FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel

Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orokinkycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

teesside

Hey all,

We are looking to book our first hotel room for a meet but just wondering how the hotels/reception feel about others coming into the room.

Past experience tell us some receptions will question you, some don't even have anyone on the door.

Any tips or tricks people can share to ensure our night goes well?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eckycdTV/TS  over a year ago

northwest

"Hey all,

We are looking to book our first hotel room for a meet but just wondering how the hotels/reception feel about others coming into the room.

Past experience tell us some receptions will question you, some don't even have anyone on the door.

Any tips or tricks people can share to ensure our night goes well?

Thanks "

Just be confident walk in with couple

That’s what I did fucked her with hubby watching and left x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sure you’ll be fine.

If the hotel has a bar/ restaurant then just meet in there. Have a drink, chat and relax. Then take the rest from there. It can actually help everyone concerned.

Alternatively, tell the couple to come to your room.

To be honest - I prefer the former rather than the latter.

By *xiled BikerMan  over a year ago

YORK AREA

I always used to meet in hotel bar, get two keycards and leave them on table, if/when the lady wishes to move things upstairs, let her pick up one of the room keys and then walk upstairs, depending on what you agree, the third can head up later with 2nd key or join you nobody every said anything about 3 people going to room.

Also a great way to meet and if the lady does not want thing to continue it avoids awkwardness for any party.

teesside

"I always used to meet in hotel bar, get two keycards and leave them on table, if/when the lady wishes to move things upstairs, let her pick up one of the room keys and then walk upstairs, depending on what you agree, the third can head up later with 2nd key or join you nobody every said anything about 3 people going to room.

Also a great way to meet and if the lady does not want thing to continue it avoids awkwardness for any party."

I like the idea of a second key, that could make things easier. Our issue with the bar could be we won't be back till later in the evening maybe 10.30/11. I know some hotel bars stay open till the last Person leaves but what if we are too late

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I always used to meet in hotel bar, get two keycards and leave them on table, if/when the lady wishes to move things upstairs, let her pick up one of the room keys and then walk upstairs, depending on what you agree, the third can head up later with 2nd key or join you nobody every said anything about 3 people going to room.

Also a great way to meet and if the lady does not want thing to continue it avoids awkwardness for any party.

I like the idea of a second key, that could make things easier. Our issue with the bar could be we won't be back till later in the evening maybe 10.30/11. I know some hotel bars stay open till the last Person leaves but what if we are too late"

I’ve left the second key on the wheel of my car in the carpark before

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like the idea of a second key, that could make things easier. Our issue with the bar could be we won't be back till later in the evening maybe 10.30/11. I know some hotel bars stay open till the last Person leaves but what if we are too late"

Earlier in the day/evening helps things to be easier.

We don’t find it a problem.

Pick a middle to large sized hotel.

We never stay at the hotel after an evening of lust, we just walk out and hand the key back saying that our babysitter has a problem so we can’t stay now.

teesside

"We don’t find it a problem.

We never stay at the hotel after an evening of lust, we just walk out and hand the key back saying that our babysitter has a problem so we can’t stay now. "

Any particular reason for this? Anyone else do this?

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I’ve stayed in dozens of hotels for work over the years and 99% of them you do not need to speak to reception to gain access to the rooms. Sometimes lifts are room card only, just take the stairs.

I’ve had people visit my rooms loads of times, meets, colleagues and the odd pizza delivery.

Give them the room number and give them a “knock code” like 3 slow, 3 fast for example

I’ve also visited lots of hotel rooms for meets or to go to another colleagues room for a number of reasons, never been a problem, never had to explain to anyone at a reception desk why.

Alternatively, like others have said, meet in the bar. That way is likely the safest as if you don’t click, you’re in the safety of a public place.

We never stay at the hotel after an evening of lust, we just walk out and hand the key back saying that our babysitter has a problem so we can’t stay now.

Any particular reason for this? Anyone else do this?"

We don’t stay at the hotel because we only have local meets in local hotels so we may as well go home afterwards.

By *ornie4allMan  over a year ago

taunton

Most travelodges and premier inn will not let extra people in rooms late at night, have tried and got turned away ,

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

We never stay at the hotel after an evening of lust, we just walk out and hand the key back saying that our babysitter has a problem so we can’t stay now. "

As the rooms are usually paid for upfront, I’ve just left the keys in the room and walked out. No need to actually check out

I’ve never had a problem. Usually just meet in the bar and take things from there and go up to the room. If you are slightly concerned or anything just act confident and let the couple or whoever follow you past the reception for example like they are just another couple going to their room… you’ll be fine

» Add a new message to this topic