FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Does my age go against me

Does my age go against me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So am just wondering if my age goes against me cos i have been on fab for over a year mostly talk on cams and enjoy speaking with people however when it comes to messaging ppl that are local i get no reply i know veris play a major factor in this too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"So am just wondering if my age goes against me cos i have been on fab for over a year mostly talk on cams and enjoy speaking with people however when it comes to messaging ppl that are local i get no reply i know veris play a major factor in this too!"

Hiya op

Age doesn't have a factor because plenty of users here are looking to indulge in something.as you've put you had no response from those close to you it's more about if each other find someone interesting and intriguing as well as being a attraction the bio are just as important as much as the photos and chemistry it's finding a connection...

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"So am just wondering if my age goes against me cos i have been on fab for over a year mostly talk on cams and enjoy speaking with people however when it comes to messaging ppl that are local i get no reply i know veris play a major factor in this too!"
some people don't want to meet others from their local area's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're a good looking bloke, why waste time on a site with trillions of men for every woman.

Maybe try socials, that would get you veris and meeting people in person is often easier than online. They will see you, not your age....Unless you announce it loudly to the room!

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

I would suggest trying going to a club to meet people .... but don't be a wanking zombie and just expect a social time and you should be fine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you i have been thinking about visiting a club near me

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You'll be too young for a lot of people, and they'll have children of the same age, which is why they wouldn't entertain you.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"You'll be too young for a lot of people, and they'll have children of the same age, which is why they wouldn't entertain you."

...or grandchildren

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

2 things -

1. Most men here struggle because they outnumber other people by a huge margin. Covid stopped everyone meeting, so men piled in and up even more. Failurw in this time frame is about safety.

2. Target people who want your age group. Others aren't important.

Single men must sell themselves here, especially via their profile. See the many forum posts from others, who get given good advice, if you want to imprpve it.

Get realistic expectations, so you're not disappointed.

Go to socials and clubs to meet too

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

Yes, age is a big factor for many.

You are a very good looking guy with a profile--both bonuses.

if your'e not having luck, ask those who cam with you for verifications (you may have them, sorry to say I didn't check that when I looked at your profile).

Truth is, there are a lot of women who DO meet young men, but you have to be patient in finding them.

Good luck. If you were closer, I'd definitely say hi! (assuming I was your type).

By *ftereightMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

For us 22 is to way to young, however there are many ladies (cougars) who prefer a lad over 18 but under 30. Its just personal taste. Good communication, maturity and a solid profile will be major factors in it. Nothing worth than a single guy profile with 90 pics of his cock haha

Yes!

I’m the same age and I’ve found fab to be great for meeting older women, but that’s just what happens to get me going, just Be respectful and just have fun are my tips

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic