FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I was wondering if I could get some help in regards to my profile to make it more appealing x

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A profile picture and public pictures

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Increase the number of sentences in your profile by between 10 and 100 times.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s boring

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

As a bare minimum you should add a profile picture. People don't usually want to meet with a silhouette.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi everyone I was wondering if I could get some help in regards to my profile to make it more appealing x

Many thanks "

More appealing is a strange choice of words.

Are you saying that what you have produced is appealing?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP....maybe actually make a profile for is to give advice on. No profile pic, no public pics, no age range, no profile text to speak of. You've not even tried.

(Bry)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do have profile text and age range. My pictures are friends only

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 11/01/22 13:09:40]

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You shouldn't need anyone to tell you what's wrong with your profile when it's so obvious!

Having no pictures on show gives you zero chance of ever getting anywhere on here.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hi everyone I was wondering if I could get some help in regards to my profile to make it more appealing x

Many thanks "

It tells us all we need to know.

W & LA

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I do have profile text and age range. My pictures are friends only "

If I can't see pics when you message me, I delete the message. No one wants to waste time chatting to someone they might not fancy.

Your profile is generic waffle and tells me nothing other than you're a man wanting a woman. Talk about likes and dislikes, what clubs or socials you attend, can you accommodate, do you prefer a social meet initially. Anything that tells us if we're compatible.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

‘ Hi im a genuine down to earth guy looking to explore and enjoy what the site has to offer.

I'm a strong believer that life is for experimenting and having fun.

Ideally I'd love to find a lady to explore with xx’

Right let’s break it down

1. Genuine down to earth guy - so are thousands of other guys on here. Also plenty of other guys say this as well.

2. Enjoy what the site has to offer - ????

3. Strong believer for experimentation and having fun. What does that mean ? How are you experimenting ?

4. Ideally find a lady- Those very few women on the site have endless choice from profiles with pictures. Why would they be bothering with you and your experimentations ?

It’s a bog standard profile that’ll garner no interest.

Start again, add pictures, get involved on the forums.. .don’t expect charity from the women (or men as you’re Bi) good luck, you’ll need it.

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

It's generic, lazy and uninteresting.

When I get a message from a profile without a a profile picture I usually delete it without even reading it

West Mids

Surely you realise how poor your profile text is??

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Go to the search tab. Search for all men in your area, and look through all the profiles. That is your competition. That is the pack that you need to stand out from.

If you don't want to put up photos, fine, but you'll be overlooked in favour of guy who have. If you don't want to put a lot of text in the profile, fine, but you'll be overlooked in favour of guys who have.

Low effort profiles, will always give people the impression that you are a low effort lover.

Up North

Don’t you get it no one is going to be friends if your profile insnt engaging

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

" Don’t you get it no one is going to be friends if your profile insnt engaging"

We see this on a lot of profiles. For privacy, they keep photos to friends only but will then add anyone as a friend. No profile or public pics and it's an immediate pass from us.

(Bry)

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

It's boring, no pics, says nothing about you.

Screams no effort. Would be an auto delete for us.

And yet another thread asking for profile advice which is then completely ignored.

West Mids

"And yet another thread asking for profile advice which is then completely ignored.

"

It's just another "look at me" thread that has totally backfired.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Said it before and I'll say it again. 39yo guy that can't accommodate screams cheat. Also having "snow" as an update deserves booted off. Its not a drug delivery service.

Up North

Oh dear op. Snow really.?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Why do so many men sign off with a lower case x? It creates an impression of reluctance to offer a full blooded smackeroo of an X, or two or three.

I've seen this feeble 'x' so often that I have started to think about the psychology involved. In most cases they would do better not to bother offering a kiss at all. maybe it isn't even meant to be a kiss. Perhaps it is an alternative to rounding things off with an equally pathetic 'lol'.

To my mind, two of them don't really enhance an already flimsy profile.

4 days ago you asked for advice and yet you’ve changed nothing.

I’ve already wasted too much time with it.

"And yet another thread asking for profile advice which is then completely ignored.

It's just another "look at me" thread that has totally backfired. "

Yup.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's low effort. Instant delete

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Many thanks "

Profile pic for a start

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You need to add a some photos including a profile pic, they don't have to be face photos but asen outnumber women and couples by approx 100 to 1 on this website

receiving a message from someone with no profile pic is an instant delete for many & they'll also not bother asking for photos when 90% of the other messages in their inbox will have them

& math won't accept friend requests unless they've actually met someone (which they won't do unless they've seen pics) so your literally on a highway to disappointmentville

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Many thanks "

Of course i will, more than happy to help a fellow single male. Don't let these on UNfab.com members bully you, mock you for wanting to better your profile, and make assumptions that the reason for posting were purley nefarious. In fact, youve have had a right touch, my temporary ban from the forum has just been lifted, grab a pen, paper, stick your single male clever head on, for your profile to be more appealing do the following;

1. Make a copy your profile text then delete all evidence you ever had a profile on here [e.g. photos,videos, messages sent/received,verifications etc all erased) Thankfully on this platform  its such an arduous, painstaking unuser friendly to navigate process you'll never want to rejoin. Download Tinder, copy and paste profile text back in its rightful place

2.   Bare bones of a profile, and a 'pencil cup in hand' ask for help i actually think deserves being called out for what it was.  Were fucking men for god sake, since when did we lose our balls and think purposely acting helpless would attract the opposite sex.

3. In one siting, back to back watch Gladiator, Braveheart and Die Hard 1-5 keep repeating until reprogramming complete

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

It honestly makes me laugh with these posts from guys who 1..don't have a profile picture..2 any public pics and 3..very little in their bio...you would think that they can see others profiles and think...right ok mine needs to be a bit more exciting..its not rocket science

» Add a new message to this topic