FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for single males

Advice for single males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a bit board of single males posting in the forums wondering why they are finding it hard to get meets so I posted this in the wales forum and had some very positive feedback.

Single males mostly join the site with illusions of grandeur, expecting every single fem, and couple to be busting to meet

so...this is FACT

1. Pictures of your cock as your profile pic WONT work

2. Bragging about how wonderful you are WONT work

3. Messaging asking for a fuck WONT work

4. Expecting people to go outside their preferences WONT work

5. No content in your profile WONT work

6. Believing that your going to play with super models WONT work

7. Messaging repeatedly WONT work

8. Being inflexible WONT work

9. And bad attitudes indefinably WONT work.

What WILL work....

1. Be yourself

2. Go on chat

3. Attend a social

4. Make your messages have some meaning

5. Accept "no thanks" and move on

6. Put some effort into your profile

7. Have a picture of YOU on your profile

8. Respect people on here at ALL times

9. If you get a meet TURN UP !

Well if you can follow that, then I hope that some others on here may agree with me and you will have an amazing time.

There are some wonderful people on here that you will find that, even if you don't play, you will find some great friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"I'm a bit board of single males posting in the forums wondering why they are finding it hard to get meets so I posted this in the wales forum and had some very positive feedback.

Single males mostly join the site with illusions of grandeur, expecting every single fem, and couple to be busting to meet

so...this is FACT

What WILL work....

1. Be yourself

2. Go on chat

3. Attend a social

Well if you can follow that, then I hope that some others on here may agree with me and you will have an amazing time.

There are some wonderful people on here that you will find that, even if you don't play, you will find some great friends. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't put a 'would you fuck me?' forum post up

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

add to that..... all single males should have respect for themselves, their standards, their integrity & their self belief

some may chose to treat you like something from the bottom of their shoe, expect you to jump through hoops for a lick of their muff..... don't do it.

respect is for all x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Don't put a 'would you fuck me?' forum post up "

Don't put an 'all women on here are fat and boring and probably fake' post up on the forums.

Be patient

"I'm a bit board of single males posting in the forums wondering why they are finding it hard to get meets so I posted this in the wales forum and had some very positive feedback.

so...this is FACT

What WILL work....

1. Be yourself

2. Go on chat

3. Attend a social

There are some wonderful people on here that you will find that, even if you don't play, you will find some great friends. "

9b - this site is called Fabswingers and NOT Instashag

9c - Get a decent sized dictionary and look up the word 'Patience' as you are going to need to understand precisely what it means.

9d - Don't - repeat DON'T - start whinging in the Forums that you 'ain't bin laid' after just four weeks (or four months) ... if EVER.

9e - learn to accept criticism of your profile AND your attitude.

Other than that - should be a breeze!

Not replying or messaging a fem that she is frigid if she declines that 1 line offer of a shag.

Forum Mod

I love single guys and hate threads like this that make out they need lessons in how to do things right

If someone is an idiot anyway and that means couples and females too then all the help and advice in the world is'nt going to help as they just won't get it anyway and its likely they never will

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love single guys and hate threads like this that make out they need lessons in how to do things right

If someone is an idiot anyway and that means couples and females too then all the help and advice in the world is'nt going to help as they just won't get it anyway and its likely they never will "

yes agree with this we have met some great single males (also some not so great but that's another story) and frankly in our experience we've found that couples are more difficult to deal with. We're not here to mould some guy into what we want him to be

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I love single guys and hate threads like this that make out they need lessons in how to do things right

If someone is an idiot anyway and that means couples and females too then all the help and advice in the world is'nt going to help as they just won't get it anyway and its likely they never will

yes agree with this we have met some great single males (also some not so great but that's another story) and frankly in our experience we've found that couples are more difficult to deal with. We're not here to mould some guy into what we want him to be "

especially when they don't follow their own advice they give to single guys

the irony

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If someone is an idiot anyway and that means couples and females too then all the help and advice in the world is'nt going to help as they just won't get it anyway and its likely they never will "

thank you.... thank you.... thank you....

