FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Making your excuses

Making your excuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok - so a while back now we met up with a couple we had been chatting to for a while. They seemed very nice and due to trouble lining up dates we broke our normal rule of meeting before for a social. (So probably our own fault!)

They invited us to their house for a coffee and to see how we all got on with maybe a play afterwards. We got there and the place was disgusting. I mean really bad

So we said L felt sick and ran for it!

Even if you have met at a social and got on you could still face the same problem when getting to someone's house!

We are not snobs at all but if we have people coming to us we clean the house. Make sure the bathrooms are spotless with clean towels and always put fresh bedding on. Is it too much to expect others to do the same!

We have just been chatting about it and what we would do in future and wondered what others would do? How would you handle it?

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went on a non fab meet last night and I'm not joking, the house had no carpets or wallpaper and the guy hadn't had a shower before I got there. It made me feel awful. Suffice to say there won't be a round 2!

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I went on a non fab meet last night and I'm not joking, the house had no carpets or wallpaper and the guy hadn't had a shower before I got there. It made me feel awful. Suffice to say there won't be a round 2!"
did u actually go round one!! i would of ran

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Ok - so a while back now we met up with a couple we had been chatting to for a while. They seemed very nice and due to trouble lining up dates we broke our normal rule of meeting before for a social. (So probably our own fault!)

They invited us to their house for a coffee and to see how we all got on with maybe a play afterwards. We got there and the place was disgusting. I mean really bad

Even if you have met at a social and got on you could still face the same problem when getting to someone's house!

We are not snobs at all but if we have people coming to us we clean the house. Make sure the bathrooms are spotless with clean towels and always put fresh bedding on. Is it too much to expect others to do the same!

We have just been chatting about it and what we would do in future and wondered what others would do? How would you handle it?

xxx"

Even a social might not have prepared you for that level of untidyness.

"Ok - so a while back now we met up with a couple we had been chatting to for a while. They seemed very nice and due to trouble lining up dates we broke our normal rule of meeting before for a social. (So probably our own fault!)

xxx"

Yes you would never know say meeting at a pub, for a drink first, so not really anything you could do in advance.

i have had a few men i met tell me they had same problems, i dont understand some people, because of my situation i cant travel to meet and wouldnt dream of letting someone into my home of it was a mess. always clean bedding, clean towels, bathroom clean and fresh and im always showered and would expect the same from the man too.

I've heard the horror stories too from friends which is one of the reasons I prefer to accommodate.

I've never arranged a first meet at someone else's place and I don't think I ever will, I'm a bit of a wuss, I don't want to leave my comfort zone....

Really really embarrassed about this but....

we used the baby sitter as a problem.

It's the ONLY time whe have EVER had to.

It was a party and as soon as we walked in they were smoking .... It's my only bug bear and i hate it

By *otandpepperCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

That is why we prefer clubs. No hassle, safe for everyone and it is much easier to turn on.

We have just been chatting about it and what we would do in future and wondered what others would do? How would you handle it? xxx"

Hi guys - we've been really lucky and not had this happen to us..... YET. But it is always a possibility whenever you are meeting at someones 'home' (I use that word advisedly...). In a 'previous life' I used to have to visit a large number of homes, lived in by an equally large range of people from the very grand to the very humble. It was an eye opener about how some people live and what they regard as their 'normal' surroundings. Less said about some of the gory details the better, but some were pretty unsavoury to say the least...

At the end of the day, if you arrive in someones 'home' and you don't feel comfortable there, then - in my humble opinion - it's better to do the News of the World thing (make your excuses and leave) than have it turn into an ever-worsening meet....

"I went on a non fab meet last night and I'm not joking, the house had no carpets or wallpaper and the guy hadn't had a shower before I got there. It made me feel awful. Suffice to say there won't be a round 2!"

hell if he hand not had a shower never mind round 2 there would not have been round 1 i wud have yuk just walked out lol

"I went on a non fab meet last night and I'm not joking, the house had no carpets or wallpaper and the guy hadn't had a shower before I got there. It made me feel awful. Suffice to say there won't be a round 2!

hell if he hand not had a shower never mind round 2 there would not have been round 1 i wud have yuk just walked out lol"

He had a shower while I was there. It was very bizarre. He now is shocked that I don't want to see him again Haha. He got a cursory hand job so I could get the hell out quickly. Urgh

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

I always leave my condoms in the car, just incase

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

^ Genius!!

Seriously though how do you politely say someones home is not up to your standards without sounding like a complete ass!

xx

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

Didn't put you off round one then?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Mobile phone alarm set for 30 minutes after i arrive.

Sounds like a ring tone -

If i need an out, i answer it... oh dear an emergency has cropped up and i have to go.

If things are good then i apologise and turn it off.

(Fuck has that bown my cover now ?)

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"^ Genius!!

Seriously though how do you politely say someones home is not up to your standards without sounding like a complete ass!

xx"

That's the beauty of it you don't

Hang on condoms are in the car I'll go get them, or forgot to lift them I'll

Just nip to garage And get some

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Mobile phone alarm set for 30 minutes after i arrive.

Sounds like a ring tone -

If i need an out, i answer it... oh dear an emergency has cropped up and i have to go.

If things are good then i apologise and turn it off.

(Fuck has that bown my cover now ?)

"

Yep!!

I went in a meet where the woman said the back door will be open, just come round the back. On route there she sent a message saying that her son will be out front cutting the grass. When I got there the son was about 17yrs old and said just head on back. Went round the back opened the door and the smell of animal wee was the worst I've ever smelt and there was at least a weeks worth of washing up in the kitchen. Managed to unstick my foot from the floor and sneak back out to the street and was outta there before she even knew I'd arrived.

These horror stories are brilliant - it may not have been much fun at the time but its a great read!

As I usually prefer to accom I always tidy up, hoover etc before people come round.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We did this on our second ever meet.

Chatted and cammed on msn then we met them.

Got their house as thats where we where staying, (NEVER EVER AGAIN YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN) and around 5 ish I went for a shower and mrs scoobs came with me, so that was us ready to play, the male part went for a shower and she just sat there, ok we thought and went with it.

well lets just say we do not think she had seen a bath tub all week.........

I made the excuse a migraine was coming on and needed to be in a dark room with no noise.

Never ever again will we stay at someones house no matter how friendly or ideal they are.

PnJ

"^ Genius!!

xx"

"You live in a sh1thole darrrrrrling!"

(prefer the direct approach, me )

» Add a new message to this topic