No luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never seem to have much luck here :/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Never seem to have much luck here :/"

Join the que of hundreds of single men on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is surprising considering how much effort you’ve put into your profile.

Why do you think that is OP?

"Never seem to have much luck here :/

This is surprising considering how much effort you’ve put into your profile. "

I simply not recognise this. I may be lucky but I also put some thought into profile and into any engagements. Easiest thing in the world to make posts like this, dust yourself down and go again.

There's nothing written in your profile to say why to pick you, what can you offer.

You've basically just 2 dick pics that won't help, get some good pics and write a bio.

Have a look at some of the verified male profiles and get some tips.

Mrs

"There's nothing written in your profile to say why to pick you, what can you offer.

You've basically just 2 dick pics that won't help, get some good pics and write a bio.

Have a look at some of the verified male profiles and get some tips.

Mrs"

Could do a lot worse than listen to this advice. Better than mine which evidently was written while my brain was just waking up!

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's nothing to do with luck. It's about effort and approach. Guys who describe themselves as very average and having a great time here. Maybe look at their profiles and how they interact on forums to see how they are doing it?

When a guy contacts me my image of them is _ased entirely on their profile and message. Their dick pics aren't important to me.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Hmmm I wonder why....... Another guy who thinks a big dick will guarantee action. Pass....

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I simply not recognise this. I may be lucky but I also put some thought into profile and into any engagements. Easiest thing in the world to make posts like this, dust yourself down and go again."

And OP this is from a guy who has been here 3 weeks and had 4 meets...cant all be about luck.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Would you bother to message you _ased on your profile? Would you reply to a message from you?

(Bry)

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"Hmmm I wonder why....... Another guy who thinks a big dick will guarantee action. Pass.... "

Quite a few of those spicemen can be found on clubs recently. Don't talk to anyone, lurk in the corners but have no ceremony of shoving it into couples faces in open play areas.....

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Hmmm I wonder why....... Another guy who thinks a big dick will guarantee action. Pass....

Quite a few of those spicemen can be found on clubs recently. Don't talk to anyone, lurk in the corners but have no ceremony of shoving it into couples faces in open play areas....."

Yep, annoying...

nr Stamford

"Quite a few of those spicemen can be found on clubs recently. Don't talk to anyone, lurk in the corners but have no ceremony of shoving it into couples faces in open play areas....."

That because they come on here making no effort and people advise them to go to clubs?

(Bry)

I think the opinion here is to revisit your profile. Good advice from those on the thread to view verified profiles.

We spent ages on ours as we only have our profile pic visible, only friends can see the good stuff lol.

We wanted people to match to what we wanted rather than some horny guy wanting his hole. Personality is key.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Yet another guy joining thinking he's guaranteed something without putting in any effort.

There needs to be a separate section on the forums for these posts.

"Quite a few of those spicemen can be found on clubs recently. Don't talk to anyone, lurk in the corners but have no ceremony of shoving it into couples faces in open play areas.....

That because they come on here making no effort and people advise them to go to clubs?

(Bry)"

"Yet another guy joining thinking he's guaranteed something without putting in any effort.

"

I think my last ounce of sympathy has drained away.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Your profile tells us all we need to know.

Winston

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve never depended on ‘luck’. Either on here or in the real world.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

It takes time ! Over a year here lol

Big cock does not equal getting lots of action. In fact nothing does. Wanting sex doesn't mean you get sex.

Some things help, like personality and profile, but nothing is guaranteed. I think you'll find making women laugh will land you more action that showing them your cock lol

Get yourself a wife or girlfriend! Then you'll get plenty of meets The down side is you will have to watch her sucking all sorts of cocks etc, There's a few on here are kinda into that shit

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Same post every day. Different user.

Today less empathic response from me.

Add more substance than dick pics…

Add more substance to your bio… a ton more.

Read the forum for tips on profiles. Get your ass to clubs and make connections there.

Make the effort and will reward you in time. It’s a marathon not a sprint shagfest… .

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Same post every day. Different user.

Today less empathic response from me.

Add more substance than dick pics…

Add more substance to your bio… a ton more.

Read the forum for tips on profiles. Get your ass to clubs and make connections there.

