know why im not getting any action does ppl want to advise me wat i must do to see some fun here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well, what do you think makes your profile stand out from the 100's of other men contacting the people you're contacting?????

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Or to put it slightly more bluntly, your profile is shit, it tells us nothing about you. Why should I waste my time asking you more, when hundreds of other guys already have it on their profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've had a meet... Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that action?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

saying you will play with the guy if only there is a female there is not your best line.....

good luck

As above plus the underpants in the photo shot? Not a good look matey!

Step one:-

Create a profile showing your good points, and saying what you have to offer.

Step two:-

Take some interesting pictures to add value to your photo.

Step three:-

Read other people in you areas profiles and send interesting messages to those that would enjoy your profile.

Sms 2 me u need to strt at step 1.

You won't get 'action' because you are just another bloke that's heard about the site, thought you could come on, write a line or two for your profile because you couldn't be bothered to make any effort and thought by just owning a cock you would b e meeting every night having wild sex sessions.

You were wrong weren't you.

Reading your profile took me a second cos there isn't anything there. I don't want to ask you questions, I can't be bothered, why should people have to ask you things about yourself when you can't be bothered to write a few paragraphs about yourself.

Well you have been here a year yet only one verification or do you have more you haven't shown? Thing is one line profile really isn't going to make anyone want to message you is there? To be honest, I don't think you have been using the site at all otherwise you would have more meets under your belt.

Do a search on the forums as this question comes up regularly and take note of what people say, and have patience, Rome wasn't built in a day

"hi ppl ive been on here a few months now and dont know why im not getting any action does ppl want to advise me wat i must do to see some fun here "

Just reading this and your profile explains why you are not "getting any action".

I was on here for nearly a year on and off before I met the beautiful Blondie. I did OK by being approachable, not being pushy or winking (I said winking!) at everything with a pulse and keeping my profile light hearted.

Chat rooms are OK if you can "talk the talk" and again be approachable and have a sense of humour. "Spanking the monkey" on cam aint gonna get you an invitation to an orgy

"hi ppl ive been on here a few months now and dont know why im not getting any action does ppl want to advise me wat i must do to see some fun here

Just reading this and your profile explains why you are not "getting any action"."

I haven't even bothered to look at the profile due to the wording of the post...

» Add a new message to this topic