FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Very Few Meets?

Very Few Meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, thanks to anyone who reads this and replys! I am finding it very difficult to organise meets on here and although i know that there are 100's of single guys looking for exactly the same who may be rude, not genuine and simply send copy and past messages and one liners i would like to think that i am alwasy polite friendly and reasonably inteligent with any messages i send. Yet still I am finding it very diffcult to organise meets. Im fun and friendly and any who have met me would testify to that...i would hope! So all in all not sure what i am doing wrong or how to fix it! Any help would be appreciated and taken on board! Im here for fun yes but also to help others have fun! Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 16/10/12 13:04:58]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, thanks to anyone who reads this and replys! I am finding it very difficult to organise meets on here and although i know that there are 100's of single guys looking for exactly the same who may be rude, not genuine and simply send copy and past messages and one liners i would like to think that i am alwasy polite friendly and reasonably inteligent with any messages i send. Yet still I am finding it very diffcult to organise meets. Im fun and friendly and any who have met me would testify to that...i would hope! So all in all not sure what i am doing wrong or how to fix it! Any help would be appreciated and taken on board! Im here for fun yes but also to help others have fun! Thanks in advance! "

Are you looking for a critique of anything in your profile? If you are, please make that clear otherwise anyone offering 'advice' could be inline for a forum ban....

This is what I do, Are you ready spend some money?

ok then whenever you send message to cpl/female just mention that you are ready to arrange the hotel expences on you own. That is the easitet way to attarct more people.

Without wishing to criticise your profile - the bit about wanting to go dogging won't win you much favour with most on here .

Other than that , can't see why you are not getting more meets .

How flexible are you ? If you can meet up last minute why not add that ? Good luck

[Removed by poster at 16/10/12 15:37:28]

Thanks to those who have commented, appreciate it! Agree with your comments Gloswingers and will prob amend that element and take note of a few other comments received.

i can see where you might be hitting stumbling blocks with getting meets sorted with the profile your using now

one flaw is lack of verifications (which time will fix) but the main one is that you dont show public face pics

this will hold you back alot. not only does showing your face give the person your messaging confidence that your a bit more genuine (than someone not showing their face - assumptions are made - married/attached/possibly not a nice face) it also gives your messages alot more chance of being treated with slightly more respect and this is why

at the moment you have the classic mans profile which is probally only ideal for pulling men! you probs of noticed them messaging or viewing you haha!

all you have is a profile saying what you want out the site, 1 verification, and all you show is body shot and your cock, which to be fair they are decent pictures id be proud to show myself but its far from enough to create the female attraction to get the meets you hope for.

but for most lasses i know they will struggle to strike up some strong attraction for you (which is needed to get the messages going to sort a meet out) without seeing a face pic.

now i know you are going to say but i can send one over a private message, which is fine and dandy for a few people. but you havent got the verifications there to back your profile up to make people maybe read your message to check them photos out

see your profile looks just like many other mens in your situation and if you dont stand out from the crowd and show your different from the rest, then your resigned in most cases to be treated like the rest.

i'd imagine when you send a message the thought process for the woman/couple recieving is like this

ok i got lots of messages to read, they scan down the mail box, see your message with everyone elses

they will see the jist of your message as can see the first 10 words or so in the preview section - so chances are they know roughly what it says.

they will see you got a photo attached (probs your face pic), they will see your avatar, ok its another cock,

they may leave your message in the inbox and not look into you any further,

but if your lucky they will click your profile and see what it says, they will see a nice body and cock but nothing much else.

they dont know what you look like and most women arnt going to want to fuck someone they cant see their face - after all they going to get men who show their face as well as everything else message them too (think who your competing with)

so im guessing they will click on your profile, give it a quick scan and think yeah just like the rest, they will mooch your photos quickly and see you only got cock and body pics.