those who need that type of advice won't read it, and all you are doing is handing out a charter that makes it harder for those who do get it to stand out... and those doing the picking to work out who "gets it" and who followed a template....

the one thing at the moment is at least you can work out who does and doesn't get it rather quickly........

and it sometimes these "guides" feel arrogant bordering on condescending...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

see i said there would be a good response lmaoooo

btw im not a single male

this is my mod profile

"add to that..... all single males should have respect for themselves, their standards, their integrity & their self belief

some may chose to treat you like something from the bottom of their shoe, expect you to jump through hoops for a lick of their muff..... don't do it.

respect is for all x"

Absolutely.

Except the ones who annoy me.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

no 7 have a picture of yerself as profile ............... you look like you have nicked ronald mcdonalds socks

OP: this is nothing more than my opinion, but I've thrived for a long time on this Earth without your shouty and patronising advice and I reckon I can still do without it now.

All the same, I hope you feel a lot better for posting it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I find that correct spelling, grammar and politeness goes a long way in emails. When I read things with 'your' instead of 'you're' or 'there' instead of 'they're', it makes me cringe. Most people went to school for at least 10 years. Try to use what you learnt. Basically, I don't find ignorance and stupidity attractive and it can come across immediately in a poorly written message. There - rant over

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If someone is an idiot anyway and that means couples and females too then all the help 6and advice in the world is'nt going to help as they just won't get it anyway and its likely they never will

thank you.... thank you.... thank you....

those who need that type of advice won't read it, and all you are doing is handing out a charter that makes it harder for those who do get it to stand out... and those doing the picking to work out who "gets it" and who followed a template....

the one thing at the moment is at least you can work out who does and doesn't get it rather quickly........

and it sometimes these "guides" feel arrogant bordering on condescending..."

This

It's just telling people that haven't a clue how to get round the filters. I know a few guys that were quite successful single swingers, including me , and you know what? We are all different. I really don't think there is a one size fits all.

Steve

"OP: this is nothing more than my opinion, but I've thrived for a long time on this Earth without your shouty and patronising advice and I reckon I can still do without it now.

All the same, I hope you feel a lot better for posting it."

"Don't put a 'would you fuck me?' forum post up "

slag single males all you want, this site would be making a huge loss without them.

I am more annoyed by couples who have met some real dogs and yet fail to reply to polite messages with nice pictures attached

"slag single males all you want, this site would be making a huge loss without them.

I am more annoyed by couples who have met some real dogs and yet fail to reply to polite messages with nice pictures attached"

WTF?

What has other mens looks got to do with a reply to you?

Miss T

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"slag single males all you want, this site would be making a huge loss without them.

I am more annoyed by couples who have met some real dogs and yet fail to reply to polite messages with nice pictures attached"

oh dearie me, do you really think this post will endear you to couples and ladies...

'real dogs'...... are you serious

"I find that correct spelling, grammar and politeness goes a long way in emails. When I read things with 'your' instead of 'you're' or 'there' instead of 'they're', it makes me cringe. Most people went to school for at least 10 years. Try to use what you learnt. Basically, I don't find ignorance and stupidity attractive and it can come across immediately in a poorly written message. There - rant over "

People think I am being a total pedant when I witter on about this, but guys just don't get it that women put a LOT of store behind the standard of writing in messages and use it as one of the key ways to form an impression of the sender.

And just DO NOT get me on 'text speak' (innit doode!!) ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

(One feels better for that....)

I am more annoyed by couples who have met some real dogs and yet fail to reply to polite messages with nice pictures attached

oh dearie me, do you really think this post will endear you to couples and ladies...

'real dogs'...... are you serious"

Ones who are not obesessed with how amazing they are, yes

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Ones who are not obesessed with how amazing they are, yes"

good luck with that.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

respect is for all x"

I lifted from my earlier post.

good luck with that."

Pretty sure I'll do better than you pal, well, I already am

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck with that.

