FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is Rio’s in London any good

Is Rio’s in London any good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appychappie555 OP   Man  over a year ago

Farnham

Would a single bloke get any fun here on a weekday lunchtime/early afternoon? It’s in Kentish Town but I don’t know it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would a single bloke get any fun here on a weekday lunchtime/early afternoon? It’s in Kentish Town but I don’t know it. "

Only been 5 times and last time four years ago.Ive always found it wierd. Last visit theres about 40 people in. Its a naturist club. I was the only person, male or female, that was naked. Even in the sauna folks kept towels on or swimwear. Strange vibe from some definate lurkers with no social skills and a leering stare. Seen a bit of bisexual play and the odd guy has stroked my cock in the steam/sauna but never played. Its definately not like a swingers club, and its not designed to be, but then again, its no naturist club either. Treat it as a place to get a sauna and steam and you wont be too disappointed.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

More miss then hit but I have only been during the day not evening or nights, I like it as a naturist spa.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I've only been once and it had quite a threatening feeling to it. I wouldn't go again.

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Went twice,that was enough

» Add a new message to this topic