FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BI Guys

BI Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have used dating aps and picked up on the versatile lingo for guys who can give and take both orally and sexually.It doesn't seem to be known on here much even with bi guys, anyone know what other words to use? We have a few pontential socials already just looking to communicate our wants/what we offer more effectively.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being verse bi I can say a lot of people don’t know the terms and it has landed me in some awkward 3somes for sure haha

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I wouldn’t worry too much about key words. Bi-curious and bisexual are such fluid terms these days.

I’d suggest just starting to chat with bi guys whose profile you find attractive, then discuss fantasies desires and boundaries directly so you can decide whether they are for you.

Good luck. Bi threesomes and moresomes are such fun!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"we have used dating aps and picked up on the versatile lingo for guys who can give and take both orally and sexually.It doesn't seem to be known on here much even with bi guys, anyone know what other words to use? We have a few pontential socials already just looking to communicate our wants/what we offer more effectively. "
I would start by just asking what experience they have, what experience you have and take it from there.

Tell them what you would like to happen from a bi play perspective and see if they are the same.

I wouldn't label any of it, I'd just say what you would like and see what happens.

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

My bf and I use the term "fully bi", and explain it as "orally and anally bi both ways".

Or "fully versatile with men and women/TV/TS" is the other way we've described.

We love fully bi guys, really hard to find... (pun not intended!)

By *nEnglishmanAbroadMan  over a year ago

Away right now

It can be confusing. And I guess some guys take time to figure out where on the bi spectrum they lie. For example, I’ve always been orally bi, but only recently got comfortable with being “fully bi”, by the definition above. And yet I still don’t usually kiss other guys, so am I really “fully” bi? Perhaps not. As someone said, the only real way to find someone who is a match, of either sex, is to have a chat first and ask all these questions.

By *haron StonerTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Too many guys get confused feelings about being or trying 'Bi' as the gateway transition to being gay!

I'm not gay at all. And I love cock!

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I class myself as fully bi ( orally analy) and happy to meet guys or couples for mm or mmf

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"It can be confusing. And I guess some guys take time to figure out where on the bi spectrum they lie. For example, I’ve always been orally bi, but only recently got comfortable with being “fully bi”, by the definition above. And yet I still don’t usually kiss other guys, so am I really “fully” bi? Perhaps not. As someone said, the only real way to find someone who is a match, of either sex, is to have a chat first and ask all these questions. "

Good point about the kissing...

I kiss all men and women/TV/TS but strangely my bf would kiss some guys but not others... Up to the other fella I think...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ye have just been chatting to folk to fihure what they are after, was just hoping there was a more common term used on fab. and good to see there are other couples with a fully bi guy.

» Add a new message to this topic