FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rules

Rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why all the rules for single men?

I'm not an idiot and I'll message people the way I'd chat to them in real life.

Why would couples want a message that gives a false idea of who I am by getting me to jump through hoops and message a certain way.

If they like me then they will meet me if they don't then it just means I'm not suitable for them.

Single guys don't need rules to follow as what one person/couple likes another person/couple will hate.

Can't we just be ourselves and be judged on that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

Not sure what rules you're talking about exactly but, I suspect you'll find many rules/filters are in place because not many single men do have a sense of etiquette on here. They assume a female will just shag anyone because they're on a swingers site. They fail to see that actually it's all about choice.

Good luck

J

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

usually people trying to offer help to others, you may notice on a daily basis people asking for help.

they can come across patronising, I know I did one years ago but I no longer believe in many of the guiding principles I offered up.

there is no golden nugget and one size does not fit all.

end of......

do what you do and enjoy and others will/may do differently.

there is only one guarantee... some will be happy, some not in whatever you do

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

if u jump through hoops and message in a certain way aren't you being false? You don't have to message anyone and surely you have limits, choices or boundries?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm referring to some other threads.

If a couple/man/woman only wants messages off men/women/couples who do xy and z then that's fair enough, it's their personal choice.

We don't need people giving single men a step by step guide to writing a message, if everyone did that then all messages would be identical.

My messages are unique and show the recipient a bit of my character and personality as well as various parts of my anatomy

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I'm referring to some other threads.

If a couple/man/woman only wants messages off men/women/couples who do xy and z then that's fair enough, it's their personal choice.

We don't need people giving single men a step by step guide to writing a message, if everyone did that then all messages would be identical.

My messages are unique and show the recipient a bit of my character and personality as well as various parts of my anatomy "

I think if people had a guide they'd behave in a typically wooden way that would be recognisable a mile off. I'm glad there's some variation myself

Wolf

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

The reason people do this it to make it easier to out messages from people they are not interested in. Some days we get quite a few messages. Those that are miles out from what we are looking at are politely rejected. Others that are interesting or days where we have more time may get a lengthy reply.

We have met and played with people at a club that we'd never have looked at on here because in real life you can see the x factor that you can't on here. For us rules are a guide not hard and fast...

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am ME !

If i jump through hoops for a couple or lady its because i like the hoops that i am jumping through and i think its worth the effort.

I know i am not for the majority of people on Fab, but thats the same in life i suppose.

Just be yourself and enjoy fab someone once told me, not sure about the enjoy bit, but i am always ME !

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I am ME !

If i jump through hoops for a couple or lady its because i like the hoops that i am jumping through and i think its worth the effort.

I know i am not for the majority of people on Fab, but thats the same in life i suppose.

Just be yourself and enjoy fab someone once told me, not sure about the enjoy bit, but i am always ME !"

Couldn't agree more. Better to be yourself than a cutout trying to please everyone - a suitably impossible task.

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic