FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > After ejaculating

After ejaculating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haring is caring OP   Couple  over a year ago

on the beach….

A serious question for the man in a couple!

Lets say your in a club sharing fun with another couple. How do you feel after you've cum? Do you feel totally uninterested or still turned on enough to watch?

PLEASE.. NO COMMENTS ABOUT "I can repeat" and "I last for ever"

Honest open answers! ( yes I know that's leaves only 2 people left on here)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

the latter... very much so

Wolf

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

still turned on enough to watch

Billy

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Still turned on, so stay and watch, till I'm aroused enough to hopefully join back in again

Still turned on watching and waiting for more

still horny and still turned on i also feel very intimate with the peson who i have just fucked

I'm horny enough to watch

For me just because I have cum doesnt mean I don't want to stop playing or even watching. I'm a repeater so enjoy building up to round 2 or 3

Still turned on and very horny x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Cuddle whoever you're with (unless they dive in with someone else) and watch what the others are doing. Keeps you in the mood for the next round.

Go back for more oral to get hard again lol

"Cuddle whoever you're with (unless they dive in with someone else) and watch what the others are doing. Keeps you in the mood for the next round."

Usually need to go for a cup of tea and a lay down

By *ottscouple1Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Feel sensitive but horny,watch for a while and hope to join back in the acion. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't lol

on the beach….

"For me just because I have cum doesnt mean I don't want to stop playing or even watching. I'm a repeater so enjoy building up to round 2 or 3"

You couldn't resist!

It does make me smile when I read these forums!

on the beach….

"Usually need to go for a cup of tea and a lay down "

My train of thought!

on the beach….

In sexuality, the refractory period is the recovery phase after (normally male) orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms. Most men cannot maintain or achieve an erection during this time, and many perceive a psychological feeling of "satiation" and are temporarily uninterested in further sexual activity. The penis may be hypersensitive and further sexual stimulation may even feel painful.

Seems I'm the only one that follows the norm? Are you guys evolving faster than the average man?

"In sexuality, the refractory period is the recovery phase after (normally male) orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms. Most men cannot maintain or achieve an erection during this time, and many perceive a psychological feeling of "satiation" and are temporarily uninterested in further sexual activity. The penis may be hypersensitive and further sexual stimulation may even feel painful.

Seems I'm the only one that follows the norm? Are you guys evolving faster than the average man? "

I must be deformed then as I can keep an erection after orgasming if others are involved, not if I'm just having a wank though!

In the bar drinking cheap red wine usually

i would still watch my mrs enjoying her self

"For me just because I have cum doesnt mean I don't want to stop playing or even watching. I'm a repeater so enjoy building up to round 2 or 3

You couldn't resist!

"

Although I have been know just to wipe my cock on the curtain and leave.

on the beach….

"For me just because I have cum doesnt mean I don't want to stop playing or even watching. I'm a repeater so enjoy building up to round 2 or 3

You couldn't resist!

Definitely the best answer ever!

Although I have been know just to wipe my cock on the curtain and leave. "

I feel like doing a gym work out after I cum.

My heads buzzing and I feel ever so happy .

I need a break but can become very interested again especially if my wife is bent over in front of me, she has a arse to die for lol

ZZZZZZZZZ !!

really, I'm still just as turned on if I'm playing

Neil here ! I don't cum till the end !!! So stay turned on all the way through !

on the beach….

I feel confused? Medical research says its normal to feel uninterested after ejaculating but all you guys are saying otherwise? I must say that I don't feel horny after I have cum! And it does take a while to get back the feeling. Apparently the older you get the longer the refractory period is, but I imagine the average swinger man wasn't included when they done all this research!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

My body takes a while to recover but my brain doesn't so I enjoy watching others after I've cum... I find it speeds up the recovery period.

That's assuming I didn't just fart, roll over and fall asleep.

"I feel confused? Medical research says its normal to feel uninterested after ejaculating but all you guys are saying otherwise? I must say that I don't feel horny after I have cum! And it does take a while to get back the feeling. Apparently the older you get the longer the refractory period is, but I imagine the average swinger man wasn't included when they done all this research! "

Please remember that you are writing this on a forum where people post anonymously. In our experience if we are in a threesome (with a guy) or a foursome with another couple - if the guy cums then 99 times out of 100 - that is the end of the story. Extreme reactions even include the guy becoming "down."

