FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can u let us know how to get gen meets and not ones who just want socials all time every meet xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Many consider a social a genuine meet. What happens after is really down to how well everyone gets on. Sometimes it is as simple as one party making the first move.

The same would be true of going to a club. Meeting people is not a guarantee of sex.

Relax, get to know people and let them know why it is worth taking it further with you.

"Many consider a social a genuine meet. What happens after is really down to how well everyone gets on. Sometimes it is as simple as one party making the first move.

The same would be true of going to a club. Meeting people is not a guarantee

Relax, get to know people and let them know why it is worth taking it further with you."

We been meetin a year with a couple constantly good it be they worried may ruin friendship

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can u let us know how to get gen meets and not ones who just want socials all time every meet xxxx "

oh im genuine, and i even travel, if the other persons are

"Many consider a social a genuine meet. What happens after is really down to how well everyone gets on. Sometimes it is as simple as one party making the first move.

The same would be true of going to a club. Meeting people is not a guarantee

Relax, get to know people and let them know why it is worth taking it further with you.

We been meetin a year with a couple constantly good it be they worried may ruin friendship "

If you have a friendship then talk to them. That may be the reason. I've just had a look at your profile and you you have had more than social meets. Maybe they like you but don't fancy you. If you are fed up of meeting them then be polite and let them know you are prioritising play meets.

I would try removing rule number 9 from your very long list of rules, ie;

9 WE PREFER SOCIAL MEET FIRST AS NICE TO SEE IF CONNECTION THERE AS NOT GONNA SHAG JUST ANYONE.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If your profile says no meets without a social meet first, then what's the problem with having social meets? Or are they not progressing to naughtier stuff?

I guess the question I would ask is what are YOU doing in order to move things along from just social? If you're just sitting back and waiting for others to make the first move, then nothing is going to happen...being proactive but not pushy is how we do it...if we're not to peoples taste then so be it, we may have made a good friend along the way

By *lumsyMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

why oh why is it so difficult for single men to be taken as serious people and not just as voyeurs looking for cheap thrills i have been on here for a while now and it seems that folk just want to send messages back and forth

"I would try removing rule number 9 from your very long list of rules, ie;

9 WE PREFER SOCIAL MEET FIRST AS NICE TO SEE IF CONNECTION THERE AS NOT GONNA SHAG JUST ANYONE."

Beat me to it

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

theres a lot of capitails in your profile that shouts out a bad vibe

what you want to say /put across could be done somewhat less well agressivlly pherhaps

now please dont take this the wrong way but I do have to say that I for one, and there are many others find the over sold 50 shades thing a bit ugh Its your choice as to your username but that book and the others like it that have flooded on to book shop shevles is well sort of ok for some i suppose just the modern bodice ripper and hype out of all sense and ...ah what doi know

anyway just some thoughts

art

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"theres a lot of capitails in your profile that shouts out a bad vibe

what you want to say /put across could be done somewhat less well agressivlly pherhaps

"

I find the profile full of what they don't want, and not so much what they DO want.

Everyone who comes to our place gets their kit off, never had a duff one yet

Think you just have to remind people that if they come to meet you, they are in mortal danger of being soundly shagged if willing - usually sorts 'em out. We tell 'em it's a knocking shop, not a caff!

Wolf

Also OP I would change the block capitals, IT IS VERY HARD TO READ AFTER AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING.

"theres a lot of capitails in your profile that shouts out a bad vibe

now please dont take this the wrong way but I do have to say that I for one, and there are many others find the over sold 50 shades thing a bit ugh Its your choice as to your username but that book and the others like it that have flooded on to book shop shevles is well sort of ok for some i suppose just the modern bodice ripper and hype out of all sense and ...ah what doi know

anyway just some thoughts

art

"

you beat us to it

The same would be true of going to a club. Meeting people is not a guarantee of sex.

Relax, get to know people and let them know why it is worth taking it further with you."

Couldn't have put it any better ourselves.

Thanks took a lot on board can you please say if better profile now we been doing this 3 years on and off on other sites

"Everyone who comes to our place gets their kit off, never had a duff one yet

Wolf

"

Is that because it's as hot as Hades at your place?

» Add a new message to this topic