FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nerves

Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone!

Are nerves in this game a natural thing? How did everyone deal with theirs the "first time" they took the plunge with another couple/person involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nerves are totally normal when meeting a complete stranger especially for sex,but the way look at it is that it is more excitment more than anything.Plus if you did not have feelings/nerves then something would be wrong,just discuss your limits and above all else go and enjoy yourself that the whole idea.Good luck

"Plus if you did not have feelings/nerves then something would be wrong,just discuss your limits and above all else go and enjoy yourself that the whole idea."

Got to agree with that. Way I see it is nerves = excitement. If I don't get excited beforehand, it's very unlikely I'll be much excited during. So think of the nerves as a good sign

The very first more than one on one i did i was so nervous i couldn't stop drinking..... as i'm what's classed as a light weight booze wise i ended up totaly sloshed and very vocal when cuming

Im always nervous on a first meet, it all adds to the excitement

I was very nervous nothing a good slug of vodka didn't solve lol xxx

I was very nervous nothing a good slug of vodka didn't solve lol xxx

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

We've always said that the nerves are part of the buzz. If that goes, why are you still swinging?

Having said that, our first organised meet with a couple was hell for me (well, the lead up was) I was so nervous that I was throwing up in the airport loo before we even took off! ) It all worked out relatively well in the end tho lol.

Enjoy it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I suppose then, the advice is, get sloshed?

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I suppose then, the advice is, get sloshed? "

it's dicey to be paralytic while playing

Many won't play with anyone who is d*unk.

Wolf

"We've always said that the nerves are part of the buzz. If that goes, why are you still swinging?

Having said that, our first organised meet with a couple was hell for me (well, the lead up was) I was so nervous that I was throwing up in the airport loo before we even took off! ) It all worked out relatively well in the end tho lol.

Enjoy it. "

Wow you travel a long way for meets

i personally was so nervous when i met a guy for the first time i couldnt keep it up!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

One guy I met was so nervous he had had a few beers and it really affected his performance so be aware. D*unk meets are not always good!!

When i first started swinging i used drink maybe one too many glasses of wine, but now i take "Rescue Remedy" and it works great, i start eating the pastilles late afternoon and i am a lot more relaxed when the time comes, i still have a glass or 2 but nothing like before.....Try it and see if it works for you (Perky)

"I suppose then, the advice is, get sloshed?

it's dicey to be paralytic while playing

Many won't play with anyone who is d*unk.

Wolf"

I won't.

"One guy I met was so nervous he had had a few beers and it really affected his performance so be aware. D*unk meets are not always good!!"

Spot on DB9 - I don't get how a guy can still get it up after 4 or 5 beers - but you see guys who HAVE to have that much just to get Dutch Courage. I've never needed it - not even one glass of anything. Sure I get nervous, but nothing like as much as I did 25 yrs ago, and it's nervous excitement - not nervous worry. Might be sounding like a saint here, but if you're having to drink to counter the latter, then personally I think you really need to take a good long look at what you are doing (or going about it). In other words, what is it that is making you nervous-worried? Is it the scenario of the meet? Is it your own self-confidence? We cancelled a meet with one couple a while back when it became clear the woman couldn't even text us without a bottle of Rjoja inside her!

» Add a new message to this topic