FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Age Replies

Age Replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyExplorer84 OP   Man  over a year ago

City

I had a message from someone where I didn't meet their age limits. She messaged me and i replied no problem however when I went to reply to her next message I was age blocked.

Can anyone help??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

With what? She's not interested and she's applied message filters so people who don't match her criteria can't message her.

By *ornyExplorer84 OP   Man  over a year ago

City

Hi, no she had messaged me first despite have age limits on that I was outwith. I was able to reply initially but now i can't.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

"Hi, no she had messaged me first despite have age limits on that I was outwith. I was able to reply initially but now i can't. "

She obviously changed her mind. Just move on. Too many people get hung up about the small stuff on here.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

If she wanted more contact from you she wouldn't have done it. Her reasons are her own.

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Hi, no she had messaged me first despite have age limits on that I was outwith. I was able to reply initially but now i can't.

She obviously changed her mind. Just move on. Too many people get hung up about the small stuff on here. "

. ,, ,, could this possibly be that if the lady messaged you ,it is then possible to reply by replying to her message ,, however if you send a fresh message it will be blocked as it won't recognise you ,,,( spoiler alert , I might be wrong )

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Hi, no she had messaged me first despite have age limits on that I was outwith. I was able to reply initially but now i can't. "

Get over it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a message from someone where I didn't meet their age limits. She messaged me and i replied no problem however when I went to reply to her next message I was age blocked.

Can anyone help?? "

Sounds like she changed her mind and blocked you. Bit strange but at least you don't have to meet her now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can still reply after age filters are applied if you have conversed with the person before, did it say you were blocked or just the age thing?

» Add a new message to this topic