Pretty sure I'll do better than you pal, well, I already am"

and you are right, you probably will. Enjoy every minute.

good luck with that.

Pretty sure I'll do better than you pal, well, I already am

and you are right, you probably will. Enjoy every minute.

"

I will and do ta

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

WTF?

Miss T "

I think he struggles to understand that a nice physique but ugly attitude will never trump average looks to nice attitude.

He's endearing himself with every post.

WTF?

Miss T

I think he struggles to understand that a nice physique but ugly attitude will never trump average looks to nice attitude.

"

I bet you have an amazing personality

WTF?

Miss T

"

I think he sounds like a complete tool in all honesty

WTF?

Miss T

I think he sounds like a complete tool in all honesty "

lol, the White Knights spring to the defence of the couples and single women, yet again, despite the fact that amongst ourselves single men have the same very low opinion of so many rock star mentality couples on here

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not sure if the 'white knights' comment includes me but if it does, please read my original comment on here. As a single bi sexual male, I consider myself equal to all on here, not better.... not less.

However, I don't consider others being dogs. Swinging should be about respect for others and their choices.

"not sure if the 'white knights' comment includes me but if it does, please read my original comment on here. As a single bi sexual male, I consider myself equal to all on here, not better.... not less.

However, I don't consider others being dogs. Swinging should be about respect for others and their choices.

"

It certainly could. Then again, no way in world a woman ina coupke would wish to meet a saggy older man with a small penis over me, not in a million years, so it goes back to what I wrote on another thread-so many couples are dominated by the man, and the man often hates idea of his partner having sex with a muscular, dominant looking male. This is a simple fact born out by experience of the site. If the white kights were honest then they would admit this

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"not sure if the 'white knights' comment includes me but if it does, please read my original comment on here. As a single bi sexual male, I consider myself equal to all on here, not better.... not less.

It certainly could. Then again, no way in world a woman ina coupke would wish to meet a saggy older man with a small penis over me, not in a million years, so it goes back to what I wrote on another thread-so many couples are dominated by the man, and the man often hates idea of his partner having sex with a muscular, dominant looking male. This is a simple fact born out by experience of the site. If the white kights were honest then they would admit this"

I think you are right, that some would love to meet a good looking adonis with a huge cock.

and the rest may meet a saggy older guy with a small cock and you.

there are people for all on here.

Well that answers the question of how far someone can get their head up their own arse!!!!

It certainly could. Then again, no way in world a woman ina coupke would wish to meet a saggy older man with a small penis over me, not in a million years, so it goes back to what I wrote on another thread-so many couples are dominated by the man, and the man often hates idea of his partner having sex with a muscular, dominant looking male. This is a simple fact born out by experience of the site. If the white kights were honest then they would admit this

I think you are right, that some would love to meet a good looking adonis with a huge cock.

and the rest may meet a saggy older guy with a small cock and you.

there are people for all on here.

"

haha, a man so great looking he is pictureless

"Well that answers the question of how far someone can get their head up their own arse!!!!"

thing is mate, you know exactly what I mean

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

haha, a man so great looking he is pictureless"

, works for me

and I am sure your pics will work for you.

all the best

"Well that answers the question of how far someone can get their head up their own arse!!!!

thing is mate, you know exactly what I mean"

No not really, it's just all down to personal preferences of the individual or couple.

But I suppose we all have our own _iews and opinions.

"

haha, a man so great looking he is pictureless

, works for me

and I am sure your pics will work for you.

all the best"

haha, all the best to you I am sure

"Well that answers the question of how far someone can get their head up their own arse!!!!

No not really, it's just all down to personal preferences of the individual or couple.

But I suppose we all have our own _iews and opinions. "

aye we do, and honesty always the best policy imho.

London

It certainly could. Then again, no way in world a woman ina coupke would wish to meet a saggy older man with a small penis over me, not in a million years, so it goes back to what I wrote on another thread-so many couples are dominated by the man, and the man often hates idea of his partner having sex with a muscular, dominant looking male. This is a simple fact born out by experience of the site. If the white kights were honest then they would admit this"

I don't think you're using "white knight" in it's correct context: there are more than a few here, I've called then myself on occasion...but I digress.

