FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Two vaginas

Two vaginas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyle desiring dick OP   Woman  over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

Ok so I just read about a woman in Queens land who has 2 vaginas... how is this even possible and if you were able would you want 1 or 2??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

"Ok so I just read about a woman in Queens land who has 2 vaginas... how is this even possible and if you were able would you want 1 or 2??"

Does 2 vaginas mean 2 wombs as well? Because I sure as shit don’t want double periods….I don’t even want 1 period in my current vagina!!

Mrs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve heard of this before, it’s rare but it does happen. Also heard of a woman who was pregnant, one of her wombs was bigger than the other. Apparently it’s happens in the same way as extra digits develop on hands and feet.

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Ok so I just read about a woman in Queens land who has 2 vaginas... how is this even possible and if you were able would you want 1 or 2??

Does 2 vaginas mean 2 wombs as well? Because I sure as shit don’t want double periods….I don’t even want 1 period in my current vagina!!

Mrs x "

There was a British woman interviewed IIRC on women's hour with a double vagina and double womb. And funnily she one of the earliest "mysteries" was that she'd put a tampon in when it was her period but end up soaked in blood, from having inserted the tampon in the wrong vagina! She didn't get double the periods though just one womb at a time I guess.

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

"Ok so I just read about a woman in Queens land who has 2 vaginas... how is this even possible and if you were able would you want 1 or 2??

Mrs x

There was a British woman interviewed IIRC on women's hour with a double vagina and double womb. And funnily she one of the earliest "mysteries" was that she'd put a tampon in when it was her period but end up soaked in blood, from having inserted the tampon in the wrong vagina! She didn't get double the periods though just one womb at a time I guess."

Can you imagine that though… I mean aside from the obvious, I’m sure somewhere there is a plus point…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like a dog with two dicks!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

isle of wight festival

She’s said in the interview she uses one for work and one for her private life .

a caffeinated bubble

Mrs x "

Apparently so.. 2 periods, 2 wombs ... could be pregnant twice at same time

a caffeinated bubble

"She’s said in the interview she uses one for work and one for her private life . "

Aye, I'm trying to fathom how you would know how to switch them...

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Well that takes DVP to a whole new level!

» Add a new message to this topic