FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Same room to seperate room

Same room to seperate room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're just curious to know, is separate room swapping something you started off doing, or did you migrate to that naturally? What made you take that decision to go separate rooms/put you off not doing it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never really done the whole swap thing.. but one thing that I think holds true to everyone how ever you like everything is to do what feels right for you.

Some never go on to separate rooms.. some like to enjoy watching their partners.. some seem to find that if not in the same room they can have a better time with the other person.

For me whenever I have played as a couple.. I have loved having him there to reach out too.. ( we didnt swap with couples it was just other guys) I loved being able to look up, and meet his eyes.. and see the love for me in them.. the attraction and the need for me.. to feel his caress as I played with another...

All of this was missing on the times we played with him just watching on cam or me taking photos.. it was always better when I could look up and see the enjoyment.

the best advice is to see how things go.. but to talk and talk some more to each other.. and always take both of your feelings into account.

Good luck..and remember that life is a journey.. and sometimes you have to take a few wrong turns to find the right way.

Cali

"

For me whenever I have played as a couple.. I have loved having him there to reach out too.. I loved being able to look up, and meet his eyes.. and see the love for me in them.. the attraction and the need for me.. to feel his caress as I played with another...

"

This sums it up beautifully for us Cali...thanks xx

for us, same room fun is the best form of swinging, since it gives us the utmost pleasure in watching your partner having fun right in front of you, looking deep into your eyes...

"I have never really done the whole swap thing.. but one thing that I think holds true to everyone how ever you like everything is to do what feels right for you.

Some never go on to separate rooms.. some like to enjoy watching their partners.. some seem to find that if not in the same room they can have a better time with the other person.

For me whenever I have played as a couple.. I have loved having him there to reach out too.. ( we didnt swap with couples it was just other guys) I loved being able to look up, and meet his eyes.. and see the love for me in them.. the attraction and the need for me.. to feel his caress as I played with another...

All of this was missing on the times we played with him just watching on cam or me taking photos.. it was always better when I could look up and see the enjoyment.

the best advice is to see how things go.. but to talk and talk some more to each other.. and always take both of your feelings into account.

Good luck..and remember that life is a journey.. and sometimes you have to take a few wrong turns to find the right way.

Cali"

"We're just curious to know, is separate room swapping something you started off doing, or did you migrate to that naturally? What made you take that decision to go separate rooms/put you off not doing it?"

Probly not a good idea but our first ever meet we did we ended up doing seperate room full swap.

"We're just curious to know, is separate room swapping something you started off doing, or did you migrate to that naturally? What made you take that decision to go separate rooms/put you off not doing it?"
We do both but prefer seperate rooms with couples mmmmmm

We tend to start off in the same room, but as i can be a little on the noisy side i often move to bedroom well for a while anyway because we normally get followed. (perky)

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We had our first same room and our first separate room full swaps on the same night. We swapped with a couple in a big playroom, had a drink in the bar together and then went off to separate rooms. The woman G was with wanted to try the swing, so her husband and R went to a small playroom.

At our, or our friends' homes, we usually play on the same bed but sometimes do separate rooms, and sleep swapped in different rooms occasionally.

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

We do same room fun if only meeting other cpls but separate room fun at parties

» Add a new message to this topic