FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best strap on

Best strap on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice on pegging? I need to get a strap on that fits well, I believe...any recommendations please? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issA_MrMMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Commenting so I can have a read of any recommendations too we have one off lovehoney, they seem to have good reviews on there of the products, but always good to get others input. A

Does it fit well? X

By *ingle w3t femaleWoman  over a year ago

yorkshire

Doc Johnson do a full knicker one, perfect fit! Never let's me down !

By *hloetTV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

Someone mentioned about one with a vibrating harness the other day, forget which thread it was though.

Going to look at that. Thanks xx

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

We've tried a few over the years. Some dig into the skin, most leave you feeling bruised or sore where the dildo base bashes into you. The one we have atm doesn't do any of the above and allows for long vigorous pegging sessions. The Doc Johnson vac u lock luxe harness, if it broke tomorrow I would order exactly same one again.

"We've tried a few over the years. Some dig into the skin, most leave you feeling bruised or sore where the dildo base bashes into you. The one we have atm doesn't do any of the above and allows for long vigorous pegging sessions. The Doc Johnson vac u lock luxe harness, if it broke tomorrow I would order exactly same one again.

Awesome. Thanks xx

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any advice on pegging? I need to get a strap on that fits well, I believe...any recommendations please? X"

Carlos thinks you should order one from Amazon, give it a road test, and send it back if you don't like it. It will be refurbished and sold onto someone else.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"We've tried a few over the years. Some dig into the skin, most leave you feeling bruised or sore where the dildo base bashes into you. The one we have atm doesn't do any of the above and allows for long vigorous pegging sessions. The Doc Johnson vac u lock luxe harness, if it broke tomorrow I would order exactly same one again.

"

We have the deluxe Doc Johnson as well. It’s great and the attachment of different dildos takes seconds.

We prefer the ‘real skin’ type dildos over the jelly ones.

"Any advice on pegging? I need to get a strap on that fits well, I believe...any recommendations please? X

Carlos thinks you should order one from Amazon, give it a road test, and send it back if you don't like it. It will be refurbished and sold onto someone else. "

Blimey, I'll make sure I give it a good wash then before I use it!!

"Any advice on pegging? I need to get a strap on that fits well, I believe...any recommendations please? X

Carlos thinks you should order one from Amazon, give it a road test, and send it back if you don't like it. It will be refurbished and sold onto someone else.

Blimey, I'll make sure I give it a good wash then before I use it!! "

Carlos recommends Milton sterilisation fluid.

We have an adjustable harness and vibrating dildo both from lovehoney and have never had any issues.

Keep seeing doc Johnson being talked about though so might need to check it out!

I also wanted to get a double ended on but not sure of the logistics/stability of it!

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"We have an adjustable harness and vibrating dildo both from lovehoney and have never had any issues.

Keep seeing doc Johnson being talked about though so might need to check it out!

I also wanted to get a double ended on but not sure of the logistics/stability of it! "

Our latest the tracy cox adjustable harness kit from there too, very comfortable to wear

would recommend one that lets you fit different sizes of dildo, then you can start small if you want to lol

Double dildo pants were fun to wear Zena

but you're right the internal one did have a habit of slipping out lol

Think were going to have to have a look at the doc johnson ones too though

everyone who has them gives them a good review

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We have tried a few, best one is a pair of strap on pants from lovehoney

Has a ring built into the front that takes all sizes of strapon and is also crotchless

» Add a new message to this topic