Ive experienced a loss of interest immediately upon ejaculating a few times, regret/sadness even.

After about 5 minutes I turn back into a dirty sod tho

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Still horny so watch for bit till hard again then join back in

I have problems with ejaculating aanyways. so i wouldnt really know to be honest. I prefer to give the women as much pleasure as possible than myself.

If i did i would probs stay and watch then join back in.

By *lutsutdMan  over a year ago

glasgow

first and foremost as i have been in that situation ....u want to come but other males there can put a major stop to premature ejaculation.u wanna bw the stud who lasts forever but end up frustrated lol

"I feel confused? Medical research says its normal to feel uninterested after ejaculating but all you guys are saying otherwise? I must say that I don't feel horny after I have cum! And it does take a while to get back the feeling. Apparently the older you get the longer the refractory period is, but I imagine the average swinger man wasn't included when they done all this research! "

Hi fanny here reporting on how balls does it

Once he's come then that's it, game over lol but he's polite enough to watch rather than run and put the kettle on as much as he would love to! I think this research is probably based on vanilla sex rather than swinging though, I'm sure during the "experiments" there wasn't other horny couples fucking about the place around the "participants"!?

Depending who's finished first the other would talk dirty in their ear turns us on

Medical experts probably don't take into account highly charged situations like swinging. I hate cumming in these circumstances as It's just a physical reaction rather than a loving/spiritual one and so I try not to, or continue through refractory as best as possible to hit round two.

After ejaculation you say? I find it very difficult to watch whilst asleep.

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

i very rarely cum when at play i save it for mrs when we get home but if i do i tend to watch or have sensual play until im ready to play again guy

still turned on enough to watch

phil

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 14:59:46]

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Dont forget many blokes at clubs or parties take blue pills or are in a fantasy world and have never been in that situation anyway!Male of us just has a bit of a rest then gets back to it after 20mins no blue pills required yet

For me it depends on the intensity when I cum, and if I am tired or not. Usually would take time out chill and then if the body allows join in again.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I would certainly say intensity has alot to do with recovery. Not all orgasms are the same, some can wipe me out, some leave me feeling energised. Sometimes I could go quite off sex, other times I would happily still kiss and cuddle and if I was not of a mind to fuck, I could still be loving.

I'll admit though when we went to clubs to swing I didn't cum and I would wait until we got home to finish probably subconsiously as I did not want to ruin the moment.

However, I can definately see a case of needing to move away from the sex, maybe go to the bar or do something else for 20 minutes, then a reintroduction to the sensuality and it could be ready for round 2.

I'm certainly not a repeater, but I think the study quoted does not account for swinging. I seam to recall an article (it was some time ago so forgive me for not being accurate) but the article basically said if a man has just finished with one woman, it will be harder for him to get it up again for the same woman, however introduce a new woman and he can become erect for the new woman much more easily.

This has some support genetically as it allows the male a much better chance of spreading his genetic material than if he stuck to just one woman.

with all due respect (female writing) i don't imagine normal reserch was done on a guy doing a threesome or foursome so feel that research and your question on a swinging forum may npot go together just a thought x

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

Everyone loses some interest after they have cum, I guess if they are watching it then it will excite them again

on the beach….

"I feel confused? Medical research says its normal to feel uninterested after ejaculating but all you guys are saying otherwise? I must say that I don't feel horny after I have cum! And it does take a while to get back the feeling. Apparently the older you get the longer the refractory period is, but I imagine the average swinger man wasn't included when they done all this research! with all due respect (female writing) i don't imagine normal reserch was done on a guy doing a threesome or foursome so feel that research and your question on a swinging forum may npot go together just a thought x"

I would think its exactly the right sort of question on a forum, on a swingers web page that says help and advice!

I was part of a couple we was at the attic last nite , we excanged partners and he came twice and still turned on after he came the second time

I always carry a small selection of tasty snacks and a newspaper ........ not sure if that's me becoming disinterested u decide lol

» Add a new message to this topic