FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Married couple with bi hubby

Married couple with bi hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, keen to hear experiences from couples that have taken the step to move forward with exploring swinging, particularly if the hubby is bi.

How did you get started, how is the journey now and do you have any hints or tips? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lady and I met here on Fab, and our loving sharing and exploring our fantasies together.

High on our wish list is to enjoy a sensual session with a smooth TGirl or Shemale

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We are so enjoying our sexual journey. My husband is very into the bi scene while I now have a bi boyfriend. We go to clubs, parties, weekends away and just enjoy who we are. Both the men in my life are crossdressers to some degree and my boyfriend is sometimes a full on tgirl. Been going steady for over 7 years. Enjoy the ride xxx

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We met up and hooked up and admitted our kinks. Part of that was discussing our bi sides and comparing preferences in men. Full open and honest. It's also great fun in LGBT bars where we can both flirt with everybody

"We met up and hooked up and admitted our kinks. Part of that was discussing our bi sides and comparing preferences in men. Full open and honest. It's also great fun in LGBT bars where we can both flirt with everybody"

That sounds really sexy

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"We met up and hooked up and admitted our kinks. Part of that was discussing our bi sides and comparing preferences in men. Full open and honest. It's also great fun in LGBT bars where we can both flirt with everybody

That sounds really sexy "

We get to discuss each others preferences in men, and women.

"We met up and hooked up and admitted our kinks. Part of that was discussing our bi sides and comparing preferences in men. Full open and honest. It's also great fun in LGBT bars where we can both flirt with everybody

That sounds really sexy

We get to discuss each others preferences in men, and women."

We love chatting about our respective desires and fantasies. We find that sooo sexy.

And I know Lady would love the idea of flirting together in a club with other bi people

That sounds really sexy

We’d love to hear your stories but can’t message you privately, sadly.

We get to discuss each others preferences in men, and women.

We love chatting about our respective desires and fantasies. We find that sooo sexy.

And I know Lady would love the idea of flirting together in a club with other bi people "

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

We have been together 19 years now and have slowly developed our bi relationship with him. Now enjoy watching him with guys and even encourage, admittedly only when he is dressed, something that take great pleasure in helping him with. Now looking to explore my bi side too with which he is supportive but not been pushy in any way. We love what we have and have been enjoying the ride

By *uriousminds2008Couple  over a year ago

London

We are both bi, I came out and told my wife before we got married as i didnt think it was right to keep it a secret from her. She was amazing and was so supportive we sat and talked and we hsve moved forward slowly by going to sexclubs just to enjoy the atmosphere without any pressure to play xx

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hubby is bi here. We love MFM meets and meeting couples who are also into this kind of play X

Mrs N

We met on here, and Babe knew I was Bi from the start. Both of us prefer the opposite sex, and same sex just adds an extra frisson. We really enjoy being so open with each other

By *urious pooleCouple  over a year ago

poole

Wife likes watching me suck cock

Wife also loves seeing me suck cock... Wish it happened more often lol

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I love meeting bi couples . Kissing one half while the other sucks you off is amazing xx

We got started after getting into strap on play. I asked her how different a real cock felt, and she said it would be hot to find out. After watching me with a guy, she wanted to see if she was bi too. It turns out she loves it. Happy days

We were upfront from the beginning and never looked back

By *heLadyPleasersCouple (MM)  over a year ago

solihull

"Lady and I met here on Fab, and our loving sharing and exploring our fantasies together.

High on our wish list is to enjoy a sensual session with a smooth TGirl or Shemale "

One of our friends is a TS girl with fantastic breasts and a smooth hard cock. We're in West London near Heathrow. Talk to us if you'd like to share.

still need to try as new to the swinging scene.

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Guess being honest about yourselves opens up a whole new lifestyle. Even if your not swingers, you can satisfy each others needs. Crossdressing, toys and then if you want more well it's out there xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all, genuinely appreciate the responses. We’re at the beginning of our journey now and looking forward to exploring! x

» Add a new message to this topic