People are here for hedonistic pleasure without a doubt, and for those that like your body type, physically you look appealing.

What you appear to miss is this is fun!

Read over your comments, if you think you're endearing yourself to the couples you're hoping to attract then continue in the same vein after all every pot has its lid and I wish you happy swinging and a good day.

I don't think you're using "white knight" in it's correct context: there are more than a few here, I've called then myself on occasion...but I digress.

People are here for hedonistic pleasure without a doubt, and for those that like your body type, physically you look appealing.

Read over your comments, if you think you're endearing yourself to the couples you're hoping to attract then continue in the same vein after all every pot has its lid and I wish you happy swinging and a good day."

Exactly, your own profile is very specific and frthright. To each their own. Tbh, I doubt I will meet many couples on here, and it is not my main aim. If there are couples where the woman is in charge then great, but most are the other way, and that ain't for me

By *heekygeordieguyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Lol, reading the posts here, and it seems to be turning into a battle field.Lol..

"

Read over your comments, if you think you're endearing yourself to the couples you're hoping to attract then continue in the same vein after all every pot has its lid and I wish you happy swinging and a good day.

Exactly, your own profile is very specific and frthright. To each their own. Tbh, I doubt I will meet many couples on here, and it is not my main aim. If there are couples where the woman is in charge then great, but most are the other way, and that ain't for me "

Why do you need the Woman to help you overpower her Husband to get your own way then... can you not do it yourself?

Wolf

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Its hardly rocket science, I havent had a bite yet, never mind landed one but even so, I didnt learn anything new and Im not always blessed with common sence

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"OP: this is nothing more than my opinion, but I've thrived for a long time on this Earth without your shouty and patronising advice and I reckon I can still do without it now.

All the same, I hope you feel a lot better for posting it."

Well, all we can say is, its great advice from one of only a small handful of single males that we would consider good friends.

CJ is well liked, and well respected in our neck of the woods.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Ironically the most valuable Nugget of advice for single guys has been beautifully and expertly demonstrated in the above exchange.

Stunning.

D

"

Pretty sure I'll do better than you pal, well, I already am"

I thought people left constructive comments like this in the School playgrounds

But I suppose we all have our own _iews and opinions.

aye we do, and honesty always the best policy imho."

So, honesty is the best policy for you is it? Is that why you state 'safe sex' on your profile yet are bareback up someones ass? Maybe you don't wish to meet a couple where the male is dom because he would sling you out by the ear for attempting that with his missus? I know i would!

Aww shucks two days this thread has been up and I hadn't noticed.

If only I'd have known sooner. Things could have been so much different.

I could have had at least 2 shags by now if I'd followed all those helpful tips.

If not more !

I suggest all single men read this thoroughly and follow the tips to the letter.

In fact I think it should be sent out to all men as a welcome email once they have registered.

And a few women and couples too

I definitely would never consider doing the dont,s,,,,, but will take on board all the positives........ New to the scene, but have never been a chaser,,, or dwel on spilt milk....... Thanks for your advice.... X

[Removed by poster at 19/10/12 13:32:26]

"the wont work, 1234 can work...it is not fact

a couple gave advice last week, lmost in the same vein, I'll say again...

fab forums are not reflective of fab..I have a wide circle of male/female/cpls as friends...90% of them have no care for reading the forums, most of them never use the chatrooms,lots have never even thought about attending the socials.

maybe start sending single men a list when u see they are new or moaning on fab..give them pics,contacts etc- as posting on the forum does fuck all

in fact...why not just send it to cpls too(in fact that could be a bigger rule book!)..alot of them cant organize themselves into keeping and maintaining meets either.

as for the single females(esp the bi ones)...well theyre perfect arent they?

dont bother with forum users, as we have been there done that and still have the wet T-shirt"

London

Exactly, your own profile is very specific and frthright. "

Thank you, that's my aim...works perfectly.

so...this is FACT

What WILL work....

