FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Winks that are pointless

Winks that are pointless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We enjoy the wink system but always find it strange when someone looks at your pics then they send a wink,you then look at their profile and they don't even have one pic,so we're not really going to wink back are we.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find nearly all winks tend to be from guys who no where near match what I'm looking for

It's the winks from 200 miles away that get me - why?

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Its the ones that wink then don't reply to a message that get me... what is the point!

"It's the winks from 200 miles away that get me - why?"

Glad someone agrees with us! WTF???? Are we ever going to meet? I think not - so why bother winking at us???

(Old fart rant over!)

I think they are pointless had a few people wink I have messaged them and they delete the message without reading it.

If I look at a persons profile and I think its very good, and their photos are awesome, I will send a wink. Even if they are 200 away! Its just to let them know that I appreciate the work that theyve put into making their profile. its a shame that nobody sends me a wink!

Well I love giving and receiving..........winks

And if I do receive one I always thank the sender - always nice to be polite!

Its just a wink isnt it? Take it at face value n no more surely. If someone winks isnt it just saying 'nice pics' etc and not always mean they want to do any more than that? Or am I being naive?

"It's the winks from 200 miles away that get me - why?

Glad someone agrees with us! WTF???? Are we ever going to meet? I think not - so why bother winking at us???

(Old fart rant over!)

"

Awww bless Porky and Andrea... Problem is they can't get to you physically so the wink is the only way they can communicate to you... Ebony

"Its just a wink isnt it? Take it at face value n no more surely. If someone winks isnt it just saying 'nice pics' etc and not always mean they want to do any more than that? Or am I being naive?"

(Old fart rant over!)

Awww bless Porky and Andrea... Problem is they can't get to you physically so the wink is the only way they can communicate to you... Ebony "

So they are incapable of writing a short message then....???? Puzzled of Kent!

I just wink on the end of me messages...

Wolf

" Problem is they can't get to you physically so the wink is the only way they can communicate to you... Ebony

"

Ditto from confused of Bucks lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Its just a wink isnt it? Take it at face value n no more surely. If someone winks isnt it just saying 'nice pics' etc and not always mean they want to do any more than that? Or am I being naive?"

"I just wink on the end of me messages...

Wolf"

You just what? Oh...... WINK.

[Removed by poster at 06/10/12 11:56:59]

(Old fart rant over!)

Awww bless Porky and Andrea... Problem is they can't get to you physically so the wink is the only way they can communicate to you... Ebony

"

This is where the contradition lies for me. I have written short messages in the past and got no reply. When I posted a forum post regarding this, the feedback was you should basically write a novel to the person, having read their profile. Fine if the profile is detailed but when there is only a line or two, I'm thinking try the wink approach first and see if anything happens!

You bunch of winkers

"I just wink on the end of me messages...

Wolf

You just what? Oh...... WINK.

"

Now I see why spelling is so important to some on the forums!

Wolf

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

"We enjoy the wink system but always find it strange when someone looks at your pics then they send a wink,you then look at their profile and they don't even have one pic,so we're not really going to wink back are we.

"

Well that's better than than sending friend invites.

" Problem is they can't get to you physically so the wink is the only way they can communicate to you... Ebony "

" So they are incapable of writing a short message then....???? Puzzled of Kent!

"

LOL! Better a wink than a poke like in facebook ... Yes if just a wink then maybe they are interested yet shy or they may message you later. once you look at their profile then up to you what you want to do... Like some other posts have said, maybe they like your profile and or pics and want nothing more.... Not to be taken too seriously... Ebony.

(Old fart rant over!)

"

och

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If people wink as a way to say i like your pics they should fab them instead.As we see winks as testing the water ie if the couple wink back we then usually send them a message with facepics.

Which brings me to another pointless wink, if your the one that winks us first and we wink back shouldn't you be the one to message us

I don't mind a wink as a gesture of interest but at if there is never, ever going to be a chance of meeting, what's the point?

I'm not anti winking at all, especially as some people are shy or get fed up of writing long messages only to get no reply but If they like my pics, just say so in a message!

" I don't mind a wink as a gesture of interest but at if there is never, ever going to be a chance of meeting, what's the point?

I'm not anti winking at all, especially as some people are shy or get fed up of writing long messages only to get no reply but If they like my pics, just say so in a message! "

Instead of writing a long message to someone who may not be remotely interested we send a wink first . If it is returned we will send a message - simple

"We enjoy the wink system but always find it strange when someone looks at your pics then they send a wink,you then look at their profile and they don't even have one pic,so we're not really going to wink back are we.

"

or they ask for face piks,and again not one pik on there profile

» Add a new message to this topic