FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First messages

First messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilm2011 OP   Man  over a year ago

Canvey Island

I'm fairly new to this and never know what people want to read in a first message. We're all here for the same reason I guess, but first contact....should it be full of sexual comments or more laid back? And pics, do you send cock/action pics in first message or wait until they're asked for?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Asking the answer to a question is a good start

Canvey Island

Lol thank you. It seemed to work too

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Personally I don't like sex messages and cock picks in a first contact. Imagine walking up to a stranger in a bar, getting your cock out and saying, "Fancy a ride on this?" What response do you imagine you would get?

read the profile, compile a message that

relates to it, be polite,non pushy, just briefly introduce yourself and add a bit of cheek/humour if possible!

Not everyone will reply, so don't ever expect! But be surprised when they do...

Have fun!

Canvey Island

"Personally I don't like sex messages and cock picks in a first contact. Imagine walking up to a stranger in a bar, getting your cock out and saying, "Fancy a ride on this?" What response do you imagine you would get?"

True. This is where my dilemma lays because I don't want to come across as that being all that I'm about, but I don't want to come across as someone boring with no sexual urges at all either. Need to find some middle ground

You're on a sex site so it's a given that you have urges.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"read the profile, compile a message that

relates to it, be polite,non pushy, just briefly introduce yourself and add a bit of cheek/humour if possible!

Not everyone will reply, so don't ever expect! But be surprised when they do...

Have fun! "

Yep thats the one !! read the profile has to be the most important .

Read the profile to see if they're looking for guys like you but more importantly if you'd like to meet them.

You can be attracted to someone but if you have different wants and desires, it's not gonna happen.

Be polite and confident in your messages and don't be disheartened if you don't get the response you hoped for as some people here are just plain weird.

Good luck.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we like to receive a first message that includes us both so "wow I'd fuck her" or "I want to shag your wife" get instant deletes.

Introducing yourself briefly, saying what you like and asking us what we like will usually get a repsonse from us even if it's to say that we're not into the same kind of thing.

BUT everyone is different and some couples will like messages that we don't, read the profiles and respond accordingly

Good luck!

"Personally I don't like sex messages and cock picks in a first contact. Imagine walking up to a stranger in a bar, getting your cock out and saying, "Fancy a ride on this?" What response do you imagine you would get?

True. This is where my dilemma lays because I don't want to come across as that being all that I'm about, but I don't want to come across as someone boring with no sexual urges at all either. Need to find some middle ground"

You probably need to lose the mindset that a non-sexual message is boring...

As already mentioned imagine the response that you'd get in a bar if your opening gambit was "want a fuck"?

Send a message that shows that you have read the profile, asking a question relating to it as opposed to just complimenting it is always a good option as people have a reason to reply then.

One of the problems is that everyone is interested in different things so there's no absolute answer. Some couples want focus on woman, some on both some like sexual straight away some like txt speak some dont and so on and so forth. We like polite and people who've read our profile, but others may want a cock pic. I suspect the clues are in the profile.

Without attraction you'll get nothing though

Have a short template message, copy and paste it to everyone you see, definitely attach a cock pic and the meets will roll in

"Have a short template message, copy and paste it to everyone you see, definitely attach a cock pic and the meets will roll in

"

Pmsl naughty x

By *tra vidaCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

" I suspect the clues are in the profile. "

Spot on. Write the message to the profile.

[Removed by poster at 07/10/12 13:58:33]

"Have a short template message, copy and paste it to everyone you see, definitely attach a cock pic and the meets will roll in

Pmsl naughty x"

"Personally I don't like sex messages and cock picks in a first contact. Imagine walking up to a stranger in a bar, getting your cock out and saying, "Fancy a ride on this?" What response do you imagine you would get?"

I so want to reply to those messages with a big dollop of sarcasm, but try to restrain myself and just delete and block instead.

» Add a new message to this topic