FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile and pictures.

Profile and pictures.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink adventures OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

Hi guys. I have just started a fab account. I had one a while ago but didn't really use it much so wasn't really bothered to much about the profile.

I just wanted a bit of advice on what you think makes a good profile picture. I don't want to putting any naked or dick pics. I can send all that if people want that later. And also what do you think of my profile text. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Honestly....your text is good but littered with spelling and grammar mistakes. It shouldn't be that people judge, but they do and it makes it a bit harder to read.

Your profile picture is good, and don't shy away from naked pics...we like to see what someone's body is like, and one tasteful dick pic is good so we can tell that it's not too deformed

(Bry)

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

I have to echo the sentiment that your profile though detailed and informative is let down by pretty appalling grammar and spelling. With some tidying up it would be excellent.

The pics are OK but the leed pic screems trendy train spotter rather than the creative and thoughtful individual portrayed in the text.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Stop reading it ! To long lol

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I have to echo the sentiment that your profile though detailed and informative is let down by pretty appalling grammar and spelling. With some tidying up it would be excellent.

The pics are OK but the leed pic screems trendy train spotter rather than the creative and thoughtful individual portrayed in the text."

I had to giggle at the doling mistakes in your last paragraph, on purpose were they?

By *ink adventures OP   Man  over a year ago

norwich

Thanks for the advice. And yeah I'm a little dyslexic hence there mate of been a few problems with grammar and spelling lol. And the trendy trainspotter comment did make me laugh. Never before have I been called a trainspotte lol

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

May I suggest more a relaxed look on your face pic..without trying to sound horrible but you look like your very tence in that pic...just a suggestion.. otherwords your profile looks OK.

» Add a new message to this topic