FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single ladies safety

Single ladies safety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

I'm the female half of the couple, I take my hat off to you single ladies who are on here purley because of the man-lady ratio. It brought me to wonder if any of you have found yourself in a potentially dangerous situation?

I'm not for one second saying that all guys on here are dangerous but there are some very strange ones. We have experienced this in msgs first hand.

Do you put safety measures in place like tell a friend who your going to meet, where and time etc?

Iv also come across a few profiles where it looks like the lady is not enjoying what she is doing or is far to out of her face to know what she is doing. It worries me that maybe some of them are being forced! You don't know what's going on behind a camera from a one minuit video I agree but it's just the feeling iv gotten from a few profiles recently.

Be nice guys. I'm not having a dig at single blokes here at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tell a trusted friend and give them his name, address/location of where we're meeting, their phone number, and I text when I get there and after a while to let them know I'm safe. If I'm out of contact for a few hours at least they know where to send the police.

I've never had a problem thankfully, but it's a shame we have to go to such lengths just in case xx

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

A couple of socials first in public place. Bit down number plate then tell a friend if I go to their place or hotel

I always meet in public the first time and I never go to theirs or their hotel etc, I feel much safer in my own home. I tell my friend exactly who's coming over and when. I send her a message when they arrive and about 20mins later to let her know everything is okay. I message her again when they've left.

I always meet in a public place for a social first and if I decide not to meet them again I always drive a very long route home - I had one guy who followed me one evening after a drink. I do use my intuition and it hasn’t let me down yet. However I find that if I chat to someone for at least a week they often let you know their true personality - have blocked a few weirdos that way.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I would never tell anyone where I live

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I do socials first. I never invite men back to my house, I did have a guy randomly turn up 6 months after a meet, just as I was serving up my children's Sunday dinner ! Lesson learned.

I much prefer to meet guys at my local club as there's people around and I can relax and feel safe.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

[Removed by poster at 14/02/22 19:17:08]

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

It is really bad that you have to take these measures as it kinda takes away a bit of your privacy I'd imagine but staying safe over privacy, I know what i would choose. I'm glad that you do take safety measures.

For the people saying they text a friend to let them know they are safe....

A lady on here once told us this tip. Agree in advance that the text you will send will be something like "having a shit time, the food was crap and the guy is awful!!".

If someone has got aggressive and is making you send an "I'm ok" text, your mate will know there's something wrong and raise the alarm.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"For the people saying they text a friend to let them know they are safe....

A lady on here once told us this tip. Agree in advance that the text you will send will be something like "having a shit time, the food was crap and the guy is awful!!".

If someone has got aggressive and is making you send an "I'm ok" text, your mate will know there's something wrong and raise the alarm. "

That's a really good idea

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I always have a social first, tell my friend, send her a pic of the guy, and let her know when I'm home, don't let them pick me up or drop me off. She also has a key to my house.

I only invite people I trust into my home.

If I get any kind of weird vibe I will just leave.

Never any alcohol involved, had an awful experience with that years ago!

» Add a new message to this topic