FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single F club attendance

Single F club attendance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeking a little advice or support from any females who have attended clubs alone.

I’ve visited Chams as a couple previously but would like to get to clubs on my own. However, I’m relatively new to the scene and rather socially awkward; small talk is not my thing.

Do any other non-confident/chatty females have any words or wisdom or advice?

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go to clubs alone. I make sure im in the mood and comfy. I pick an outfit i’ll be happy in for a confidence boost. I focus more on using facilities like jacuzzi or sauna. Those are good places to get talking to people. I some times check out the meets section see if anyones posted that they’ll be at the club at the same time as me. Mostly when people see a single solo lady they will talk to you. Hope that helps. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I go to clubs alone. I make sure im in the mood and comfy. I pick an outfit i’ll be happy in for a confidence boost. I focus more on using facilities like jacuzzi or sauna. Those are good places to get talking to people. I some times check out the meets section see if anyones posted that they’ll be at the club at the same time as me. Mostly when people see a single solo lady they will talk to you. Hope that helps. X"

Thanks. Maybe a daytime meet may seem less daunting. Good idea on checking the meets section in advance.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

There are several single ladies that go to Atlantis, a super club in Stoke.

Cat and Tag who run the club are really welcoming and everyone gets a tour and chance to ask questions when they arrive.

Check the club reviews to see what people say about the club. Pm me if you want to chat or contact the club.

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"I go to clubs alone. I make sure im in the mood and comfy. I pick an outfit i’ll be happy in for a confidence boost. I focus more on using facilities like jacuzzi or sauna. Those are good places to get talking to people. I some times check out the meets section see if anyones posted that they’ll be at the club at the same time as me. Mostly when people see a single solo lady they will talk to you. Hope that helps. X"

Exactly this! I go to clubs on my own, and treat it like a pamper/self care night with an opportunity to relax and unwind. Never had a disappointing night that way.

By *essicagraceWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I go as a single woman but honestly tend to go with friends. This often means tagging along with a couple. I do that so I feel like I have someone I can go to if I need some support, but now I'm more confident I do go more independently. However I'm always looking for new solo women pals to go with and have each others back, so feel free to message me if you'd like to go together

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of single ladies go to clubs solo so you are not alone make yourself known to staff and most places will keep an eye out for you we met years ago in a club when Mrs Furvert was flying solo and she has attended on occasions since we have been a couple so we know what it can be like.

Would recommend that you reach out to other females as most are more than happy to help and more than often in the same situation as yourself. Hope this helps

» Add a new message to this topic