FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex Swing

Sex Swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *poolfunswingcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

Looking for recommendations for a sex swing. We would need something with a frame rather than over the door. A ceiling mounted one is not possible either due to teenagers at home.

Any hints, tips etc fully appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't have a recommendation but a couple we met concealed the hook for their sex swing under a dummy smoke detector

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"I don't have a recommendation but a couple we met concealed the hook for their sex swing under a dummy smoke detector"

That, is bloody genius

By *ustcyberMan  over a year ago

North Herts

There was a thread recently on this with some recommendations.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1270566

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I don't have a recommendation but a couple we met concealed the hook for their sex swing under a dummy smoke detector"

That is so clever. We had some hooks in the ceiling in our last place and I went back three weeks after moving for some post. They asked what they were for, and I quickly said that we hung up a washing line indoors sometimes

(Bry)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't have a recommendation but a couple we met concealed the hook for their sex swing under a dummy smoke detector

That is so clever. We had some hooks in the ceiling in our last place and I went back three weeks after moving for some post. They asked what they were for, and I quickly said that we hung up a washing line indoors sometimes

(Bry)"

Ha ha quick thinking!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is what we have done

Mrs Y

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I don't have a recommendation but a couple we met concealed the hook for their sex swing under a dummy smoke detector

(Bry)"

To be honest, if I had a hook for an indoor washing line, I would have told people it was for a sex swing... just further laugh

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We own a couple and use the loft hatch. Open it and there's a hidden post across the hatch with the hook. We have one that's a full lie down and another that's just a few straps and allows more positions amd options

By *tms1xCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"We own a couple and use the loft hatch. Open it and there's a hidden post across the hatch with the hook. We have one that's a full lie down and another that's just a few straps and allows more positions amd options "

Excellent idea!

By *ilf and old fartCouple  over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

Fortunate to have big old beams in the living room... cpl of holes, bit of bracketry and a cheap lidl crane....adjustable height and the holes don't show when its not in use...well at least the kids haven't asked what the holes are for!

just be aware the frame ones are often about 7ft across i have one only used for pics but not allowed to sell on here, ,,,,ok ready for the ban

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You can always hang plants from the fix things as well

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Lol. We did that to!

By *oulivCouple  over a year ago

Newtown

Ours hangs from the ceiling when we use it, by day it’s a hammock chair that the kids sit in and read/chat to us in our room! It takes literally seconds to swap over!

» Add a new message to this topic