Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hi there

Ok so for medical reasons I had to have a testicle removed

Do you think this would be to off putting and should I leave the site "

No.

And no.

If it bothers someone, they're not the kind of person you want to be intimate with.

Winston

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi there

Do you think this would be to off putting and should I leave the site

No.

And no.

If it bothers someone, they're not the kind of person you want to be intimate with.

Winston"

Thank you so much

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Hi there

Absolutely not...it wouldn't put me off at all...

"Hi there

Absolutely not...it wouldn't put me off at all... "

That's kind and you're local lol

"Hi there

Absolutely not...it wouldn't put me off at all... "

And I'm too bloody old

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

have a look at the lady at he top of most fabbed pictures. Things like that don't put people off

"have a look at the lady at he top of most fabbed pictures. Things like that don't put people off "

Thank you and yes I agree she is stunning

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t you have a plastic one inserted if you are worried or self conscious?

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I had one removed for medical reasons too and would not feel the need to mention it.

"Can’t you have a plastic one inserted if you are worried or self conscious? "

Possibly may be worth looking into

"I had one removed for medical reasons too and would not feel the need to mention it."

But I worry that someone may be horrified when they notice hence I prefer to pre warn

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

One of my fuck buddies is same as you and it doesn't bother him one bit... What's more, his ability to stay hard for hours and ends with very impressive ejaculations...

"One of my fuck buddies is same as you and it doesn't bother him one bit... What's more, his ability to stay hard for hours and ends with very impressive ejaculations..."

He sounds very talented lol.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I had one removed for medical reasons too and would not feel the need to mention it.

But I worry that someone may be horrified when they notice hence I prefer to pre warn "

I don't think anyone would be horrified. I think mentioning it is a good idea I honestly don't know anybody who would even give this a second thought though

"I had one removed for medical reasons too and would not feel the need to mention it.

But I worry that someone may be horrified when they notice hence I prefer to pre warn

I don't think anyone would be horrified. I think mentioning it is a good idea I honestly don't know anybody who would even give this a second thought though"

Maybe I'm overthinking

Thank you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think anyone would be horrified. I think mentioning it is a good idea I honestly don't know anybody who would even give this a second thought though

Maybe I'm overthinking

Thank you "

I think its perfectly natural to have doubts. Hope some of the answers here have given you some reassurance

Maybe I'm overthinking

Thank you

I think its perfectly natural to have doubts. Hope some of the answers here have given you some reassurance"

They defyhave yes

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think there's more fellas with one nut than people realise and honestly they're far more conscious about it than the people getting intimate with them.

Balls come in all shapes and sizes anyway!

You're likely to struggle on here, not because of having a testicle removed but simply because of your gender. How do you feel about visiting a club?

"I think there's more fellas with one nut than people realise and honestly they're far more conscious about it than the people getting intimate with them.

You're likely to struggle on here, not because of having a testicle removed but simply because of your gender. How do you feel about visiting a club? "

I think a club may be ok in time is there a reason for asking peach.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I think there's more fellas with one nut than people realise and honestly they're far more conscious about it than the people getting intimate with them.

You're likely to struggle on here, not because of having a testicle removed but simply because of your gender. How do you feel about visiting a club?

I think a club may be ok in time is there a reason for asking peach. "

Thought it may help with your confidence is all. You're likely to get far more interaction at a club than via messages on here. You see all kinds of body shapes, scars etc in clubs. Might put your worries at ease.

I think a club may be ok in time is there a reason for asking peach.

Thought it may help with your confidence is all. You're likely to get far more interaction at a club than via messages on here. You see all kinds of body shapes, scars etc in clubs. Might put your worries at ease."

Food for thought x

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It really shouldn't bother anyone

We'd say having no profile picture is a bigger issue than having one testicle.

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Can't say we have ever counted them on other people... It's all in the one sack, probably wouldn't notice!!

But obviously it matters to you, and will take time to adjust and be comfortable with yourself again. Don't rush it and try not to worry.

