FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Young man, finding it difficult to get around here

Young man, finding it difficult to get around here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello!

I’ve had my eye on this website for a few months now, but I’ve never met anyone. I’ve always had an attraction to older women but have never been able to fulfil this fantasy… Do older women like younger men? Or is this a ‘myth’? I’m also newly opening up to bisexual experiences, I thought that would help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Some women do yes.

Best bet would be a cougars and cubs night at a club I reckon.

"Some women do yes.

"

Don’t know if I would ever be brave enough to go there on my own!

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

"Some women do yes.

Don’t know if I would ever be brave enough to go there on my own! "

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Grab the bull by the horn (pun intended).

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Of course there's ladies here who like younger guys, but you need to do something to attract them. None of them are going to gift you a fuck, just because it's your fantasy.

Your profile consists of 1 image, and about 2 sentences of text, there's nothing there to make you stand out from the many thousands of other male profiles in your area. Making a thought out, and appealing profile is going to be your first job.

"Of course there's ladies here who like younger guys, but you need to do something to attract them. None of them are going to gift you a fuck, just because it's your fantasy.

Your profile consists of 1 image, and about 2 sentences of text, there's nothing there to make you stand out from the many thousands of other male profiles in your area. Making a thought out, and appealing profile is going to be your first job."

Fair enough, I do suppose I’m not the first! Thanks for the advice!

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Of course there's ladies here who like younger guys, but you need to do something to attract them. None of them are going to gift you a fuck, just because it's your fantasy.

Your profile consists of 1 image, and about 2 sentences of text, there's nothing there to make you stand out from the many thousands of other male profiles in your area. Making a thought out, and appealing profile is going to be your first job."

A face picture would improve your chances as well

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

The profile picture is awful

By *tockingsstephTV/TS  over a year ago

northampton

I would love to help with your curious side

By *uicybbwWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

No woman is going to come find you

If a woman was looking then she would be enticed by photos and better words than come find me.

Your profile is your advert

If you were recruiting for a job would you chose a cv that said I want a job come find me? Then when or if you find them they don’t have much to present?

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Another guy asking for advice and not taking it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of good advice

Honestly I don’t think Fab is the right place for you.

Exploring your sexuality is great, but for the most part the experiences you have here will likely be NSA which takes a level of maturity few 20 year olds have. The text on your profile suggests you’re lacking in experience.

My advice to all youngsters is the same: you have to understand and know real relationships and your wants and needs to be able to navigate this scene without it having a negative impact on you emotionally. Get out in the real world and have normal 20 year old experiences. If, once you know yourself a little better in 5/10/20 years time, you decide you’re a swinger then I’m sure Fab or similar will still be here.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

A “woe is me” forum is needed for these regular threads from younger blokes.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Hello!

I’ve had my eye on this website for a few months now, but I’ve never met anyone. I’ve always had an attraction to older women but have never been able to fulfil this fantasy… Do older women like younger men? Or is this a ‘myth’? I’m also newly opening up to bisexual experiences, I thought that would help! "

No offence, but a 20 year old lad, poor photos, poor profile, cannot accommodate think that women will 'come and get me' seems a little bit arrogant.

It may not be how you intended, it may just be the excitement of a youngster in a world where sex might be going free!

Ask the guys who have been here with great profiles for a few years and still get no meets.

This certainly isn't a place for easy sex.

You say you are bi-curious yet you are not looking to meet guys. If you did that, you might get a little more interest. Maybe.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Hello!

I’ve had my eye on this website for a few months now, but I’ve never met anyone. I’ve always had an attraction to older women but have never been able to fulfil this fantasy… Do older women like younger men? Or is this a ‘myth’? I’m also newly opening up to bisexual experiences, I thought that would help!

No offence, but a 20 year old lad, poor photos, poor profile, cannot accommodate think that women will 'come and get me' seems a little bit arrogant.

It may not be how you intended, it may just be the excitement of a youngster in a world where sex might be going free!

Ask the guys who have been here with great profiles for a few years and still get no meets.

This certainly isn't a place for easy sex.

You say you are bi-curious yet you are not looking to meet guys. If you did that, you might get a little more interest. Maybe."

By *enm83Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Some women do yes.

Your in a different part of the country but when I visited a club for the first time, I scoured the forums, put my name down for a night and messaged a couple of people who were going so I knew I had someone to chat to and ask questions once I arrived. You'll be made to feel welcome as a first timer, go for it!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You are generally within the problem area that all single men are here. You outnumber all others and you all struggle to get established, mastering how to succeed in swinging. And that's whether or not you have a narrow focus on specific types of people.

There are thousands of posts from other men struggling, with great advice on what to do to help improve success. Some follow it. Read through as many as your motivation to succeed drives you to do it, taking the steps outlined as relevant. It requires a huge investment in time and effort to succeed, with results being commensurate to the effort put in.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Not a bad thing, safety in numbers so not often caught!!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Some women do yes.

