FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Standing out from the crowd....

Standing out from the crowd....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_lascivious OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm fairly new to having a single profile and the fact that I'm outnumbered by about 5 million to one makes it even more difficult getting it off the ground! ... I'm verified both ways which I guess is a good start.

Does anyone have any feedback to either the bio or photo suggestions to make it better? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

My only advice would be to lose the 2 pics that include a female, unless she'll be joining you she's not necessary in your photos & a lot of women/couples find it off putting, especially as in these type of images the woman is always the prominent character

Other than that your profile looks good to me & it's obviously working for you

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Its not all about just your profile, I think that general viability is a good tool. You can sell yourself far outside of the reaches of your profile. So getting your self out on the forums and letting the world see a bit of your and your personality is always good.

But also if you can, go an be visible in the real world and wider scene. Go to socials, go to clubs. The physical side of our scene is a small world. Let people get to know you in the real world and simply network. It's the best way. You can't really show off your true self behind a computer screen. Many the time that people have hooked up with someone in the real world who they wouldn't of from that persons profile. And to some extent we all talk which can open oppertunities.

Mr

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We would agree to get rid of the pics with a Lady in them, and to get yourself along to some clubs.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The pictures are good / done well but not to my taste or women I know - Cock, action, gym focus etc but I’m sure many others will like them

I think the profile could be better , the stuff after “other than that”…. Should be the intro and then expand it, losing the stuff above it , develop your story, you should assume people take you seriously and you’re better than all that so dint need to say it . Good luck

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

I’m going to go against the grain here and say I think your bio is slightly lacking.

I like the fact you are addressing some of the biggest bug bears of fab, not a time waster etc etc… but I’m not seeing that as selling yourself because everyone says they are not a time waster… even the time wasters

I mean your pictures are great, just to me, I would say add a little bit more bio… I mean we have war and peace on ours, and many probably get bored, but we think it’s an entertaining one and many people message us off the back of that alone… so maybe just add something else about you x

Good luck!

Mrs x

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think your profile is great. I'd be happy reading a profile like that

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Profile reads fine, photos are good there is nothing we find off putting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm fairly new to having a single profile and the fact that I'm outnumbered by about 5 million to one makes it even more difficult getting it off the ground! ... I'm verified both ways which I guess is a good start.

Does anyone have any feedback to either the bio or photo suggestions to make it better? Xx "

I think your profile looks great. Just need time and patience now or visit a Club or local social

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Be true to yourself OP , or you just become another gym going ‘white knighter “ on here.

I feel your pain. Got a singles profile and not only are the numbers against men I am on a small island down south. I do go to clubs but they are obviously mainland. Whats a guy to do

By *ndyn50000Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

The key is to make your opening message stand out. Given that the ladies inboxes are filled with crass one line emails, this is not as hard as it sounds if you take a bit of time over them

By *uy4swingingMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Its not all about just your profile, I think that general viability is a good tool. You can sell yourself far outside of the reaches of your profile. So getting your self out on the forums and letting the world see a bit of your and your personality is always good.

But also if you can, go an be visible in the real world and wider scene. Go to socials, go to clubs. The physical side of our scene is a small world. Let people get to know you in the real world and simply network. It's the best way. You can't really show off your true self behind a computer screen. Many the time that people have hooked up with someone in the real world who they wouldn't of from that persons profile. And to some extent we all talk which can open oppertunities.

Mr "

That is excellent advise

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

"I'm fairly new to having a single profile and the fact that I'm outnumbered by about 5 million to one makes it even more difficult getting it off the ground! ... I'm verified both ways which I guess is a good start.

Does anyone have any feedback to either the bio or photo suggestions to make it better? Xx "

You’re in good shape lad. I’m sure loads of women will reply or wink you. Good luck

By *r_lascivious OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Thanks for the advice guys! Made some changes, we'll see how it goes

Great profile, nice blurb, good pics x

"be visible in the real world and wider scene. Go to socials, go to clubs."

I would love to do this but how do single guys get on at clubs? I'm polite and social but for some reason I feel I'd be a loner in the corner or is that not the case?

» Add a new message to this topic