Plus, if there is something out of the norm you can be sure somebody else will have a fetish for it, making you their most desired person.

"Can't say we have ever counted them on other people... It's all in the one sack, probably wouldn't notice!!

But obviously it matters to you, and will take time to adjust and be comfortable with yourself again. Don't rush it and try not to worry.

Plus, if there is something out of the norm you can be sure somebody else will have a fetish for it, making you their most desired person."

Now that would be something.

I don’t know that I’d even notice to be honest

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Surely if the person really cared it shouldn't matter. I am in same boat and if it is an issue for someone they can go with someone else.

By *aptop9Man  over a year ago

Worthing

i agree, what an amazing photo to post, good for herxxx

only having one ball has never done meany harm!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It wouldn't bother me at all.

I have had fun with a man with one leg. That was dar more noticeable than a testicle.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

As others have said if it did bother someone are they really the type of person you would want to meet with, humans come in all shapes, sizes, colours and it should make no damn difference at all because at the end of the day we are all humans, only having one testicle doesnt make you less of a man it makes you a man with a history and a story, our scars tell the story of our lives, be proud of who you are and what you have been through, remember you are still here to tell the tale and thats what counts more than anything.

"As others have said if it did bother someone are they really the type of person you would want to meet with, humans come in all shapes, sizes, colours and it should make no damn difference at all because at the end of the day we are all humans, only having one testicle doesnt make you less of a man it makes you a man with a history and a story, our scars tell the story of our lives, be proud of who you are and what you have been through, remember you are still here to tell the tale and thats what counts more than anything."

Thank you and I couldn't agree more.

"It wouldn't bother me at all.

I have had fun with a man with one leg. That was dar more noticeable than a testicle. "

I'm feeling much better for all the nice messages x

"Surely if the person really cared it shouldn't matter. I am in same boat and if it is an issue for someone they can go with someone else. "

Love it x

"I don’t know that I’d even notice to be honest "

Thank you Miss Liverpool x

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

If someone had an issue with it, then it’s their issue not yours! Not a reason to leave the site Miss pc

"If someone had an issue with it, then it’s their issue not yours! Not a reason to leave the site Miss pc"

Miss PC thank and wow I couldn't resist looking sorry. X

Perhaps don't lead with that info in an opening message though

"Perhaps don't lead with that info in an opening message though "

Yes that's also good advice thank you.

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Hi there

My last long term ex partner had one removed due to cancer years before I met him. Made absolutely no difference functionally or how I felt about him at the time.

It doesn't define you. Wouldn't put me off anyone.

"Hi there

My last long term ex partner had one removed due to cancer years before I met him. Made absolutely no difference functionally or how I felt about him at the time.

It doesn't define you. Wouldn't put me off anyone. "

There are obviously very many nice people on here x

Hello. I’m going to approach this from a different angle. I was very self conscious about a part of my body for years. It was something that some had noticed and commented on while we were getting intimate, and that other folks hadn’t mentioned at all. My issue wasn’t so much the body part itself since I knew that if it was an issue for anyone they weren’t worth my time, it was more the anticipation and nervousness of not knowing which group the person I was getting intimate with would fall into. Whenever those intimate situations arose, it was inevitably the very worst reaction I’d experienced that would at the forefront of my mind rather than those times when no reaction had occurred. Naturally this was not conducive to an open, positive experience for neither my partner nor me.

Absolutely do not leave the site. You have a place here.

However, if it’s a question of putting yourself at ease, rather than worrying about a potentially adverse reaction I would suggest taking back some control by deciding that you will inform potential partners of the situation, rather than allowing them to react when they find out for themselves. When, who and how you tell potential partners is of course up to you. (In your profile, when you first start chatting, when you first meet etc). In my experience I found it helped me if I did it at the same time during every interaction. In that way I wasn’t waiting for “the best time” which inevitably meant attempting to gauge each persons individual reaction thus letting their potential reaction determine my mood.

I hope this (long winded) reply helps!

Have fun!