Make the effort and will reward you in time. It’s a marathon not a sprint shagfest… . "

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Oh Another cockfest profile !! we do imagine somewhere there is a bar full of cocks ?? just unattached cocks ! and everytime the door opens they all look up with their one eye looking ever so hopeful only for yet another cock to walk in !

By *r. Nice-GuyMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Be gay. You'll get 100's of messages from people wanting some action and you'll 100% get your balls sucked too! However, you might need to blow off a cock or 2 now and again but its swings and roundabouts ay

Wolverhampton

Some good pointers. I do like the idea of a "rate my profile". If anyone wants to rate mine......

Be kind tho

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

OP add more narrative and instead of showing your weapon, try concealing it but hint that it's bigger than average without being obvious.

nr Stamford

"Some good pointers. I do like the idea of a "rate my profile". If anyone wants to rate mine......

Be kind tho"

8/10 - text is funny, though the odd error crept in. Pics are okay (honestly, we like to see one tasteful dick pic) but you could do with a few more and a bit better quality.

But you lose a point for hijacking someone else's thread*

(Bry)

*even though they didn't really deserve their own thread.

Wolverhampton

Love it. I went back and proof read . Is hijacking a thread a thing? I wholeheartedly apologise to the op if so!

I've had no luck either, is it just a single guy thing?

By *luttyCouplexxxCouple  over a year ago

cheltenham

It’s very quiet at the moment we’re not having much luck either

nr Stamford

"I've had no luck either, is it just a single guy thing? "

I literally just posted a reply in another thread about profiles, with the numbers that show how just 1% (at best) of guys messages will ever turn into a meet.

(Bry)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Men need to make their 'luck' here, due to the enormous competition amongst you.

The typical issues are men who don't sell themselves and what they are offering. This stops anyone from knowing how you may be a better fit for us, compared to the rest. Lots of forum posts explain what can be done here

Otherwise, getting to socials and clubs, gets you able to know others and lets us see whether we find you physically attractive and we like your personality.

I don’t buy the single guy thing. Sure you might need to work a bit harder than a single lady or a couple but honestly what do folks expect?

I’m recently single and I will tell you as a separated man is very hard on dating apps, this is much much easier to chat to people and make connections (whether you meet or not).

I don’t see that luck plays a part IMHO. If you’re prepared to have realistic expectations, to put up an imaginative profile, good pic’s, send good messages, make efforts with social and club events, etc. I see no reason why you’d not meet people.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I don’t buy the single guy thing. Sure you might need to work a bit harder than a single lady or a couple but honestly what do folks expect?

I’m recently single and I will tell you as a separated man is very hard on dating apps, this is much much easier to chat to people and make connections (whether you meet or not)."

The single guy thing?

Not looking for single guys: that's a very common filter here.

Well, clubs ARE dearer for them than they are for women: fact, so weekly visits are not always an option, added to the fact that some clubs won't allow single blokes on certain nights, won't help either. Friday crowds and Saturday crowds will have different people.

Yes, the forums and FREE messaging on FAB makes a huge difference, that's why I'm here.

Peterborough

Club visits, leads to messaging then invites. As does sitting the club's hot tub/social/food areas. (Telepathy does not work.)

Posting something that's a pleasure to read and makes that one person smile, will not do you any harm.

I am speaking from experience. Speak to as many men in clubs as you can: this will give you shit loads of good advice and they will know what works and what doesn't.

"Hey hun, who's your friend?" if a woman asks her other half this, then she's curious, if she's curious, she'll want to know more about you. This is the moment to say "Hello, I'm... "

nr Stamford

"I don’t see that luck plays a part IMHO."

It's a combination of luck and effort. With so few opportunities for us to meet, a guy has to be lucky to get the message to hit us at just the right time - we don't do weeks and weeks of chat before a meet.

(Bry)

"I don’t see that luck plays a part IMHO. If you’re prepared to have realistic expectations, to put up an imaginative profile, good pic’s, send good messages, make efforts with social and club events, etc. I see no reason why you’d not meet people.

"

100%. I have relied solely on messages here and met some amazing people.

Ask yourself how much effort you are putting in and be realistic…

Is your profile the best it can be? Good pictures and bio

Do you attend clubs and socials?

