FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie here!

Newbie here!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls I'm new to the swinging scene, does anybody have any tips/hints how to get started because I've had my profile for 2 week I think and I haven't had any responses any advice would be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

public pic perhaps??

welcome to the forums and fabswingers

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Welcome.

Put some punctuation into your profile. At the moment it is one breathless lump of text.

Have patience. You are young and not everyone will want to meet young men. Be yourself. Enjoy.

"public pic perhaps??"

Yeah I've recently took my pic down, will put it back up

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

patience,

pic (doesnt have to be of your face, take a look and see what pics others have up),

dont expect to be balls deep in clunge (young person reference ) just because you are on a swingers site,

Politeness, if someone says no dont bug them, just move on

"welcome to the forums and fabswingers "

Cheers :D

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome and good luck

"Welcome.

Put some punctuation into your profile. At the moment it is one breathless lump of text.

Have patience. You are young and not everyone will want to meet young men. Be yourself. Enjoy."

Thanks for the advice

"patience,

pic (doesnt have to be of your face, take a look and see what pics others have up),

dont expect to be balls deep in clunge (young person reference ) just because you are on a swingers site,

Politeness, if someone says no dont bug them, just move on"

Yeah I've tried rewording it a million times, still to no avail, and yeah I agree regarding patience

"welcome and good luck"

Thanks

"public pic perhaps??

Yeah I've recently took my pic down, will put it back up "

Make your pic public as previously suggested, always like to see what's on offer

"Hi guys and girls I'm new to the swinging scene, does anybody have any tips/hints how to get started because I've had my profile for 2 week I think and I haven't had any responses any advice would be much appreciated "

One little thing.... The guy who we entertained last night and this morning came all the way down to Kent from Liverpool. He knows that if he wants to meet the kind of people he wants, then he has to travel. You, apparently, only want to go as far as the Yorkshire border.....????? Could be a little limiting......

be patient, read profiles and create a message related to it. Never expecta reply or a meet but most of all, never be pushy nor abusive!

Good luck and welcome

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Try becoming a regular on the forums and/or chat rooms. It's often a good way to stand out from the thousands of blokes on here.

When you message make sure you read and re-read their profile first and fit their wants. Send a face pic everytime, but avoid cock pics unless invited. Accept a no when given, just move on.

Try a local swingers club or a social and see if you can get a few meets and verifications from there.

Get a time machine or develop a weird fascination with blue women.

That's a start for you. Good luck

"Hi guys and girls I'm new to the swinging scene, does anybody have any tips/hints how to get started because I've had my profile for 2 week I think and I haven't had any responses any advice would be much appreciated

One little thing.... The guy who we entertained last night and this morning came all the way down to Kent from Liverpool. He knows that if he wants to meet the kind of people he wants, then he has to travel. You, apparently, only want to go as far as the Yorkshire border.....????? Could be a little limiting...... "

How would one change this?

try using the new improved search on the browser page you ccan set it by distance...then save it

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Also change the wording to something like 'I prefer more local meets but I'm willing to travel for the right peope..'

"Hi guys and girls I'm new to the swinging scene, does anybody have any tips/hints how to get started because I've had my profile for 2 week I think and I haven't had any responses any advice would be much appreciated

One little thing.... The guy who we entertained last night and this morning came all the way down to Kent from Liverpool. He knows that if he wants to meet the kind of people he wants, then he has to travel. You, apparently, only want to go as far as the Yorkshire border.....????? Could be a little limiting......

How would one change this?"

Take the bit about how far you are prepared to travel out. Then you might get meets in Hull.....

"Hi guys and girls I'm new to the swinging scene, does anybody have any tips/hints how to get started because I've had my profile for 2 week I think and I haven't had any responses any advice would be much appreciated "

no pics for a start

» Add a new message to this topic