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Hi there

Absolutely not at all and I'm the female part of the couple by the way. And if anyone did ever see it as an issue them thats their problem not yours, don't waste your time with people like that and move on..but we'll done for being brave enough to ask for this advice. Good luck xx

"Hi there

Absolutely not at all and I'm the female part of the couple by the way. And if anyone did ever see it as an issue them thats their problem not yours, don't waste your time with people like that and move on..but we'll done for being brave enough to ask for this advice. Good luck xx"

That means a lot thank you xx

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Like the other poster said, have that conversation ahead of time, whether chatting on here, another platform or in person - saves any embarrassment during any intimacy.

They can make an informed decision and those that do have an issue, will quickly stop interacting with you however, please don't take that personally. Those who can see past that, are the ones you want to be with. I wish you well, fella!

"Like the other poster said, have that conversation ahead of time, whether chatting on here, another platform or in person - saves any embarrassment during any intimacy.

They can make an informed decision and those that do have an issue, will quickly stop interacting with you however, please don't take that personally. Those who can see past that, are the ones you want to be with. I wish you well, fella! "

Again thank you more confident now than before x

By *luttyCouplexxxCouple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Definitely do not leave the site, and wouldn’t put me off at all.

Try not to get hung up over it. At the end of the day it was due to some thing you couldn’t help or control and no one should be put off, and if they are then they aren’t the type of person you want to be meeting anyway x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I had one removed in my teens and had the same confidence issues. It's never been an issue and I don't think anyone's actually noticed. Some mens balls are up high and tight anyway so look like one mass to the casual observer.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

But I worry that someone may be horrified when they notice hence I prefer to pre warn "

The first meet with a single man we ever had only had one testicle. He didn't mention it before the meet and I was not horrified when I saw it and if he hadn't of mentioned it when he undressed we wouldn't have commented on it. To be honest I doubt if anyone would be horrified so I would try not to worry

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Hi there

Does yer tinkle still work!!!

"Definitely do not leave the site, and wouldn’t put me off at all.

Try not to get hung up over it. At the end of the day it was due to some thing you couldn’t help or control and no one should be put off, and if they are then they aren’t the type of person you want to be meeting anyway x"

Really lovely words xx

"Hi there

Does yer tinkle still work!!! "

Oh yes x

The first meet with a single man we ever had only had one testicle. He didn't mention it before the meet and I was not horrified when I saw it and if he hadn't of mentioned it when he undressed we wouldn't have commented on it. To be honest I doubt if anyone would be horrified so I would try not to worry"

Another kind message thanks xx

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Hi there

Oh yes x"

Then what's the problem. Infact you have a funky talking point to start the nakedness with...

"Hi there

Oh yes x

Then what's the problem. Infact you have a funky talking point to start the nakedness with... "

All I need is a meet

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

"Hi there

Wouldn't make any difference to me at all. ( Mrs) xxx

I’ve never counted a man’s balls when I’m sucking his cock.

One of my friends lost one through cancer and was really self conscious. He had a false one fitted.

As long as my lover gets hard when I touch him I’m happy.

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Hi there

Oh yes x

Then what's the problem. Infact you have a funky talking point to start the nakedness with...

All I need is a meet "

you've got meat. Just less of the veg...

"Hi there

No don't ever think that should matter. If it matters to some they ain't worth knowing. You carry on your journey! Good luck

"Hi there

Wouldn't make any difference to me at all. ( Mrs) xxx"

Thank you Mrs xx

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Absolutely not, wouldn't bother me in the slightest!

I'd not want to meet anyone that found it bothered them x they must be shallow and uncaring x it's saddens me that anyone would feel this way x

Own it, rock it and be you x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Definitely don't leave the site, I bet it wouldn't bother most op.

"Absolutely not, wouldn't bother me in the slightest!

I'd not want to meet anyone that found it bothered them x they must be shallow and uncaring x it's saddens me that anyone would feel this way x

Own it, rock it and be you x "

Thank you so mucch xx

"Definitely don't leave the site, I bet it wouldn't bother most op.

"

Thank you Miss Morgan x

» Add a new message to this topic