FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tied up and blindfolded gangbang

Tied up and blindfolded gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The better half of us has revealed a fantasy. In this fantasy I have taken her away to a log cabin, and I have Tied her to the bed and blindfolded. Then when she can’t see Five men then into the room. Over the course of the next few hours all these men and myself use her pussy and mouth for our pleasure then flip her over and use her arse till everyone is spent. Then the men leave and I take her to another bed and then slowly make love to her.

Obviously being a fantasy everyone is bareback and cums anywhere they want.

I would like to hear from anyone that has done anything like this and how it was as it is something we might do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

No restraints, but some lovely friends of mine made this happen for.me at a club. I cnose the gentlemen involved, who were all people I knew and trusted, everything else was down to them.

By *ombull15Man  over a year ago

essex

I done a tied sub style gang for a lady great fun tied on all fours helpless and used by 8 guys all holes

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I have this fantasy too but no anal..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to do something similar, lots of guys in a hotel room using me while tied down and blindfolded, or a female glory hole. The closest of come is some small group meets and multiple meets in the same day and letting them cum anywhere xx

By *xelciscoMan  over a year ago

Reading/bracknell

Not tried but my sub and I have been discussing that too. Personally I'd actually like to make it more ambiguous and have a couple more females and everybody blindfolded in the room and the ladies tied still. lol.

By *HICKCHOCMan  over a year ago

London/Blackpool

Havnt tried But wouldn't mine being 1 of the 5 men

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"The better half of us has revealed a fantasy. In this fantasy I have taken her away to a log cabin, and I have Tied her to the bed and blindfolded. Then when she can’t see Five men then into the room. Over the course of the next few hours all these men and myself use her pussy and mouth for our pleasure then flip her over and use her arse till everyone is spent. Then the men leave and I take her to another bed and then slowly make love to her.

I would like to hear from anyone that has done anything like this and how it was as it is something we might do"

Done the blindfold, gangbang bit.

No anal.

Not in a log cabin, in the guy who organised it house.

Was stripped naked upstairs by him,

blindfolded and brought downstairs and used by the 7 guys, when finished, taken back upstairs, guys left, all good.

Great fun but something that looks so simple to organise is, in reality, a massive undertaking.

"The better half of us has revealed a fantasy. In this fantasy I have taken her away to a log cabin, and I have Tied her to the bed and blindfolded. Then when she can’t see Five men then into the room. Over the course of the next few hours all these men and myself use her pussy and mouth for our pleasure then flip her over and use her arse till everyone is spent. Then the men leave and I take her to another bed and then slowly make love to her.

I would like to hear from anyone that has done anything like this and how it was as it is something we might do"

I did this years ago with a couple and 8 guys. Protection was used though.

By *ambam1234400Woman  over a year ago

coventry

Would love this to happen to me !

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

It’s one of my( Fiona’s) fantasy's too !

We want to make it a reality this year !

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

This was one of my first experiences. A boyfriend set this up with my absolute permission but I had never done anything like this before.

I was to wait upstairs in my room. Dressed up. I’d had a little glass of Prosecco for my nerves. Shaking like a leaf with nerves and anticipation. I knew only the basic outline of the evening. That I was to be blindfolded and that he’d invited a “few” men around. That I was to stay blindfolded for us long as I could stand it and we had code words and signals prepared.

I listened for knocks at the door so I knew there were at least 4. I heard them talking downstairs and eventually he came to get me and led me downstairs.

I was asked to kneel and there were cocks in my face I was touched and kissed but for a while it was quiet. No one spoke. That was quite weird. Got to say I didn’t stay blindfolded for too long as they took it off me before I gave the signal that I needed it gone, but it was an amazingly fun night.

I don’t often do as I’m told but I decided I would for this night .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This seems to be a popular fantasy and experience for some. I hope one day to arrange this for her as I know she would love it

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"This seems to be a popular fantasy and experience for some. I hope one day to arrange this for her as I know she would love it"

It’s certainly one of my favourite stories to tell when people ask me some of the things I’ve done

V x

The Mrs was once at Kestrels the swingers club in west London and picked 4 blokes to join us in a private room - we all certainly had fun with her and she made us all cum for her in various places

Were planning a outdoor blindfolded gangbang for tbe wife next weekend .. we both carnt wait .

By *ust Liz sexy babeWoman  over a year ago

Carterton

Sounds delicious

By *nlyliveoncexMan  over a year ago

naas

I'm in ??

Done the blindfold with one guy and the 5 guys without the blindfold - both fantasies fulfilled.

The next fantasy is for Sooz to meet a stranger or strangers in a bar (pre arranged by R) and she is slowly seduced and……

Fuck that’s so hot

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Something my Dom and I are hoping to arrange for me at some point but it's not the easiest thing to get sorted.