1. Be yourself

2. Go on chat

3. Attend a social

By the way, your granny phoned! Shes asking when your gonna teach her to suck those eggs she got from farmfoods!

By *aybe_amyWoman  over a year ago

Wales

There seems to be a lot of resistance to what seems like tidy advice. Maybe you won't agree with every point, but I hardly see the need for people getting uppity about the advice, particularly those feeling patronised. If you're feeling patronised, then why are you taking general advice, given in an advice forum, so personally?

I'm a bit late to this party, but hey-ho!

I guess if you can't compete with proper men then what can I say sure I may not have your muscles, but with the ultra distance running I do I'm a more true representation of what nature intended a guy to be built like.

I alao have a decent personality so ner!

I'm a bit late to this party, but hey-ho!

I guess if you can't compete with proper men then what can I say sure I may not have your muscles, but with the ultra distance running I do I'm a more true representation of what nature intended a guy to be built like.

I alao have a decent personality so ner!"

lol, you have a bigger cock, but I don't think anything else about you is a nature intended

"

lol, you have a bigger cock, but I don't think anything else about you is a nature intended"

Look up endurance hunting and get back to me on that.

Forum Mod

My dads bigger than all your dads so ner!

so...this is FACT

What WILL work....

1. Be yourself

2. Go on chat

3. Attend a social

Hmm. Well no offence meant but if we received a message from someone with a profile like yours we would just reach for the 'delete' message.And if this is the case with us it would probably be the case with some other couples too.

Perhaps the only single man who is really in a position to offer advice to other single men is he whose messages have never been deleted by anyone!!!

On the topic of advice for single males, wonder if anyone can give me any.

Looking through the tips below, I think I meet some of these.

My profile is short (a bit like me!!), but I think it's to the point.

I'm not a bragger, in fact the exact opposite.

Certainly don't think I'm going to get super model look a likes.

Try to be myself, and honest without telling everyone my life story

The problem I have is I've never had much look with women, even down to getting dates.

So confidence is at an all time low, and I'm terrible at approaching women, well I believe so.

I haven't put a picture of my profile mainly due to been embarrassed, should someone see it and then see me walking down the street.

That might sound like I'm saying everyone is going to take the piss which probably isn't the case, but it's happened many times before.

I'm no Hollywood Hunk, but I'm not to bad!! I do have pictures I can send though, and have done when sent messages.

If anyone can help out with some ideas that would be a great help. Thanks

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Wonder who will have he last word on here?

whoever closes the thread

"On the topic of advice for single males, wonder if anyone can give me any.

Looking through the tips below, I think I meet some of these.

My profile is short (a bit like me!!), but I think it's to the point.

I'm not a bragger, in fact the exact opposite.

Certainly don't think I'm going to get super model look a likes.

Try to be myself, and honest without telling everyone my life story

The problem I have is I've never had much look with women, even down to getting dates.

So confidence is at an all time low, and I'm terrible at approaching women, well I believe so.

I haven't put a picture of my profile mainly due to been embarrassed, should someone see it and then see me walking down the street.

That might sound like I'm saying everyone is going to take the piss which probably isn't the case, but it's happened many times before.

I'm no Hollywood Hunk, but I'm not to bad!! I do have pictures I can send though, and have done when sent messages.

If anyone can help out with some ideas that would be a great help. Thanks"

my advice would be dont listen to the op its patronising ,and dont whatever you do have a pic of your socks on your profile would much rather see a cock pic good luck and happy hunting xxxx

"

Well, all we can say is, its great advice from one of only a small handful of single males that we would consider good friends.

"

Well all i can say is Wales is a lot bigger than just being Brecon and Cardiff in reference to respected and our neck of the woods.

By *igco51Man  over a year ago

lockerbie

A friend to talk to would be nice lol

"

Well all i can say is Wales is a lot bigger than just being Brecon and Cardiff in reference to respected and our neck of the woods.

"

....erm....thanks for the advice.

» Add a new message to this topic