FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Time Dogging Advice

First Time Dogging Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Interested in going dogging but we’ve never been. No idea where’s good to go and what to expect and how do you know if it’s a “dogger” versus a regular person? Is it better to organise things before hand or just go and see what’s happening. How do you say no thanks without being rude or awkward. Really want to try it but it’s just getting over the nerves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igg25Man  over a year ago

near

"Interested in going dogging but we’ve never been. No idea where’s good to go and what to expect and how do you know if it’s a “dogger” versus a regular person? Is it better to organise things before hand or just go and see what’s happening. How do you say no thanks without being rude or awkward. Really want to try it but it’s just getting over the nerves. "

Let me know where you go

North West

Haha well we don’t know where we will go yet really it’s just more about what to expect and how many people go to one place

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sensible shoes!

Torch

Condoms

So I hear…

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Don't need a torch unless you want to be parked alone!!

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Interested in going dogging but we’ve never been. No idea where’s good to go and what to expect and how do you know if it’s a “dogger” versus a regular person? Is it better to organise things before hand or just go and see what’s happening. How do you say no thanks without being rude or awkward. Really want to try it but it’s just getting over the nerves. "

Be prepared to be overwhelmed by single guys who feel they're entitled just because you're there.

By *atcher80Man  over a year ago

The

This unfortunately seems to be the truth... Even as a guy who may occasionally go...whikst awaiting that elusive couple, the amount of times I've had to tell and retell guys who come to my window that I'm only interested in ladies etc..

By *ani8408TV/TS  over a year ago

Greenfield

Following for a friend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Biggest advice is sensible shoes especially during winter heels just sink into soft ground leaving you in your stockings xxxx ( yes it’s happened to me x )

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Keep expectations low if you are hoping to find couples there, if single guys are your thing then there'll be plenty.

North West

Well we’d mainly be looking for single guys but just awkward if people are too pushy etc wouldn’t just want anyone and everyone to get involved

Just go to a local well known spot (plenty in the North West) and reverse into a parking spot. This tends to be a sign that you are up for a play.

We wait until we are approached, have a chat and if everyone us happy have a play. If, as happens often a car pulls along side with lights on full or parks so close the cars are almost touching we just start the engine and leave, plenty more areas to play without putting up with this sort of pushy behaviour.

Always watch what you are doing, plenty of guys try it without a condom and it's important to remember a lot of these areas where gay cruising places before dogging became popular so try to respect that.

We have a code word so if either of us feel uncomfortable we just say it and the play stops immediately.

Longridge

Be wary of being followed when leaving. I met a couple and drove home where 5 cars had followed us without realising.

A little strange when you get out the car to be met with guys walking up the drive to be told to sling their hooks.

Many guys turn up with no condoms as said earlier, I refuse to 'lend' them out as I never get the loan repaid.

Always be ready to cover up if another car is approaching, it's easy to continue but sometimes I've seen a car arrived and turns out to be police.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Simple 1st trip is prearranged with those of interest at any safer spot, not needing to be used by others.

If going to a known spot, go 1st time(s) and observe, expecting to do nothing but learn.

You find out how others do it by observation. Avoid their mistakes, when you return.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As with clubs, make boundaries explicitly clear. Only play with those you want to and tell others to go away, if you don't want them there.

Find an alternative place to drive to with people you meet, if it's troublesome there.

Keep lights off, as it disturbs people.

Longridge

Watch thunder storms..

Had a very intense experience when lighting struck a tree 10 metres away while stuck in through the back door with me pants round my ankles in the pouring rain.

Trying to fight my way off while being 'held in' tight, although she did say it ended in a deep orgasm as hadn'trealised why I was trying to pull away so carried on pulling me back in!!

I was worth the drenching but a near death experience in the process.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Depends what you want to do too. If you just want to put on a show then easy just to keep the window up, if you want to play with goths guys then start by just opening the window a bit and invite who you wish - and Bly so much space at a window anyway! Just be in control the whole time and what nd the window up if they get silly or disrespectful. Then if everyone behaving and yiu feel confident open the door but make it clear whether they are to watch only or can touch or you decide if yiu want to play. Next step get out the car and have fun!!!! X

Be prepared to be very bored for hours waiting around in dark dingy carparks, laybys or picnic areas for nothing to happen or for only the desperate and ugly to turn up.

These losers will try to get something for nothing as they generally lack the social skills to get laid anywhere else.

By *atureTwo100Couple  over a year ago

South Molton

We are going soon but intend to keep window up and just play while guys wank if they want to. Will assess the situation at the time but seems like a good way to dip our toes!

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Dogs are optional I've heard

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

"Watch thunder storms..

Had a very intense experience when lighting struck a tree 10 metres away while stuck in through the back door with me pants round my ankles in the pouring rain.

Trying to fight my way off while being 'held in' tight, although she did say it ended in a deep orgasm as hadn'trealised why I was trying to pull away so carried on pulling me back in!!

I was worth the drenching but a near death experience in the process. "

thats brilliant lol

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

"We are going soon but intend to keep window up and just play while guys wank if they want to. Will assess the situation at the time but seems like a good way to dip our toes!"
. This is the way I think my wife and I will try it out hope it goes well for you both

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Be prepared to be very bored for hours waiting around in dark dingy carparks, laybys or picnic areas for nothing to happen or for only the desperate and ugly to turn up.

These losers will try to get something for nothing as they generally lack the social skills to get laid anywhere else."

So you gotta be a desperate ugly looser to enjoy dogging? Lol

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 22:53:21]

Longridge

Kettle calling the pot?...

Tickled me too..

I enjoy the opportunity to take a walk when no one's around, grab some fresh air, listen to music, watch a film over a coffee.

If 'sexy time' happens, it's a bonus, otherwise a night out under the stars enjoying the countryside is a great way of getting some head space.

Are you never afraid that undercover police are about or people with cameras about to post pics of you on Facebook.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Are you never afraid that undercover police are about or people with cameras about to post pics of you on Facebook."

That thought never crossed our minds if people were that sad sure they would have to explain there reasons for being there in the first place. Would happily destroy them in the comments on Facebook

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"Haha well we don’t know where we will go yet really it’s just more about what to expect and how many people go to one place "

Maybe go somewhere you know locally that is discrete and invite a few trusted guys who will listen to you if you say stop. Most doggers will leave when asked, its only the odd 1 or 2 local guys who are just out to satisfy their urges that spoils things.

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd love to watch a couple playing not had any dogging fun for some time.

Longridge

"Are you never afraid that undercover police are about or people with cameras about to post pics of you on Facebook.

That thought never crossed our minds if people were that sad sure they would have to explain there reasons for being there in the first place. Would happily destroy them in the comments on Facebook "

In over 20 years, I've never heard of it. Most places it's too dark to see where your walking, let alone take images.

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

Need some advice

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

I have a local spot which I’ve been to a few times now , normally a random night where my horny levels far surpass my control ha ha..

Not seems many fems or couples , have seen some, best night was a car of x3 girls in the spot for smoking I think for chatting and they simply watched me wank at their window… was hot.

As I’m bi oral I’ve also had many random guys have a deep throat and simply let me cum over them… (no into anal)…

So yeah I’m not a desperate loser just a Randy guy who knows what he needs and likes x

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"Sensible shoes!

Torch

Condoms

So I hear… "

This...lol

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

We have a really well known one not far from us I’ve been up there lots of different times and it’s mainly single guy or gay guys but on the rre occasion a couple turns up or even a single lady they seem to be a magnet and draw everyone over and scares them off if they are new to this guys just need to be patient and respect their wishes if they say they are not interested and the fun can go on

» Add a new message to this topic