Now if i was the lass Id probs see that and think ah now i know what the photos are in your message, probs the same photos of your cock and body that are already on your profile

then you check your sent items and see the message been deleted or unread and wonder why.

now i know face pic aint neceassry to get meets but when you dont have much history on the site like verifications to make people give your message slightly more respect than they are getting now you are either probs going to have to get in with the slow start to your fab life, or show face pics on your profile and be a little more open and if your messages aint too pervy and you concentrate on making friends then i know you should do well, as i would get quite a lot of meets if i had your figure and already did quite well myself before i stopped meeting and im a bigger guy fitnesswise

but my profile i always made sure i showed myself off in the best light and made sure my personality and genuineness and that im a good guy shone through my profile text (without blowing my own trumpt) and by making sure everyones meets were as good as possible not only sexually but personally as well so i got the verifications i needed to confirm i was the guy i truely am

i do think showing your face pic and putting as an avater is going to get far more of your messages read and get you far more profile views, if not then your leaving things down to chance - but messages with a picture of a cock next to them arnt going to get much respect, you gotta realise how many profiles are like this and how often these sort of profiles message people - your really making yourself look like the rest of the guys on here

get a face pic put up, maybe some photos from normal life where your fully clothed but look great too, keep your cock and body shot up, should have at least one of each on your profile, just make sure you got like 2-3 face pics and other pics zoomed out of you looking good and attractive in normal life fully clothed - bit like you would post on your face book profile picture so people see you at your best!

"This is what I do, Are you ready spend some money?

ok then whenever you send message to cpl/female just mention that you are ready to arrange the hotel expences on you own. That is the easitet way to attarct more people.

"

thats terrible advice i think, your basically offering people money for meets.

if someone can get meets from this site then they dont have to bend over backwards that far to meet someone, things should be a bit more mutural, espeically when the guy can accomodate already

if someones struggling its not because they arnt offering to pay for stuff for people, but its normally down to their profile and message conduct

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

cant see any reason why single fellas should be expected to pay the whole hotel bill either .. weve met lots of guys in hotels and always split the cost

"i can see where you might be hitting stumbling blocks with getting meets sorted with the profile your using now

one flaw is lack of verifications (which time will fix) but the main one is that you dont show public face pics

this will hold you back alot. not only does showing your face give the person your messaging confidence that your a bit more genuine (than someone not showing their face - assumptions are made - married/attached/possibly not a nice face) it also gives your messages alot more chance of being treated with slightly more respect and this is why

at the moment you have the classic mans profile which is probally only ideal for pulling men! you probs of noticed them messaging or viewing you haha!

all you have is a profile saying what you want out the site, 1 verification, and all you show is body shot and your cock, which to be fair they are decent pictures id be proud to show myself but its far from enough to create the female attraction to get the meets you hope for.

but for most lasses i know they will struggle to strike up some strong attraction for you (which is needed to get the messages going to sort a meet out) without seeing a face pic.

now i know you are going to say but i can send one over a private message, which is fine and dandy for a few people. but you havent got the verifications there to back your profile up to make people maybe read your message to check them photos out

see your profile looks just like many other mens in your situation and if you dont stand out from the crowd and show your different from the rest, then your resigned in most cases to be treated like the rest.

i'd imagine when you send a message the thought process for the woman/couple recieving is like this

ok i got lots of messages to read, they scan down the mail box, see your message with everyone elses

they will see the jist of your message as can see the first 10 words or so in the preview section - so chances are they know roughly what it says.

they will see you got a photo attached (probs your face pic), they will see your avatar, ok its another cock,

they may leave your message in the inbox and not look into you any further,

but if your lucky they will click your profile and see what it says, they will see a nice body and cock but nothing much else.

they dont know what you look like and most women arnt going to want to fuck someone they cant see their face - after all they going to get men who show their face as well as everything else message them too (think who your competing with)

so im guessing they will click on your profile, give it a quick scan and think yeah just like the rest, they will mooch your photos quickly and see you only got cock and body pics.

