FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unfaithful swingers??

Unfaithful swingers??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illdee OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

After a recent meet we decided that once would be enough. There was a fair bit of jealous tension and a no kissing rule imposed by the fem of the other couple. Though twas a fun evening in the end.

However the male has since been in contact saying that he wants to play on his own without her knowledge. And, he's happy now to play bi but wasn't wanting any grief on the night we met!!

Well, won't be with us, I'm afraid.

What do others think of this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

When I used to play alone before meeting R happened several times. I'd hook up with a couple for MFF and afterwards would be contacted by the guy wanting to meet behind his wifes back. Never did though .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As an openly bi bloke on here I have had several approaches from MF couples made, only to find out that it is the M who wants to meet on his own as 'the mrs doesn't know i'm bi'

I do think it is kind of sad that a couple can be so open with each other but for one (or both) of the parties to be holding something back.

I can see why they might do it, but I find it sad nevertheless.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"As an openly bi bloke on here I have had several approaches from MF couples made, only to find out that it is the M who wants to meet on his own as 'the mrs doesn't know i'm bi'

I do think it is kind of sad that a couple can be so open with each other but for one (or both) of the parties to be holding something back.

I can see why they might do it, but I find it sad nevertheless."

I find it sad full stop, that on a site like this, where every sexual taste is catered for people are unable to be honest with themselves.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Hence why TattooedHB and myself don't have a couple's profile, however people accuse us of not being a proper couple because of this.

The strange thing is some of our accusers don't live together as at least one of them is married to a non-swinger (who does not know) but we do live together. Oh well.

As far as "awkward" couples (ie, one person getting jealous because they feel their partner is having too much fun), its only a matter of time before they go their separate ways ... avoid.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

As far as "awkward" couples (ie, one person getting jealous because they feel their partner is having too much fun), its only a matter of time before they go their separate ways ... avoid."

That is my experience also

We've had the same, the male even created a new profile to contact us on without his partner finding out! We didn't reply

Happens on my single fem profile all the time, had a couple approach the other week but they wanted me to visit their hotel room bout midnite to which I said no, next day he text to ask if I fancied a sneaky quickie in the room while she was shopping

"Happens on my single fem profile all the time, had a couple approach the other week but they wanted me to visit their hotel room bout midnite to which I said no, next day he text to ask if I fancied a sneaky quickie in the room while she was shopping "

That is bad

"After a recent meet we decided that once would be enough. There was a fair bit of jealous tension and a no kissing rule imposed by the fem of the other couple. Though twas a fun evening in the end.

However the male has since been in contact saying that he wants to play on his own without her knowledge. And, he's happy now to play bi but wasn't wanting any grief on the night we met!!

What do others think of this?? "

Don't go there. Not got anything against him being bi, but there would appear to be more going on in that relationship that may be best avoided. I know that sounds blunt, but YOUR relationship comes first and guy who is playing the 'system' won't do you any favours....

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples. "
Hey, some of us are ok - honest!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples. Hey, some of us are ok - honest! "

I know. But being outnumbered in a hotel room with a disintegrating marriage and the dawning realisation that you're only there for point scoring is NOT fun!

"After a recent meet we decided that once would be enough. There was a fair bit of jealous tension and a no kissing rule imposed by the fem of the other couple. Though twas a fun evening in the end.

ive had this many times

Take it from me just block them and stay away

one couple i used to meet regular ended in this way, he wanting to meet me alone so i stopped meeting them as i felt uncomfy meeting them knowing he was trying to get me to cheat on her with him

Anyway she kept asking me why i didnt want to meet anymore so in the end i told her. of course he gave her some shit story telling her it was me trying to meet him alone, she believed him as you'd expect and i was the bad bastard in the whole scenario

this is also why i stay well away from couples now

"This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples. Hey, some of us are ok - honest!

I know. But being outnumbered in a hotel room with a disintegrating marriage and the dawning realisation that you're only there for point scoring is NOT fun! "

i agree

last couple i met i was thrown out their house at 1am because the women felt her fella was paying me to much attention

she wouldnt even allow him to call me a taxi and i was left to walk the street in a strange town looking for someone to ask for a number so i could get home

that was the last straw for me and i never met another couple since

The saying take a run and jump comes to mind!

We don't want any part of dishonesty.

But everyone is looking for different things, if its not for you move on to the next profile.

"This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples. Hey, some of us are ok - honest!

I know. But being outnumbered in a hotel room with a disintegrating marriage and the dawning realisation that you're only there for point scoring is NOT fun!

i agree

last couple i met i was thrown out their house at 1am because the women felt her fella was paying me to much attention

she wouldnt even allow him to call me a taxi and i was left to walk the street in a strange town looking for someone to ask for a number so i could get home

that was the last straw for me and i never met another couple since "

You seem to have met more than your fair share of assholes Naughty!

But rather than giving up, you learn from things, and control them. Which is what you seem to do.

We have had a few bad experiences in our swinging years, but the good times far out way the bad ones.

It makes us all cautious at times.

"This is why I no longer meet couples or halves of couples. Hey, some of us are ok - honest! "

Yep, some of us are ok.

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

Wow that is so similar to one we had where the male of the other couple broke their no kissing rule and were loudly told of by the wife who had to break off sucking me to do it.... At the end of the evening he saw us to the door and tried to arrange a meet on his own behind her back......

We met a couple twice a while back and amongst other reasons we didn't see them again as there seemed to be some jealously there and on the second meet we definitely got the feeling there was some pressure being exerted on the female to be there. We put it down to nerves on the first meet but something wasn't right....

As for trying to arrange a meet behind your partners back. What is wrong with people. I just don't get it.....

Had a guy from a couple profile ask for a pre meet before meeting his wife. He was straight on his profile but on the meet he wanted to play with me as long I didn't tell his wife. I said no. But after the meet he blocked me. I never meet singles on a couples profile anymore.

"

As for trying to arrange a meet behind your partners back. What is wrong with people. I just don't get it....."

I can't see why as a swinger anyone would want to do that, when they can meet with their partner's blessing.

Wolf

i agree

that was the last straw for me and i never met another couple since

You seem to have met more than your fair share of assholes Naughty!

But rather than giving up, you learn from things, and control them. Which is what you seem to do.

We have had a few bad experiences in our swinging years, but the good times far out way the bad ones.

It makes us all cautious at times.

"

i have been doing this nearly12 years now so i do feel like every sarnario someone posts about i have a story to tell about it lol

Tho to be fair i have had many many great meets, as you say the good meets out weight the bad meets or we wouldnt still be doing it. it just seems to people i have a lot of bad meets because they are the ones you look back on and laugh about and tell people but to be fair if you put them all together and weigh them up against my good meets it not that many at all

you just learn by your mistakes to prevent them happening again

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

It's the excitement. I'm quite suprised how many women are up for it too. I always tell my wife though.

"As an openly bi bloke on here I have had several approaches from MF couples made, only to find out that it is the M who wants to meet on his own as 'the mrs doesn't know i'm bi'

I can see why they might do it, but I find it sad nevertheless.

I find it sad full stop, that on a site like this, where every sexual taste is catered for people are unable to be honest with themselves."

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Here's a random question: Since when was it declared a "Lets bash couples" day? I thought that privilege was exclusively for single males as no couple could do no wrong?

"Here's a random question: Since when was it declared a "Lets bash couples" day? I thought that privilege was exclusively for single males as no couple could do no wrong? "

i have no ism's i'll bash any bugger lol

I think to have everything out in the open is not enough for some people. For some they still need there naughty, dirty little secret for those that is the actual thrill x

I met a guy from here. Unfaithful little bugger. Turns out he engaged to my work mate. Gutted. She found out yesterday kicked him out. I am yet to face her tomorrow . . . Wish me luck. . .

"I met a guy from here. Unfaithful little bugger. Turns out he engaged to my work mate. Gutted. She found out yesterday kicked him out. I am yet to face her tomorrow . . . Wish me luck. . . "

He is the one cheating, not you. If she's mad at you she shouldn't be, you didn't know. Good luck. X

"I met a guy from here. Unfaithful little bugger. Turns out he engaged to my work mate. Gutted. She found out yesterday kicked him out. I am yet to face her tomorrow . . . Wish me luck. . . "

really good luck tomorrow, it may be best to just avoid confrontation and let things cool down but if you have to just make it clear you had no idea he was her fiancé. How did it all come out?

Wouldn't like to be in your shoes tomorrow, but good luck with this one!!

He is the one at fault, not you, good luck xx

As a bi male i'v now had a few bi or bi curious male halfs of a couple asking to meet without the wife knowing. I'm happy to meet men or women but see no point in meeting half a couple without the other knowing

I've played with girls who were cheating, sometimes it's less hassle and more discreet when they are.

I dont know how it all came out. Just clear up its not the guy on my verification lol.

i agree

that was the last straw for me and i never met another couple since "

Didnt you post about that? i seem to recall it. Must of been horrific for you and i cant understand why anyone would do that to anyone.

Hold YOUR head up high - you're not the one doing wrong. He is. And, while your about it (and she's ranting at you) you might want to ask what's wrong in their relationship to make him go looking elsewhere....?

» Add a new message to this topic