FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > viewpoint

viewpoint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From what I've seen it seems some men appear more satisfied with male fun then their GF/Wife.

Do you think if no stigma was there in this world a lot more men would be open and stay with men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Society can be too critical. I wish that we could all do and wear what we want.

Men with men, men with women and vice versa, womem with women. WTF has it got to be so awkward in doing this.....

Likewise if a guy wants to dress up outside - why is there is there awkwardness or harrassment for doing it?

"Society can be too critical. I wish that we could all do and wear what we want.

Men with men, men with women and vice versa, womem with women. WTF has it got to be so awkward in doing this.....

Likewise if a guy wants to dress up outside - why is there is there awkwardness or harrassment for doing it?"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Society can be too critical. I wish that we could all do and wear what we want.

Likewise if a guy wants to dress up outside - why is there is there awkwardness or harrassment for doing it?"

Because difference frightens people

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Classic case of chicken or egg though. If more people followed their hearts rather than repressing themselves there'd be more visibility, it would become more normalised, and there'd be less stigma.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

From what I've seen it seems some men appear more satisfied with ejaculating than caring about whether it's with a man or their GF/Wife.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"From what I've seen it seems some men appear more satisfied with ejaculating than caring about whether it's with a man or their GF/Wife."

Totally this

^^ subjective

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"From what I've seen it seems some men appear more satisfied with male fun then their GF/Wife.

Do you think if no stigma was there in this world a lot more men would be open and stay with men. "

The truth is; it’s so much easier to find men to play with than women in here, and I would not be surprised to discover many more ‘Fab straight’ guys have played with men than they would admit to. I have my message filters set to block men from messaging me, because it was literally daily I received offers from men. The bi guys must have an absolute riot in here, and fair play to them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. I think men don’t act on it because they’re just not gay

» Add a new message to this topic