Now if i was the lass Id probs see that and think ah now i know what the photos are in your message, probs the same photos of your cock and body that are already on your profile

then you check your sent items and see the message been deleted or unread and wonder why.

now i know face pic aint neceassry to get meets but when you dont have much history on the site like verifications to make people give your message slightly more respect than they are getting now you are either probs going to have to get in with the slow start to your fab life, or show face pics on your profile and be a little more open and if your messages aint too pervy and you concentrate on making friends then i know you should do well, as i would get quite a lot of meets if i had your figure and already did quite well myself before i stopped meeting and im a bigger guy fitnesswise

but my profile i always made sure i showed myself off in the best light and made sure my personality and genuineness and that im a good guy shone through my profile text (without blowing my own trumpt) and by making sure everyones meets were as good as possible not only sexually but personally as well so i got the verifications i needed to confirm i was the guy i truely am

i do think showing your face pic and putting as an avater is going to get far more of your messages read and get you far more profile views, if not then your leaving things down to chance - but messages with a picture of a cock next to them arnt going to get much respect, you gotta realise how many profiles are like this and how often these sort of profiles message people - your really making yourself look like the rest of the guys on here

get a face pic put up, maybe some photos from normal life where your fully clothed but look great too, keep your cock and body shot up, should have at least one of each on your profile, just make sure you got like 2-3 face pics and other pics zoomed out of you looking good and attractive in normal life fully clothed - bit like you would post on your face book profile picture so people see you at your best!"

I'm part of a couple and disagree with the majority you have said. We take the time to read every message sent, and reply to all, even if its a polite no thanks. We don't expect to see anyone's face picture on their public gallery, and are not bothered if on public gallery or not, only bothered that they can send a face pic either as attachment to message or via email. We fully understand that due to some nature of employment, not everyone can show their face so publically

I'm a single female and I don't ever expect to see a face pic on a profile. In fact, when there is one I can't help thinking the guy is a bit brave showing his face to the internet!

By *ssentialminx1962Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

A few differnt "up to D8" nice smiling face pix and at least 1 fully clothed body shot are a must for me personally ~ x ~ far far better than 14 naked varied cockpix simply took from 14 different angles !!!! Grrrrr

Yes!! i know this is a swinging site and ya "dont look t'he mantle piece whenya pokin t'fire!" lol but "come on guys"

OK !! OK!! YES!! ~ i agree for obviuos reasons "some" member's cant publish their face pic "on their public profile ~ well if that's the case simply 'state just that' at the top of profile page offering to send some as a private message if anyone wanted to see them

I'm genuine and been here a while and dont get a peep etc , mainly couples, fems n select males i find, im in chatrooms and politely chat n giggle with all, mind you if i were in a marching band id ave the piano lol

To be honest most meets are difficult to arrange. Its a bit like throwing wooden balls at coconuts. Sometimes you get a result other times you think you have/should have and most of the time youre way off the target.

Keep throwing those balls of yours around youre bound to hit something!

as a single guy I use ab to keep in conatct withpeople I have met in clubs and very rarely approach people direct

clubs are the best way to get involved, a greedy girl night or some such is best

from where you are you can trip into Manchester and try any of the various - or indded head to Chameleons

Have a blast, get verified and get the ball rolling and the balls emptied

simples

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It maybe that your profile hints that you don't have much swinging experience, nor provides enough information about specific things that you'd like that are mutually interesting to others. (You have included some, so there's not a total absence).

I'd consider varying your photos a bit, and some appear a little blurred just now, so perhaps get some variety and sharper shots.

Otherwise, be specific about the area you'd like to meet people within, as this will help people decide if you're for them too. The usual advice about meeting others socially, at clubs etc, goes too.

Good luck!

yeah you couples and single girls obv feel the same about face pics, but you might look over every message and reply but its not always common practice with that majority.

see you guys hiding your face dont really stop you getting meets. now if you were on the site as a single guy trying to meet women and couples and you would find it much harder

you can get meets without showing your face publically, but i guarantee as a guy you will get far more replies to your messages and profile views if you do show your face

Dead right, Iv'e found out the hard way and removed my profile pic, if anyone wants to see me there very welcome all you have to do is message me.

» Add a new message to this topic