You've absolutely nothing to lose my heading your a club solo & quite frankly if you don't have the ball's to do so then you probably don't have the balls for this site

It's not easy for single guys, especially of your age as many won't meet someone if they have kids of a similar age which is why a cougars & cubs night would be perfect for you, it will be full of older women looking for younger guys

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Our personal opinion is that the Swinging scene just isn't suitable for people as young as you.

Most people have nowhere near the sexual maturity at your age to handle Swinging, we certainly didn't back then!

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

The average age on this site is 40+. I would go as far as 45+.

You're 20, which is very young even for women into younger men.

"Our personal opinion is that the Swinging scene just isn't suitable for people as young as you.

Most people have nowhere near the sexual maturity at your age to handle Swinging, we certainly didn't back then!"

I completely agree

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You have to ask yourself what you want from fab, weather or not you could handle certain situation that you might find yourself in..most people of fab look for maturity and above all else experience and confidence. As said above go amd find out who you are and what you like and dislike because being on fab doesn't instantly make you a swinger. So in other words do you see fab as a one night stand fuck site or a swingers site because the two are very diffrent.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hello!

I’ve had my eye on this website for a few months now, but I’ve never met anyone. I’ve always had an attraction to older women but have never been able to fulfil this fantasy… Do older women like younger men? Or is this a ‘myth’? I’m also newly opening up to bisexual experiences, I thought that would help! "

It's little to do with age and more about attraction.

I'm sure you don't find every older woman attractive enough to fuck, just as every woman won't find every man much younger.

The problem lies in what you call fulfilling your fantasy; if the only reason you'd want to fuck an older woman is the years she's been alive then reflect that in your profile. I doubt you'd get much luck though.

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"Of course there's ladies here who like younger guys, but you need to do something to attract them. None of them are going to gift you a fuck, just because it's your fantasy. "

This 100%. Far too many men on here think that women exist/are on here just to do what the men want them to in order to fulfill their wants/desires with no thought for what the women want or are looking for. Some women will be into being used for someone else’s pleasure, but not all of us are.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The profile picture is awful "

I thought it was Dennis the Menace from the thumbnail!

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Maybe try fabguys for you bi curious side? X

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

This 100%. Far too many men on here think that women exist/are on here just to do what the men want them to in order to fulfill their wants/desires with no thought for what the women want or are looking for. Some women will be into being used for someone else’s pleasure, but not all of us are."

Didn't you know?

This is instantfuck dot com!

Well these young guys who come on here with crap photos and ten word profiles think it is!!

By *aountyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 21/01/22 17:55:35]

By *aountyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Our personal opinion is that the Swinging scene just isn't suitable for people as young as you.

Most people have nowhere near the sexual maturity at your age to handle Swinging, we certainly didn't back then!"

Completely agree. Although I did play now and then in my 20s, it was mostly out of the luck of the moment and mainly on special situation (swingers beach...).

I still get lots of attention in pubs and clubs, so at 20 this is where I would want to be to meet someone.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"The average age on this site is 40+. I would go as far as 45+.

You're 20, which is very young even for women into younger men."

Exactly and those saying go to a club almost all clubs are at least 21 yrs + and many including our local one is 23 yrs+ with some been 25 years and over.

The 23 years + rule usually applies to established couples and single women, in terms of single guys they prefer them to be more late 20s and above.

Loads of great advice on this thread as usual none of it taken.

KJ

"

Didn't you know?

This is instantfuck dot com!

Well these young guys who come on here with crap photos and ten word profiles think it is!!"

young guys ???? this applys to most guys hence getting no where nothing to do with age at all ..

some young guys do very well on fab we used to meet a 20yr old and still do hes now 31 ...its about understanding the scene why couples and women are here there will not be one answer but you'll only take out from this scene what you put in ....

As someone that got into swinging young: wind it in, you old farts the most immature people on here are often old enough to have grandkids..

To op: work on your profile, take your time, enjoy yourself, go to socials. Don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to (including face pictures). Don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed - just have fun, which is all it's meant to be

By *lmondhammerMan  over a year ago

royal hertfordshire

All the advice is solid.. what I would say, just enjoy it! Also with the bisexual thing some people will be rude to you about it - they are not your people haha

i've been on here for a year with no luck until last week met an amazing woman who i just clicked with a bit of advice id give you

introduce yourself dont make the conversation boring

possibly add a pic to the message

dont send a cock pic

if she, he or they read and dont reply or dont read ( may be busy or have a million messages ) dont bombard them 3/4/5 times with messages

if its for you it will happen dont force it and enjoy the many wonderful people fab have to offer made a gokd few friends through the site

have fun and be safe

"Honestly I don’t think Fab is the right place for you.

Exploring your sexuality is great, but for the most part the experiences you have here will likely be NSA which takes a level of maturity few 20 year olds have. The text on your profile suggests you’re lacking in experience.

My advice to all youngsters is the same: you have to understand and know real relationships and your wants and needs to be able to navigate this scene without it having a negative impact on you emotionally. Get out in the real world and have normal 20 year old experiences. If, once you know yourself a little better in 5/10/20 years time, you decide you’re a swinger then I’m sure Fab or similar will still be here. "

That’s really great advice. I hope he takes that on board.

» Add a new message to this topic