FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to meet

Struggling to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple3334MF OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi we’ve been on here a while now when we were looking for a man to join us we were inundated with offers, now we are looking to find a woman. We’ve been at the messaging stage plenty of times and shared our pics with them to prove we’re real but when it comes to sorting a social/ meet it ends. Any help would be welcomed thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

More pictures of the male half?

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

We find the same too. Lots of 'interest' and chats yet it almost always leads nowhere. We're coming to the conclusion that most are just pic collectors so we're now very wary of accepting friends. Covid has put many off too yet they still talk as if they want to meet. Maybe try your luck in clubs and put less hope in this site ?

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"More pictures of the male half? "

We second that..

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We've never had any difficulty meeting women on here. Our approach is always be interested in a person because we like them, not because we have a fantasy to fulfill. Any woman we know on here we would be happy to know whether or not anything sexual happened between us. We have no agenda.

Concentrate on making friends on here and doors can open. If a woman feels like you want her as a sex toy she'll usually run a mile.

Up North

"We've never had any difficulty meeting women on here. Our approach is always be interested in a person because we like them, not because we have a fantasy to fulfill. Any woman we know on here we would be happy to know whether or not anything sexual happened between us. We have no agenda.

Concentrate on making friends on here and doors can open. If a woman feels like you want her as a sex toy she'll usually run a mile. "

This^

I’m not someone’s fantasy to be used as a play thing

birmingham

Does our profile come across like this? Genuine question. as I say we get talking to plenty of people, we both discuss what we’re looking for and always ask what the woman would be comfortable with. A few more messages pass then even if they suggest a meet it ends there

Up North

"Does our profile come across like this? Genuine question. as I say we get talking to plenty of people, we both discuss what we’re looking for and always ask what the woman would be comfortable with. A few more messages pass then even if they suggest a meet it ends there "

No it was just a general remark about some couples

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

newcastle sat night

Female half here, when browsing I like to see photos of the man and I can see nothing of the man on your profile. Which makes me think it’s just going to be a woman on woman experience for the man to watch.

birmingham

Definitely not looking for a show. I meet woman solo for girl on girl. if we meet as a couple then it’s for all of us to be involved, maybe we need to post more pics with him in. thanks x

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Same problem and we are genuine. It seems as soon as J offers a number to have a chat to arrange a meet the excuses start or they stop responding.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Same problem. We'd say we have a half decent profile and are verified by plenty but apart from 1 social which was as far as it went (lady left the site a month after )then we struggle to get past the message stage. All the Scottish ladies must be inundated

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

The problem isn't your profile it's just that pretty much everyone on this site is looking for single females & there really aren't a lot of us to go around

Have you thought about going to clubs it's a great way of getting to know people in your local area & lots of singjes prefer clubs for the safety aspect

birmingham

"The problem isn't your profile it's just that pretty much everyone on this site is looking for single females & there really aren't a lot of us to go around

Have you thought about going to clubs it's a great way of getting to know people in your local area & lots of singjes prefer clubs for the safety aspect "

Yeah thinking a club may be the next step for us as we haven’t been yet. The last year hasn’t made it easy for anyone and we get that. Hopefully meet some like minded people and have a good night out

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Yeah thinking a club may be the next step for us as we haven’t been yet. The last year hasn’t made it easy for anyone and we get that. Hopefully meet some like minded people and have a good night out "

It'll be "different" on your first ever visit. We'd recommend looking at a club website first to check what their dress code is and when their couples nights are. Personally, we think its better to go to clubs that require a bit more dress up as opposed to towels and shorts for the men.

birmingham

"Yeah thinking a club may be the next step for us as we haven’t been yet. The last year hasn’t made it easy for anyone and we get that. Hopefully meet some like minded people and have a good night out

It'll be "different" on your first ever visit. We'd recommend looking at a club website first to check what their dress code is and when their couples nights are. Personally, we think its better to go to clubs that require a bit more dress up as opposed to towels and shorts for the men."

Thank you for the advice. We’re a stones throw away from xtasia so looking like we may end up there over the coming weeks seems to be a hit from what we have seen on here

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

When we was actively looking to play the wife was looking for a couple to play with but gave up trying on here and decided to just play at clubs in the end so I'm guessing it's as different and frustrating both ways round.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"Hi we’ve been on here a while now when we were looking for a man to join us we were inundated with offers, now we are looking to find a woman. We’ve been at the messaging stage plenty of times and shared our pics with them to prove we’re real but when it comes to sorting a social/ meet it ends. Any help would be welcomed thanks "

More male pics

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Like a few others have said we would recommend the club scene…. Much prefer chatting to folk in the flesh

By *az87260Man  over a year ago

Cross inn

Been here a while still no meet what's wrong?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get a little frustrated with a couple's profile being all about the woman. If I am to play with a couple I need to be attracted to both not just one of you. So I like to see equal measures of women's and men's photos. Not just the odd cock pic thrown in there.

I'm also nervous about meeting couples and their dynamics. I dont want to end up in the middle of an arguement because one of them has gotten jealous. So I tend to do my bi play at parties or clubs. Saying that I'd love to join a couple if it felt right.

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

a single male trying to find a couple, is nearly impossible

Cross inn

Anyone fancy checking my profile and maybe give tips or advice

Cross inn

So do I to be completely honest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Definitely not looking for a show. I meet woman solo for girl on girl. if we meet as a couple then it’s for all of us to be involved, maybe we need to post more pics with him in. thanks x"

It's refreshing to find a couple where the female half meets alone and isn't just looking to give the male half a show x

birmingham

"I get a little frustrated with a couple's profile being all about the woman. If I am to play with a couple I need to be attracted to both not just one of you. So I like to see equal measures of women's and men's photos. Not just the odd cock pic thrown in there.

I'm also nervous about meeting couples and their dynamics. I dont want to end up in the middle of an arguement because one of them has gotten jealous. So I tend to do my bi play at parties or clubs. Saying that I'd love to join a couple if it felt right. "

Yeah we would happily meet for a social so the person involved can see it’s something we both want to do together. We wouldn’t entertain the idea if one of us was unsure

birmingham

"Definitely not looking for a show. I meet woman solo for girl on girl. if we meet as a couple then it’s for all of us to be involved, maybe we need to post more pics with him in. thanks x

It's refreshing to find a couple where the female half meets alone and isn't just looking to give the male half a show x"

Definitely! I enjoy being with a woman and we’re not looking for a show either a woman who wants to meet me or who wants to meet with both of us together and all be fully involved

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

We have the same problem and we are in the North of Scotland.. you can 100% guarantee that all the folk who look at us are men...its impossible to meet a genuine couple or single female up here..I. even tried setting up my own profile because I'm looking for a female friend alone...but also would like a regular female to join us both...and we don't even have clubs we can venture to up here..it really is dire.

» Add a new message to this topic