FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > rope fun help

rope fun help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey me and my lass just planning a extra sexy night before i got away on holiday and we decided to have some fun with rope to take turns each at tying each other up and having fun with each other,

looking around the net seems best rope to get would be nylon to avoid burns etc, anyone got any tips of things to do, things to not do so we dont hurt each other with the rope.

and also what ideas or fantasies do people have or know are good to try, and fun ways to tie each other other for both the guy and girl being tied

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your new to it all why not use tights or stockings? Cheap n cheerful

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

Don't use nylon use silk available from most online sex shops, or use bondage tape... Have fun don't tie too tightly

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

First thing is not to tie them too tight .. get loaaads of rope and use multiple wraps beside each other .. you get restriction without cutting off circulation.

Always keep a good eye on the partner tied, if you do leave the room make it as quick as possible and make sure they arent in a potentially dangerous position.

Scarfs are ok and can be slipped out of easily if your just starting out

Dont throw the kitchen sink into your play - its very easily done but take time to build as each item you do use, its heightened through the lack of control and can easily overwhelm

;)

"Don't use nylon use silk available from most online sex shops, or use bondage tape... Have fun don't tie too tightly"

cant get any from sex shops due to the time constraints, i was just playing with her last night and she told me some things she like me to do on wednesday and from that i built on it and took it a bit further as i thought it would be something she would want to try and turns out im right

the silky ones probs be better but nylon should still be good thought as we can get enough of that quick enough? whats bondage tape

"If your new to it all why not use tights or stockings? Cheap n cheerful "

i dont have any to use at my place and think we will enjoy it so getting something we can keep at mine be fun

By *uteirishaWoman  over a year ago

ghost town

You could also use belts..but not pulled too tightly..clingfilm..silk scarves..(feel good on the skin)..the bondage wrap you can pick up at any A. summers shops.. (elasticated tensor type bandage..very stretchy and self adhesive..good fun!).. enjoy yourselves and play safe!..x

"You could also use belts..but not pulled too tightly..clingfilm..silk scarves..(feel good on the skin)..the bondage wrap you can pick up at any A. summers shops.. (elasticated tensor type bandage..very stretchy and self adhesive..good fun!).. enjoy yourselves and play safe!..x"

i just seen some looking about at the different prices when i checked the opening times, is it just tape you can use for restraint or clothing ? thanks for the tips n help we not tried this before, and most i done is handcuffs but they more hassell than worth i think as not comfortable and u want them off pretty quick most the time

anyone got any good games to play or positions or ways to tie up that be good for begginers, any sites that might help too as wud like to learn to tie up properly so dont hurt her

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

BnQ 58p a metre Red 6mm cord, soft takes notes well but will not tighten down on self and need to be cut open. Oh and its machine washable so hygenic in long term use.

For a few ideas look at

knottyboys dot com and download all the quick ties section.

Try out the cuff tie and maybe the gag tie.

silk scarf for a gentle blindfold

apply finger nails, feather, fur (hat, glove etc) or pan scrub for senstaion play. Ice cubes and warm lips alternated.

Tease her to edge several times but do not let her cum.

Fuck

Untie

Fuck

Enjoy

Simples!!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

B&Q isnt known on the scene as Bondage Quartermasters for nothing

also have a look on you tube for the twoknotty boys videos step by step instructional videos on there

enjoy the rope its amazing when done right

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"B&Q isnt known on the scene as Bondage Quartermasters for nothing

also have a look on you tube for the twoknotty boys videos step by step instructional videos on there

enjoy the rope its amazing when done right

"

Good for ropes and chains!

[Removed by poster at 15/10/12 22:59:12]

i got some rope, but i went to screw fix instead of b&q haha

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

Try a boat shop chandliers , They stock lots of colours and thicknesss and some are very soft

no boat shops but if we get into it and need more i got a massive B & Q just near screw fix

haha when i picked up my order the bloke said im just remembering your face incase someone gets kidnapped - but dont worry you dont look like the type hahahaha

the nylon rope i got is actually quite nice and soft too, i cant imagine it hurting when tied properly either, nice whitey shiney colour too

The knotty boys book is fantastic and there are a huge number of websites which show you how to tie sensual knots to enhance both your pleasure Have fun and laugh a lot whilst tying works well in my experience

"The knotty boys book is fantastic and there are a huge number of websites which show you how to tie sensual knots to enhance both your pleasure Have fun and laugh a lot whilst tying works well in my experience "

Books. They've done more than one. They used to have a lot of videos on YouTube too. I don't know if they still do.

The important thing to know is where not to tie, to avoid nerve damage. Just above the knees is bad, for example. Have a read of the safety information on some Shibari sites.

Have fun

» Add a new message to this topic