By *elen000Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Helen loves the thought of being totally used by a few guys and treated like a total slut!!

By *oody HuddsonMan  over a year ago

sexy town

"Helen loves the thought of being totally used by a few guys and treated like a total slut!!"

By the looks of the pics in your profile it’s not just a thought. Looks like she enjoys a good group of men

Done this in a MFM before. Husband set it all up never knew to this day who the other guy was. But it was one hell of a turn on

essex

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 06:42:51]

essex

Best way for lady blindfolded never knowing who had her I got a sub who wears a hood as we play local to her and she don’t want to be recognised by the guys she tied pussy and arse to be used

She loves the turn on of it could be someone she knows

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Not tied, but blindfolded this is one of my fantasies. Not bare though.

Definitely hoping to build up a trusted group from the bukkake meets I have so I can do this with the other half.

It’s hard to organise guys though. Last time I organised a bukkake I had 12 verified guys confirmed and 5 showed up. Gone for very well verified guys this time to see if it’s more successful.

I imagine for gangbangs there would be even more commit then bail out,

By *ichelle and DaveCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

A fantasy of ours yet to be acted out….

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I have the same fantasy

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

That is definitely one of my ultimate fantasies.

I imagine that I'm tied up and used for a whole day.

Had arranged an evening meet from a guy we spoke to in here but we waited in the hotel and no one showed.

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

This is one of my fantasy’s as well. Or a bukkake

blindfolds are a turnoff for me i want to know whos fucking me or touching far to picky not to and im very visaul when having sex my eyes are everywhere real perving so no chance in hell id go blindfolded ...

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

This one's definitely for me.

By *lices.wonderland.ukWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have this fantasy too...

Also, love the idea of being restrained and left alone in a hotel/villa, then my partner arranges visitors for me hourly, not only can I not resist or deny them because I'm restrained, but they are given the choice of to stay after the hour bu compensating my partner somehow (no set "price" or "currency", just anything the can offer that he wants) and then the further into the night the men need to compensate the remaining men (they can leave when they want after compensation given) if they want them to be involved too.

It would be kind of like an auction where my partner creates a highest bidder style system as the night goes on, so that if the bid is high enough he will take requests (like someone at 2am could only want me with no one else, but that would cost the compensation of the others that have already accumulated there...)

I also have this style of fantasy but somewhere in public, as I go to a city and I get sent to public places organised by my partner, who would be within view of me but I wouldn't know where. He would watch the man he has found approach me, give a password and then we would discreetly fuck from the position, I would take instructions and follow orders from them, but ultimately my partner would listen in via call and tell me via earbud what I should do. That way, I can cause conflict and the public risk factor greater of getting caught... Once done, he would walk away leaving me there, panting... then I'd get a location to move to for the next meet...

I would love to go away for the weekend to a different city and roll all of these fantasies into one long weekend where I'm merely a doll and each of these happens over the course of the weekend. At the end of it, if I've been good, my partner rewards me with compensation of my choosing...

By *ubcup2Couple  over a year ago

London

"I have this fantasy too...

Also, love the idea of being restrained and left alone in a hotel/villa, then my partner arranges visitors for me hourly, not only can I not resist or deny them because I'm restrained, but they are given the choice of to stay after the hour bu compensating my partner somehow (no set "price" or "currency", just anything the can offer that he wants) and then the further into the night the men need to compensate the remaining men (they can leave when they want after compensation given) if they want them to be involved too.

It would be kind of like an auction where my partner creates a highest bidder style system as the night goes on, so that if the bid is high enough he will take requests (like someone at 2am could only want me with no one else, but that would cost the compensation of the others that have already accumulated there...)

I also have this style of fantasy but somewhere in public, as I go to a city and I get sent to public places organised by my partner, who would be within view of me but I wouldn't know where. He would watch the man he has found approach me, give a password and then we would discreetly fuck from the position, I would take instructions and follow orders from them, but ultimately my partner would listen in via call and tell me via earbud what I should do. That way, I can cause conflict and the public risk factor greater of getting caught... Once done, he would walk away leaving me there, panting... then I'd get a location to move to for the next meet...

I would love to go away for the weekend to a different city and roll all of these fantasies into one long weekend where I'm merely a doll and each of these happens over the course of the weekend. At the end of it, if I've been good, my partner rewards me with compensation of my choosing...

"

Love the way your mind works!

By *lices.wonderland.ukWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

" Love the way your mind works!"

Sometimes I worry the way my mind works is somewhat... dangerous. I think it might get me in trouble...

By *ugarrainMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Did something very similar in a club many years ago.

Horny!

» Add a new message to this topic