Length of time on the site

All play a part…

Peterborough

"I don’t see that luck plays a part IMHO. If you’re prepared to have realistic expectations, to put up an imaginative profile, good pic’s, send good messages, make efforts with social and club events, etc. I see no reason why you’d not meet people.

100%. I have relied solely on messages here and met some amazing people."

Well done that man.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

" Oh Another cockfest profile !! we do imagine somewhere there is a bar full of cocks ?? just unattached cocks ! and everytime the door opens they all look up with their one eye looking ever so hopeful only for yet another cock to walk in !"

Suzi

We notice the majority of men here expect to join this site for an easy shag. Doesn't work like that. Single men have to have a decent profile and 9 dick photos out of 10 is a turn off.

We suggest single guys look at the profiles of successful single guys. Hence why we have guys on block and get in touch with those with a decent profile. It's that simple.

" Oh Another cockfest profile !! we do imagine somewhere there is a bar full of cocks ?? just unattached cocks ! and everytime the door opens they all look up with their one eye looking ever so hopeful only for yet another cock to walk in !"

I’m guilty here but hilarious lol

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

" Oh Another cockfest profile !! we do imagine somewhere there is a bar full of cocks ?? just unattached cocks ! and everytime the door opens they all look up with their one eye looking ever so hopeful only for yet another cock to walk in !

I’m guilty here but hilarious lol"

I've absolutely no idea why your having no luck. I thought women were into out of focus pictures and a profile thats 'less is more' approach was a sure fire winner

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Omg if I was drinking coffee I would have spat it out. Toooo funny

Yawns

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

" Oh Another cockfest profile !! we do imagine somewhere there is a bar full of cocks ?? just unattached cocks ! and everytime the door opens they all look up with their one eye looking ever so hopeful only for yet another cock to walk in !

Omg if I was drinking coffee I would have spat it out. Toooo funny "

...but swallowed anything else presumably?

"Yet another guy joining thinking he's guaranteed something without putting in any effort.

"

Absolutely. I’ve said this on numerous occasions. There are so many of these threads, more than ever it seems. Then they could easily read up on previous advice.

Viv

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd say if the effort was put in then the luck or even lucky could be considered

By *ilf and old fartCouple  over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

Nice cock, shit profile

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Absolutely nothing at all to do with luck!! I, like many ladies on here don't put names in the hat and pick one out... that would be luck. Instead I take time and consideration to look at somebody's profile content. Your profile says you're lazy and you don't make any effort, and starting this thread makes you sound like an entitled whining crank.

You reap what you sow to a certain extent. You haven't done any groundwork so you can't expect to bear any fruit.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I don’t buy the single guy thing. Sure you might need to work a bit harder than a single lady or a couple but honestly what do folks expect?

I’m recently single and I will tell you as a separated man is very hard on dating apps, this is much much easier to chat to people and make connections (whether you meet or not).

The single guy thing?

Not looking for single guys: that's a very common filter here.

Well, clubs ARE dearer for them than they are for women: fact, so weekly visits are not always an option, added to the fact that some clubs won't allow single blokes on certain nights, won't help either. Friday crowds and Saturday crowds will have different people.

Yes, the forums and FREE messaging on FAB makes a huge difference, that's why I'm here."

Same here I’ve enjoyed far more success using Fab to meet likeminded, genuine people, for actual fun, than I ever did visiting clubs as a single guy

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I see op hasn’t taken any advice on board as is usual on these threads

"Absolutely nothing at all to do with luck!! I, like many ladies on here don't put names in the hat and pick one out... that would be luck. Instead I take time and consideration to look at somebody's profile content. Your profile says you're lazy and you don't make any effort, and starting this thread makes you sound like an entitled whining crank.

You reap what you sow to a certain extent. You haven't done any groundwork so you can't expect to bear any fruit. "

Names in a hat!! So true but very funny. I reckon many think it's just a case of messaging, taking a number and waiting in line.

"I see op hasn’t taken any advice on board as is usual on these threads"

"I see op hasn’t taken any advice on board as is usual on these threads"

I've even asked other guys outright in their threads (because there's a lot of big dick guys have this problem for some reason) and none respond or update their profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic