FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Got blocked and don't know why?

Got blocked and don't know why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like most I get the one liners asking if you "Wanna fuck" I just treat them as someone fishing and ignore.

Being polite if I reply to a ad from someone or couple advertising a meet, I do think and string a few sentences as an introduction along with a face photo. I understand people can get masses of messages and don't reply but I was puzzeled why a couple I messaged just blocked me.javascript:doSmilie(' ') , Anyone else had this happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

yes it happens all the time to loads of people, just don't lose any sleep over it, I can assure you it was nothing personal, mwah, xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've all been there.

yes i have exchanged several messages ,and just when i think were getting on im blocked ,it just happens

why worry about it they were never going to meet you, people can block who they want, its just easier for some people, after all who wants spam asking you for sex if your not interested

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

we often block if we see someone we will never meet as it saves seeing them come up on searches and saves them time messaging us

Happens to everybody! Including us, don't let it get to ya, you can't be everybodys cup of tea

i got blocked two days ago from a female who replied to my message by saying " u've messaged me before and please dont message me again" BOOOM!!!! I got blocked straight away...there was no explanation or whatsoever....never got a reply from her on the first one so i was super confused....lol..Different mentality i suppose...or lack of education or communication....pmsl...

By *ayb1970Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Yes been blocked by a couple who wanted to meet....but i could not find the right time ,so we kept in touch and i used to fab their pics and send the odd message,like how r u etc and they always replied ,,,but then blocked with no reason.............

Strange

"i got blocked two days ago from a female who replied to my message by saying " u've messaged me before and please dont message me again" BOOOM!!!! I got blocked straight away...there was no explanation or whatsoever....never got a reply from her on the first one so i was super confused....lol..Different mentality i suppose...or lack of education or communication....pmsl..."

Quite possibly if she didnt reply the first time she wasnt actually interested in meeting with you hence she did reply to the second message and told you she was going to block you ?

Makes sense from her point of view and stops you from contacting her easy really xx

"i got blocked two days ago from a female who replied to my message by saying " u've messaged me before and please dont message me again" BOOOM!!!! I got blocked straight away...there was no explanation or whatsoever....never got a reply from her on the first one so i was super confused....lol..Different mentality i suppose...or lack of education or communication....pmsl...

Quite possibly if she didnt reply the first time she wasnt actually interested in meeting with you hence she did reply to the second message and told you she was going to block you ?

Makes sense from her point of view and stops you from contacting her easy really xx "

So obviously people like u needs to be re-educated. A simple "NO THANKS" would do the job. This is how i reply to people if i dont like the look or anything written on their profile. I do it in a polite way. "Thanks very much for taking the time to message me but unfortunately u dont match what im looking for on this site. Good luck with your search anyway x"..Just shows how thick some people are...

"i got blocked two days ago from a female who replied to my message by saying " u've messaged me before and please dont message me again" BOOOM!!!! I got blocked straight away...there was no explanation or whatsoever....never got a reply from her on the first one so i was super confused....lol..Different mentality i suppose...or lack of education or communication....pmsl...

Makes sense from her point of view and stops you from contacting her easy really xx

So obviously people like u needs to be re-educated. A simple "NO THANKS" would do the job. This is how i reply to people if i dont like the look or anything written on their profile. I do it in a polite way. "Thanks very much for taking the time to message me but unfortunately u dont match what im looking for on this site. Good luck with your search anyway x"..Just shows how thick some people are..."

Are you calling me thick ?

I have personally taken time to reply to such messages from single guys women and couples with a "thanks but no thanks" and guess what i either end up getting an abusive reply or within a week or so they send the exact same cut and paste message asking to meet once again.

How many times do people have to reply with a "no thanks" message before they get bored and simply block any further mail then come onto the forums bleating that they have been blocked ?

It really isnt that hard to work out if you mail someone and they delete and block you then you are not what they are looking for ...you can both move on to the next person that fit what you're looking for xx

So obviously people like u needs to be re-educated. A simple "NO THANKS" would do the job. This is how i reply to people if i dont like the look or anything written on their profile. I do it in a polite way. "Thanks very much for taking the time to message me but unfortunately u dont match what im looking for on this site. Good luck with your search anyway x"..Just shows how thick some people are..."

Unfortunately a simple no thanks doesn't do the job...rather like the knob end who ended up on our block list today because he had to come back when I had politely said he wasn't what we are looking for...

Dont worry i must be thick as fuck as well because i cant be arsed to reply to people i have no intetest in

So obviously people like u needs to be re-educated. A simple "NO THANKS" would do the job. This is how i reply to people if i dont like the look or anything written on their profile. I do it in a polite way. "Thanks very much for taking the time to message me but unfortunately u dont match what im looking for on this site. Good luck with your search anyway x"..Just shows how thick some people are...

Are you calling me thick ?

I have personally taken time to reply to such messages from single guys women and couples with a "thanks but no thanks" and guess what i either end up getting an abusive reply or within a week or so they send the exact same cut and paste message asking to meet once again.

How many times do people have to reply with a "no thanks" message before they get bored and simply block any further mail then come onto the forums bleating that they have been blocked ?

It really isnt that hard to work out if you mail someone and they delete and block you then you are not what they are looking for ...you can both move on to the next person that fit what you're looking for xx"

hahaha.....good come back.....i know where u coming from hun xx..yea u right, i agree with u..i think some females and couples get loads of hassles from some pushy males on here and coz of that it paints a bad picture to majority of the guys on this site.....i aint no bad guy by the way...xx

By *inxy65Woman  over a year ago

southport

Depends on how many messages you get. If I replied to every single message I got, I wouldn't have time to look anywhere else on the site. I've now hidden my profile because at the moment I'm only looking at the forums and don't want to get hundreds of messages I've no interest in. In the past tho I would get multiple messages from blokes who wouldn't take no for an answer so they'd get blocked and I've also blocked time wasters.

To be honest,

Most people dont read profiles! So when ,on your profile it states you only want to meet bi couples only and you get messages from single guys saying" hi ,im bi wanna meet" then surely it is to be expected!!!!!

Think it's just most peoples way of curbing numbers. If for whatever reason they've decided they're not likely to meet you...blocked! No big deal, thousands left and thousands more will join.

Wouldnt you rather being blocked than going through a load of arrangements and anticipation......only for them not to turn up after all that arsing about?

If someone blocks you forget them and move on. You'll soon forget who blocked who and the whys and wherefores.

"Dont worry i must be thick as fuck as well because i cant be arsed to reply to people i have no intetest in "

Ditto what janetandpeter have said..don't lose sleep over being blocked..I occasionally block people that I've messaged..saves me remessaging them and wasting time..I then leave a small note in private notes to remind me why!it isn't personal!

Another reason they may have blocked you hun is if they recognised you....could have been embarrasing

Some may argue its better being "thick" than a total knobhead

"Wouldnt you rather being blocked than going through a load of arrangements and anticipation......only for them not to turn up after all that arsing about?

If someone blocks you forget them and move on. You'll soon forget who blocked who and the whys and wherefores.

"

Agreed

We only block if we have messaged someone and given a couple of weeks thay have either not bothered to answer, just deleted our message or indeed turned us down for a meet.

As we occasionally host parties i wouldnt want to invite them to our house in the future.

"i got blocked two days ago from a female who replied to my message by saying " u've messaged me before and please dont message me again" BOOOM!!!! I got blocked straight away...there was no explanation or whatsoever....never got a reply from her on the first one so i was super confused....lol..Different mentality i suppose...or lack of education or communication....pmsl..."

What does education, (or lack of), have to do with answering unsolicitated mail? You say the gal blocked you with no explanation, but, she DID explain! She said you had already mailed her and she didn't wish any more from you. Sounds simple enough to me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

when we first joined we didn't block anyone now we have quite a full block list there are many reasons for that but the main ones are that some (and I stress the word some) single guys just won't take no for an answer, some single guys message you once receive a polite reply saying no thank you then forget they've messaged you and periodically send the same message, some people are just downright rude, some people don't read our fairly short profile and some people just send a one liner saying stuff like "I'd like to fuck your Mrs". We've been blocked too but there's nothing to be gained from wondering why...that way lies madness

"when we first joined we didn't block anyone now we have quite a full block list there are many reasons for that but the main ones are that some (and I stress the word some) single guys just won't take no for an answer, some single guys message you once receive a polite reply saying no thank you then forget they've messaged you and periodically send the same message, some people are just downright rude, some people don't read our fairly short profile and some people just send a one liner saying stuff like "I'd like to fuck your Mrs". We've been blocked too but there's nothing to be gained from wondering why...that way lies madness "
..well put love it.xx

What does education, (or lack of), have to do with answering unsolicitated mail? You say the gal blocked you with no explanation, but, she DID explain! She said you had already mailed her and she didn't wish any more from you. Sounds simple enough to me. "

Yeah I think we can all see who the thick one is. Stoopid is as stoopid does lol

When I receive messages where I'm not interested in the sender I delete and block. In the past I have sent a polite reply to men I'm not interested in and sometimes received abuse in return. I'd rather not experience that as it really upsets and scares me (not because of what they say about me but because they can turn like that and be really nasty just because someone turns them down). I'm aware there are perfectly nice guys out there who would appreciate a polite thanks but no thanks, but it's the other types who make me wary and put me off doing it.

» Add a new message to this topic