FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thinking about getting a cock ring any advice are they good do they keep you hard etc best ones to buy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winfrozrMan  over a year ago

Carnoustie

Following this thread

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found simple silicone ones to be good. Stretchy as your grow. Definitely helped with a throbbing member!

Invest in a few different sizes, and sit at home by yourself for a few days getting a feel for which works best.

For me, I prefer metal ones with a bit of weight to them. You can wear them in several places: base of the cock, a smaller one for just under the head of the cock, or a large one around the cock and balls. I've also tried a silicone cock/balls triangle-type that you really need to stretch to be able to get your tackle into, but it was more effort than was worth it for me.

They do help keeping you hard, but they're not a miracle worker. If you're not turned on, they'll just sit there looking pretty.

On the flip side, they can definitely help by having your cock feeling full-to-bursting and throbbing, resulting in some sensational sex!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

"Invest in a few different sizes, and sit at home by yourself for a few days getting a feel for which works best.

For me, I prefer metal ones with a bit of weight to them. You can wear them in several places: base of the cock, a smaller one for just under the head of the cock, or a large one around the cock and balls. I've also tried a silicone cock/balls triangle-type that you really need to stretch to be able to get your tackle into, but it was more effort than was worth it for me.

They do help keeping you hard, but they're not a miracle worker. If you're not turned on, they'll just sit there looking pretty.

On the flip side, they can definitely help by having your cock feeling full-to-bursting and throbbing, resulting in some sensational sex!"

Ditto!

I bought my FB a glans ring but it’s too big it’s metal. If any guy here would like it, please message me your address and I’ll send it on. Better it getting used than it gathering dust (in its box)

"I bought my FB a glans ring but it’s too big it’s metal. If any guy here would like it, please message me your address and I’ll send it on. Better it getting used than it gathering dust (in its box) "
the rings to big or his cocks to big? Lol

I remember buying one many many moons ago and at the time didn't know I needed to use a little lube to slide it on... Ouch...

But now I have a couple of silicon ones and one that a vibrating bullet can be used in and they're alright.

"I bought my FB a glans ring but it’s too big it’s metal. If any guy here would like it, please message me your address and I’ll send it on. Better it getting used than it gathering dust (in its box) the rings to big or his cocks to big? Lol"

Ring is too big

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I bought my FB a glans ring but it’s too big it’s metal. If any guy here would like it, please message me your address and I’ll send it on. Better it getting used than it gathering dust (in its box) the rings to big or his cocks to big? Lol

Ring is too big"

Wouldn't it be easier to replace the FB

"I bought my FB a glans ring but it’s too big it’s metal. If any guy here would like it, please message me your address and I’ll send it on. Better it getting used than it gathering dust (in its box) the rings to big or his cocks to big? Lol

Ring is too big

Wouldn't it be easier to replace the FB "

No, I like my FB

Clearly they don’t make the correct size of rings

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ring is too big

No, I like my FB

Clearly they don’t make the correct size of rings "

Well if they knew the size did you measure via lynx or a can of fosters and their isn't a correct size because cocks come in all different sizes

Ring is too big

No, I like my FB

Clearly they don’t make the correct size of rings

Well if they knew the size did you measure via lynx or a can of fosters and their isn't a correct size because cocks come in all different sizes "

This was one size… not sure how to measure circumference using a tin of lager…. lol

I love a good cock ring, I have loads, but my favourite is a triangular prism that splits your balls sideways - I've made a pic public.

Mine kept falling off lol

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

I’ve used a few and the best one for me was a double figure of 8. There’s a pic on the profile.

Takes a bit to get it on and it’s ok for about half an hour before it gets too uncomfortable

I've tried a 47mm steel cock ring but its too small to hold my balls !

By *haron StonerTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Nothing beats steel, stretchy, silicone??? When you get a tight pussy or back door, you need to be rock hard for penetration and no going back.

Nice and stiff for condoms also.

I find different sizes are fun to try, can be pricey but last forever.

It's supposed to be a tight fit. Sometimes it can hurt, thick ones best for staying on, hurting less and easier (not much) for pulling off. Mind your nails, a cut when it's big will bleed a bit.

Not behind your balls, you will scare yourself one day. Get a semi, put it on and pull your skin through to get it further back.

Silicone ones are best for glans, as when you put them on dry, they won't slip off and accommodate the varying sizes your cock will go through. Makes it seem like you have nice flange for stimulation.

» Add a new message to this topic